News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fight For It

• 10 Replies

Offline bcw8

• God Member
Fight For It
« on: July 30, 2020, 06:04:36 PM »
{alt}
Rachel at the pool

{alt}
Lauren at the cocktail party

Rachel loved Mike.  That did not mean that he didn’t drive her crazy at times.  He was smart, handsome, kind, funny, and in bed he curled her toes over and over.  He also was unambitious - and she was just the opposite.  Mike was good at his job - very good, in Rachel’s biased opinion - but he didn’t fight hard enough to get what he deserved.  That old fuck Stevens was holding him back.

“You should be a vice president by now,” Rachel said.  “You’re the best young exec there.  You need to demand to be promoted!  If you want something, fight for it!”

Mike laughed and rolled to where he could kiss her stomach.  “You need to demand to be tongue-fucked!” he said, mimicking her voice.  Rachel had to laugh too.  “I do demand it!” she said in mock outrage.  He drove her crazy.  Later, the sweat of her orgasm cooling on her body, she wondered if it was her ego that drove this, rather than her desire to support him.  She was so Type A, so driven - she knew this about herself.  Am I embarrassed to be with him? she thought. Do I think he makes me look . . . weak?

She slept poorly after that, which sucked, because the next day she and Mike had a flight to Vegas.  He had a national sales meeting, she was taking her first week of vacation in a year.  Rachel liked to gamble. She always thought she could beat the odds. Their hotel room was ok. She tried not to think of the suites she was sure his superiors had.  Mike loved the room - he loved all hotel rooms. She wanted to go to the pool but he nuzzled his mouth into her neck. She still tingled from their sex when she finally stretched out in the desert sun thirty minutes later.  He certainly wasn’t unambitious in that department. 

Even by Vegas high-roller standards, Rachel was a striking beauty, and she had brought immodest bikinis.  She especially liked the one she had on, athletically sexy.  Mike came by, going to golf with buddies.  He snapped her photo with a grin.  Rachel didn’t keep score, exactly, but she was aware of the other men who passed through the glass-walled lobby over time, the way they paused and looked at her.  One of them lingered, too long.  She recognized him.  The old fuck Stevens.  She turned onto her stomach.  Let him stare at her ass.   He’d ogled her tits long enough. 

That night there was a cocktail party, a welcoming gathering.  She and Mike mingled. He knew a lot of people, but he talked to the ones he liked;  he didn’t schmooze the c-suite.  Rachel tried not to be annoyed.  Then Stevens was at her elbow.  She wore a black dress, with a very low back, and he made a point of putting his hand on her bare skin as low as he could. Her neckline was low too, but he was content with only putting his eyes there.  Creepy. But Rachel put on her brightest smile, and talked about Mike. 

Stevens was amused by her advocacy, she could tell, even though he only looked at her tits and not her face. It made her furious. She half-expected him to proposition her. Weren’t these meetings hotbeds of hot beds?

“I’d like you to meet my wife,” Stevens said. 

OK, she hadn’t expected that.  She also didn’t expect his wife to be her age, and icily gorgeous. Her outfit was just a display case for her body.   It was a skin-tight skirt and top, with most of the skin of her chest outside of it.  Rachel noted two things:  Mike was now watching them, and this bitch had man-made tits.

“Lauren, my dear,” Stevens said. “This is Rachel.  She wants something from me.”

“Does she,” said Lauren.  She was inspecting Rachel’s breasts.  Rachel breathed in and arched her back a little.  Laren’s eyes finally came up to hers.  “What does she want?”

“She thinks I should elevate her husband in the company,” Stevens said.  He tilted his head toward Mike as he spoke.  His wife followed the gesture.

“Mmm,” she said. “I’d like to elevate him myself.”

Rachel blinked.  “Excuse me?” she said.  Lauren didn’t even bother to look back at her.  She spoke to her husband instead, her eyes still on Mike.  “So what will you do?”

“As we are in Las Vegas,” he said, “I thought I might propose a wager.”  Lauren’s head turned back.  Rachel watched the diamond necklace around her throat catch the light, noticed the slender muscles in her bare shoulders.  Lauren was smiling now.

“I suppose, though, wager is not quite the right word - contest would be better.”  Stevens said.  “Should you win this contest, Rachel, I will make young Mike a vice-president immediately.  The sky will be the limit for his career.  Who knows - perhaps my job will be his, one day.”

A waiter went by with a tray of champagne flutes.  Lauren skillfully plucked one as he passed.  “Should you lose,” she said, “I get his cock.”

Rachel couldn’t believe what she was hearing.  She looked at Stevens.  “My wife - and I - have our own arrangements,” he said.  So the old fuck and the trophy wife had an open marriage.  He smiled.  “We both, she and I, enjoy the contests, no matter what she claims as a prize.”

“What contest?”  Rachel said.  Something between the two women?  She couldn’t help it - she felt heat gathering in her body.

“In three days, this hotel is hosting a boxing match, a championship bout of some sort,”  Stevens said.  “The ring is assembled already.”  He made a modest gesture.  “I can get access to this ring.”

Rachel laughed.  “A boxing match?  Between her and me?”

Stevens shook his head.

Lauren moved close to Rachel.

“Boxing has rules,” she said.  “Gloves.  A referee.”  She sipped her champagne, and moved the final inch needed for her breasts to touch Rachel’s.  “I fight bare-fisted.  To the finish.”

Rachel stepped back.  “You’re crazy,” she said.

The challenge in Lauren’s face turned to contempt.  “You’re a coward,” she said.  “If you want something, fight for it.”

Rachel turned and walked away.  She caught Mike’s hand and pulled him with her.  But the ice-maiden’s voice ricocheted in her brain.  Rachel had said the identical words to Mike the night before. 

Online snw

• God Member
Re: Fight For It
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 06:50:01 AM »
I know one thing, if I was Mike and Lauren was kicking his girl’s ass I’d be cheering my ass off for her to finish her in my head. Maybe even out loud. Lauren is hot. Rachel is too but damn Lauren is bad ass. Gonna be another good one I’m sure.

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 03:41:31 PM »

“Absolutely not!” Mike said.  “It’s crazy!”

“That’s what I said,” Rachel said.  “But - “

“No buts!  No way are you getting in a ring with her!”

“Hold on,”  Rachel said.  She stared at him.  They were back in their room now.  She still felt heat, and now the look of contempt that bitch had given her was part of it.  “You don’t think I’d win,” she said.

“Against HER?  No!”

He immediately knew he’d said the wrong thing.  Rachel’s face closed like a slamming door.  Fuck.

“Baby,” he started.  “You can do anything.  You know I think that.  But this is crazy, and probably illegal, and -”

“And you think she’d win.  Maybe you should just go fuck her now!”  Rachel knew she was being irrational, but goddammit that whore had challenged her to fight and Mike had no faith in her!

“Fuck her?  What are you talking about?” he said, bewildered.  Rachel had left out that part.

“If I win, you get the job.  If she wins, she gets you.” Rachel was breathing hard, furious.

“She said that?”  Again, fuck. Rachel stared at him, then slapped him.  “Yes she said she wanted to fuck you!” she screamed.  “Happy now?!”

A door slamming was not just a metaphor now.  She was gone.

Rachel stormed back to the cocktail party.  The crowd had thinned, but there were still plenty of people there to see the scene.  She walked directly up to Lauren and ground her tits into her. 

“Fuck you, bitch,” Rachel said.  Her voice trembled slightly.  Lauren braced her feet, held her ground.

“Let me guess,” Lauren said.  “His reaction when you told him if I won I got his cock.”

Rachel controlled herself; barely.  Stevens was there now, just listening.  Other people were watching.  Lauren smiled.

“It’s ten pm now,” she said.  “One hour.  The ring is in the main ballroom.  Don’t bother wearing anything on your fucking tits.  I’ll just rip it off. If you’re not there, I’ll know I was right, and that you’re a fucking coward.”

It was a schoolyard taunt.  And it burned Rachel.  She turned and left. 

“Shut up,” she said to Mike the second she opened the door.  She undid the halter of her dress before it closed.  Her dark nipples were beyond erect.  She dropped to a deep crouch before him and had his cock free and in her mouth in seconds.  Mike groaned.  Neither spoke but no one needed to. She was going to do it. He couldn’t stop her. 

At ten to eleven, Rachel wriggled her bikini bottoms over her hips. She found a robe in the closet. The cotton was cool and soft on her engorged nipples.

“Are you coming with me?”  She didn’t look at him.

“Yes,” Mike said. 

There was a hotel security guard at the main ballroom door. He let them pass, and followed them in.

The ring sat in the center. From ringside, risers with stadium seating rippled out and slightly up.  Perhaps 500 people would be there in two nights to watch a welterweight bout for the title of a fragmented boxing association.  Now, there was only Stevens, and Lauren. She stood in one ring corner. He stood on the ring apron behind her.  She wore a silk robe, hanging open.  Rachel and Mike climbed the three stairs to the opposite corner. She slipped between the ropes.

“Your wife has told you the terms?” Stevens said.

Mike nodded silently.

“You and I will not interfere,” Stevens said. “He will enforce that.”  The guard.

Lauren shrugged her robe off her shoulders.  Her body was flawless, curves and muscle. Her high hard breasts were comic-book-heroine stuff. Her pink nipples stabbed out.

“I know you think you can do this,” she said to Rachel. “You can’t. You’ll beg me to stop. You’ll beg me to take him. But I’ll only stop when I’m satisfied.”  Her face was animated with sadistic anticipation.

Rachel dropped her robe too. Her body was a bit more athletic, her belly a flat wall of muscle.  Her breasts were big for her frame, perky, tipped with dark nipples. Beautiful but natural, rather than surreally perfect.  She took a deep breath.  She wanted this; she just wasn’t sure why. Barefoot, she walked to the center of the ring.

There was no ceremony, no nose-to-nose staredown, no bell. Lauren met her in the center and ripped a hook into her side.  Perfect balance, explosive movement. Lauren’s fist didn’t travel that far but it landed in Rachel’s short ribs like a grenade. Rachel twisted, gasping with pain, turning directly into Lauren’s other fist to her face.

It was that simple. Rachel was down, her mouth filling with blood.

No referee.

Lauren stomped her, driving her heel into Rachel’s face, then her chest.

“Your husband’s career will go nowhere,” she said. “But he’ll never forget his night with me.  You’ll always be second-class, you worthless little cxnt.”  She stomped Rachel’s hard belly.  Rachel curled to her side.  The blows to her body left her breathless; cramping pain bloomed in her abdomen.

Lauren twisted both hands in Rachel’s hair and dragged her up. She pulled her, stumbling, toward Mike.  She pushed Rachel front-first into the ropes in front of him; he had to side-step on the ring apron. Rachel’s arms hung over the top rope, her dark hair in her face. “Watch,” Lauren said to Mike, and she pounded her fist into Rachel’s back.  He stared at his wife, her eyes shut against her pain, her teeth clenched, her breasts bouncing wildly as she was struck over and over. He had to watch Lauren too; she was obviously enjoying this.  Her eyes were alight, her lips curled with cruel glee. Her breasts swung back and forth as she punched Rachel’s spine, her nipples cutting the air.  Mike hated it, but his cock was erect at the sight.

Lauren grabbed the top rope and jerked it. Rachel was catapulted onto her back in the center of the ring. Lauren stomped her again, her tits this time. The blood in Rachel’s mouth sprayed in a fine mist as the air was pounded from her lungs. Lauren pulled her up again. This time, she hung her on the top rope across the ring, by Stevens. His eyes crawled over Rachel’s body as he openly took out his cock barely a foot away. Lauren belly-punched Rachel an inch above her bikini bottoms; by the third shot Rachel could no longer tense her abs in defense.

“Do her tits,” said the old man. Lauren smiled and slapped Rachel’s breasts, then drove her forearm down across them. Rachel sobbed with pain, hard hitching gasps for air. Lauren dug nails into the undercurves of Rachel’s breasts and stabbed her thumbs into her nipples, and pulled her off the ropes to fling her to the canvas.  She landed on her a second later, talons driving into her tits again like a raptor clutching prey.

Mike had had enough. “Stop it!” he shouted. He had one leg through the ropes when the guard tased him. He jittered and fell into the ring.

“He can’t wait to fuck me,” Lauren said to Rachel, and viciously twisted her tits. Rachel screamed, a shrill panicked sound.

“Cuff him to the turnbuckle,” Stevens told the guard. “Arms behind him,” Lauren added. Mike was too dazed to resist. “Come try to stop me, you weak bitch,” Lauren said to Rachel. She stood and went to Mike.  It took her only seconds to free his cock. He groaned as she dropped and sucked him.

Rachel forced herself up to her hands and knees. This couldn’t be happening. This cxnt - she had so easily beaten Rachel down - hurt her - now kneeling and head-bobbing - she started to crawl toward them.

Lauren was amazingly good. She was hitting every nerve in the sensitive head of Mike’s cock. He groaned again and instinctively thrust into her mouth. Halfway there, Rachel flinched at the sight.  “Stop it,” she sobbed.  In response, Lauren took him in her throat with a theatrically wet slurp.

Rachel crawled, her aching tits swinging, and reached for Lauren’s hair. Her foe turned on her knees and caught Rachel’s wrist. She twisted it. Rachel mewled with pain. Right at Mike’s feet, Lauren swept Rachel into a bearhug. She smiled up at him, and crushed her, chest to chest. Her implants pancaked Rachel’s tits against her rib cage.

“Which one of you will beg me first?” Lauren asked, and squeezed.

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 08:16:55 PM »
Again great. My answer would be all of them will.

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2020, 01:07:45 AM »
Oh my!  I thought Rachel might have sharper claws.  I hope she has medical...and dental!  :'(

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2020, 01:45:27 PM »
Brutally great, love a one sided beat down!

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2020, 02:04:38 PM »
Oh god it hurt. Her back, where Lauren had pounded her, and now dug her clenched grip into her arched spine. Her ribs, where Lauren’s biceps pressed in like vise jaws. Worst of all, her breasts, crushed under her foe’s, Lauren’s tits grinding into her like two fists, nipples rubbing hers raw.

No, that was not the worst of all. The worst was Mike.  She’d nagged him to fight and his passivity had grated her until she’d been easily trapped into getting into this ring - to do his fighting for him!  And now he watched in silence; watched her humiliation, his cock still wet and hard from Lauren’s mouth.

“You know he wants you to lose,” Lauren said to her.  “You don’t think he can make it up the ladder. You don’t believe in him.  And now when you lose he gets my pussy.  Of course he wants me to break you!  Serve you right, you bitch.”  Was it true?  Mike stayed silent.  Oh fuck, her ribs and breasts hurt.  Rachel could only breathe in shallow sobs, afraid to meet Lauren’s eyes.

It wasn’t her rib bone that cracked; it was cartilage. But Rachel only knew it was like a chef’s knife stabbed into her side. Lauren felt the give in Rachel’s rib cage, saw it in Rachel’s face, the way her mouth opened in shock. Stevens saw it too. His cock throbbed. Mike looked away. Rachel’s arms went limp. Her head fell forward onto Lauren’s shoulder.  The honey-haired trophy wife squeezed harder and even without air Rachel made a soft strangled sound of intense suffering. Lauren loved that sound.

Lauren let her collapse then. She knee-walked the two feet to Mike and enveloped his cock between her sweat-slicked breasts. She tilted her face up to him. “Soon, lover,” she said. “Mama’s gotta go pay the rent first.”  She stood, letting her flat belly drag up the tip of his cock, then turned back to Rachel. She bent for a fistful of dark hair and dragged her across the ring to Stevens.

“He thinks you’re spunky,” Lauren said. “That’s the type he gets off on.”  She giggled at her wordplay as she shoved Rachel’s head through the ropes, bending her back over the middle one. Stevens drew a line of cum across Rachel’s cheek with the head of his cock. Lauren cupped Rachel’s breasts and then dug claws into them, her nails disappearing into soft flesh. Rachel’s screams were ragged.

Stevens stroked himself, prolonging the moment as long as he could. He rarely fucked Lauren now, but he loved her raw cruelty, her power. They did this as often as they could - lure some woman into a fight. The setting didn’t matter. What mattered was Lauren destroying her foe’s tits in front of him. His breath was as harsh as Rachel’s screams now.

“Thumbs,” he gasped.

Lauren obligingly twisted her grip, stabbed her thumbs into Rachel’s nipples. Her forearms tensed and she drove Rachel’s dark circles down into the center of her tits. Blood surged up around her nails. Rachel jerked; Stevens shuddered. Mike watched from across the ring as his boss came on his wife, spurting thick ropes of jism across her face and throat and over Lauren’s fingers driven deep into her damaged breasts.

Rachel fainted. The agony in her chest just swept over her, took her consciousness.  Lauren wiped her hands on Rachel’s hair and left her there, hanging in the ropes. She turned to Mike, and as she strutted across the ring to him he looked only at her and not at his ruined wife. Lauren radiated absolute alpha dominance, pure sexual power. She kissed Mike, soft then harder.

“I beat your wife,” she said, her voice low.  “I’m better than her - yes?”

Rachel couldn’t hear him. “Yes,” he said.

Lauren’s fingers - streaked with Rachel’s blood - caressed his shaft. Lauren took the guard’s cuffs with her as she slipped on her robe and led her prize away.

Why fight it?  Mike thought. He didn’t look back.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2020, 07:28:08 PM »
Wow different from a lot of yours. But to be honest the destruction was great and hot. Just a shame a bit one sided.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2020, 03:47:40 PM »
Always feel like your stories end way too quickly.  :-* Whenever I get invested its over.
Ddot

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2020, 09:02:28 PM »
Great story.  I didn't see Rachel taking such a one-sided beating, but I loved it!  ;)

Offline reith19

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2020, 07:20:11 AM »
Such a proud girl utterly overwhelmed by a superior specimen, absolutely love it. I hope Lauren’s not done with her victim.