News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Terri and Judy Show

• 2 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
The Terri and Judy Show
« on: May 14, 2022, 12:12:51 AM »
This is my third full story featuring a forum member against one of my characters and this time it's not me as Judy Cat takes on Miss Tee for the senior wrestling title. Judy, I hope you enjoy this one.

It’s the evening of October 24th, 2020 - the night of the final of the eighth CLAWS senior wrestling tournament and the excitement levels are high in my cottage. The fire is blazing in the hearth. Erica and I have both showered and are now sitting next to each other on the couch in our bathrobes with a glass of wine each, staring at the big screen TV that Erica has linked up to the live video feed from the ring room at Marshall’s gym. Over the next couple of hours, we will witness some of the finest topless wrestling from women of a certain age in the world and, ultimately, a new champion will be decided. I’m honoured to be able to say that I have won this title three times in the past but my tournament days are behind me. After a devastating defeat in the final of the seventh tournament I have retired from the tournament circuit.

Defending her title this year is the woman who had tormented me so much two years ago and has now become my firm friend, Terri, aka Miss Tee. It’s her I will be rooting for this evening against the newcomer Judy, who has surprised everyone with her dominating, catfighting, style which has ultimately given her the highest number of points from the qualifying rounds

2020 was certainly a strange year but at the start of the season we had no idea what was about to unfold. There was a lot of excitement about the new senior wrestling championship when the first-round matches took place in February. Four of the six women who had taken part in the previous tournament: Jan, Peggy, Cassy and myself had all retired and there was new blood in the tournament. Former CLAWS league champion Jen, who narrowly lost the title to me in 2010, returned after 10 years. She was joined by two other former league champions, Stacey and Mair, as well as a newcomer to CLAWS who went by the name of Judy Cat. Judy was the mother of Ellie, the current league champion, and came from a catfighting background rather similar to Jan. Both Ellie and Judy were active on the underground scene and had a fearsome reputation as a mother and daughter tag team.

The first round of the tournament provided its fair share of upsets but nothing more dramatic the win busty Judy defeated reigning champion Miss Tee with a breast smother knock out. We were all looking forward to round two when suddenly the pandemic hit and all matches were cancelled. for the next three months we were lockdown. unable to go anywhere unable to meet unable to fight. The leagues and senior tournament were postponed indefinitely but then in July things started to ease. realising they could do nothing to save the league this year Jay and Gabi moved quickly to develop a plan for the senior tournament continue the scheme they came up with accelerated the normal schedule of matches to the remaining four qualifying rounds of the tournament were fought just 11 weeks instead of the normal eight months. These rounds were fought in the open air in a ring erected in a walled garden at Jay’s country manor house.

At the start of the tournament Jen who had beaten both Terri and myself the previous year was considered the favourite to take the title but, in the end, it was the wildcard, Judy, who won the qualifying rounds taking first place with 15 points while Jen ended up third behind Terri. But Judy’s catfight style is also not without problems. In the five qualifying rounds she managed to rack up a staggering nine public warnings and one disqualification, her only loss of the tournament so far, against Mair.

This evening’s event is a first for the club with Covid restrictions meaning that the fights are taking place not in front of a live audience but in an otherwise empty ring room. Instead, they are being live streamed to an interactive audience of around 50 CLAWS fighters, including Erica and myself, and also, through the club’s video streaming service, to an audience of several thousand subscribers worldwide. Only 11 women will enter the ring room tonight and there will never more than five in it at any one time. The restrictions also mean that, unlike during normal tournaments, each fighter will have their own dressing room to avoid unnecessary interaction with other fighters.

While we wait for the matches to begin, Erica explains the set up to me. The three flotation tank rooms at Marshall’s have been called into service as dressing rooms. In the first room Nikki will be changing, accompanied by her second, sister Katya. In the second tank room friends and housemates Stacey and Mair will be sharing and seconding each other in their bouts. In the third room Jen will be assisted by her second and the club’s resident doctor, former senior champion Cassy. The current champion, Miss Tee, will be in the red corner dressing room accompanied by her second and occasional lover, club president Jay and in the blue corner dressing room newcomer Judy Cat would be accompanied by her second and daughter, the reigning CLAWS league wrestling champion, Ellie.

It's very brave of Stacey to offer to be Mair’s second after her fight against Nikki. I know from first-hand experience that Nikki is a strong fighter. She may not of had much success in this tournament but she’s no pushover and she will be looking to go out with a bang. What if Stacey takes a beating and is really in no position to support her friend in her bid for the third place?

Finally it’s show time. The cameras track the action as Nikki, Katya, Mair and Stacey make their way through the deserted ring room to the ring where referee Suzi is waiting for them. It seems strange to hear the crowd applauding when the seats are empty.

The first fight is soon under way. My concern for Stacey proves unfounded. Despite a valiant effort, Nikki is no match for the younger, heavier blonde and it is Stacey who takes the honours, knocking the Swiss girl out in the 15th minute.

Of all the fighters in this year’s tournament the one I feel most sorry for is Nikki. In her heyday she was one of the most successful league wrestlers the club had ever seen. With 22 title wins to her credit she is third only to Jay and Christine in terms of title victories and her unbeaten run of 11 title wins in 1998/99 is only surpassed by Jay’s run of 16 consecutive title wins in the early eighties.

The solidly built Swiss blonde (5’4” and 150lbs) had joined the CLAWS league when she was a twenty-year-old student in 1997 and took the title from Suzi in just her fourth match. She fought in the league for fifteen years. Her run of title wins included a number of devastating knockout victories over the likes of Suzi and Christine. Suzi, in particular, regarded Nikki as her wrestling nemesis.

Her star started to fade as she moved into her late twenties and she dropped out of the league at the end of 2005. She returned to the ring in 2008 in what was then the B league and worked her way up into what became the heavy weight league in 2009. The following year, having lost a little weight, she was reclassified as a light weight. Her place in the heavy weight league was taken by her younger sister Katya, with whom she also fought a few tag matches. She continued to fight until mid-2012 when she beat Ildiko to become overall champion and then retired to start a family.

Six years later she joined the senior tournament but, after some initial success – knocking out Jan and beating newcomer Miss Tee on points, she again faded. She finished third overall, having knocked out the reigning champion, Cassy – a woman 16 years her senior, in the final. This year she was back again but, despite a spirited effort, the 43-year-old had been knocked out in all but one of her matches. I somehow doubt she will be back for the next tournament.

Nikki and Katya make their dejected way out of the arena and Mair and Stacey are joined by Jen and Cassy.

Suzi is in full showmanship mode when she announced the battle for third place between Mair and Jen, dubbing the fight “The battle of the Welsh Witches” as the 50-year-old from Pontypool enters the ring to take on the 43-year-old from Porthmadog.

The contrast between Mair, the leggy blonde from the north with her short, blonde hair, green eyes and almost feline appearance, and Jen, the short, buxom DD brunette from the south, is striking. Both women look supremely confident. Mair has already beaten Jen once in the tournament and Jen will be looking for revenge. She entered the event as the favourite and her performance has disappointed many, herself included. Despite their very different appearance these girls have a similar track record and I can vouch for the fact that they are both powerful fighters, having taken them both on three times. They both joined the club in their late twenties, both held the league title on many occasions and both retired at 40 as undefeated champion.

Jen joined the club as my replacement when I retired back in ’96. Success came slowly for her. She spent most of her first five years at the club in the bottom half of the league table and only won the title for the first time in late 2001. A run of three more title wins in 2002/2003 ended when she retired as undefeated champion. Wanderlust has ruled her life since then and she has drifted in and out of the club, taking extensive globetrotting trips in between. Jen has been everywhere from Andorra to Zambia – name a country and she’s probably been there. After leaving the league in mid-2003 she returned at the end of 2005. After a disappointing year in which she never got above fifth place she was gone again. Returning in early 2008 she joined what was then the B league. Moving to the heavyweight league in 2009 she regained the title and retired undefeated as the overall champion at the end of the year. The next year she joined the second senior tournament where she knocked me out in the second round of qualifying. We met again in the final where I was lucky to beat her and take the title. She then disappeared again before reappearing in 2019 when she challenged (and beat) both Terri and myself to secure a place in this year’s tournament. Although she was away from CLAWS for long periods, she was still fighting elsewhere including the NBFC and various places on her travels.

By contrast Mair has stayed loyal to the club throughout her fighting career. She joined in 2005, replacing the heavyweight Gina (at the time the biggest girl ever to fight at CLAWS) and rose swiftly through the ranks to take the title twice in 2006. After that her star faded somewhat and it would be another five years before she would take the title again. A run of four title wins in 2012 was followed by a single title in 2013, three in 2016 and final run of three before she retired, undefeated, in 2017 having won a total of thirteen title fights to Jen’s seven. As well as wrestling Mair also boxes and it was as a boxer that I first experienced her power when she narrowly outpointed me in my first ever boxing match. I paid her back a couple of years later and also won our only wrestling encounter.

Today it is Mair who dominates in the ring, winning the match by three falls to one and leaving the original favourite languishing in fourth place overall, out of the prize money.

And now it’s time for the title fight. The two combatants enter the ring wearing silk kimonos and Suzi introduces them, starting with Terri:

“Ladies and gentlemen, in the red corner. At 52 years of age, standing 5 feet 9 inches tall, measuring 38b-29-42 and weighing 155lbs, our current senior wresting and boxing champion- Miss Tee!”

After a second, applause erupts from the speakers and Suzi continues:

“And in the blue corner. At 50 years of age, standing 5 feet 5 inches tall, measuring 38D-27-40 and weighing 145lbs, our challenger – Judy Cat!”

Both women slip off their gowns to reveal that they are both wearing midi briefs but the contrast between their outfits couldn’t me more startling. Miss Tee is wearing plain white cotton knickers with a small red heart to the left of her crotch. Her long brown hair is tied in two plaits either side of her head. Judy’s attire is far more flamboyant in purple lace, sheer at the front and semi-transparent with the bum covered in horizontal frills reminiscent of a 60s tennis player. Her shoulder length chestnut locks hang loose, giving her a wild, untamed look. Judy’s look screams mature sexy lady while Terri’s is coy, simple teen style.

The bell rings and they begin cautiously circling each other looking for an opening. Despite her superior size Terri looks uncomfortable nervous, frightened even, and vulnerable. For Terri it’s all psychological. She’s intimidated by girls with big boobs and Judy’s DD’s are freaking her out. It hadn’t occurred to me until Terri mentioned it on the drive back from Sian’s a few weeks earlier but then I saw the pattern. Early in her time at CLAWS Terri has been knocked out in the boxing ring by busty DD cup Suzi. A few months later Peggy, a much smaller woman than Terri with synthetically enhanced E cups, smothered her out to claim a victory by knockout. Last year she lost to Jen, another DD cup, and then at beginning of this year to Judy. She’d managed to beat Jen in her rematch just a few weeks ago but, the more I thought about it, that was the only time I could think where she’s actually beaten a girl with DD or bigger boobs.

I wondered how she’d get on against a large powerful opponent like Carol but then I remembered that she had taken on Mandy and despite the beatings she’s taken from the much larger woman never seemed in any way phased or intimidated. It was purely down to the size of the tits. Terri just felt her B cups were inadequate against these big busty girls. All I could hope was that she wouldn’t let it get to her in this crucial match.

After what seems an age, but is probably only a few seconds, they lock up and Terri uses her height advantage to force Judy to the mat and. For the next few minutes, they writhe around on the mat struggling to dominate each other.

Judy shows her catfighting style early on and is frequently cautioned by Suzi for hair pulling and closed fist punches. Terri takes it in her stride and seems to have the upper hand most of the time. After a few minutes of tussling on the mat, she manages to get astride her opponent with her knees on Judy’s shoulders and her ample backside cushioned on the challenger’s DDs. Suzi drops to the mat and starts to count the pin.

“One!”

“Two!”

Judy tries to bridge out but Terri bounces her bum on Judy’s tits while simultaneously reaching behind herself and delivering a chop to Judy’s nether regions. Judy grunts and drops back to the mat.

“Three!”

The bell rings and Terri stands up, leaving Judy on her back, and returns to her corner. Judy is quickly on her feet and returns to her corner, rubbing her injured womanhood. Suzi announces:

“Ladies and gentlemen after four minutes and 30 seconds the first fall, by a school girl pin, goes to Miss Tee. Miss Tee leads by one fall to nil.”

Both girls get a pep talk from their seconds during the break and both come out for the second fall looking fit and eager. They lock up again and this time it’s Judy who gets the upper hand, taking Terri to the mat with a side headlock.

Once again, they mix it up on the mat. Terri breaks free from the headlock and scissors Judy’s middle. Judy rolls Terri onto her back and attempts to pin her. Terri releases the scissors and flips Judy onto her back. The struggle on the mat goes back and forth for a minute or two, with first one and then the other on top, until they break off and come to their feet.

Terri lunges at Judy, grabs her arm and whips her into the ropes. As Judy bounces back, Terri leaps in the air and catches her with a high cross body move, taking a smaller woman to the mat. 155lbs of Terri pancakes Judy’s breasts as Suzi drops to all fours alongside her head and slaps the mat as she counts:

“One!”

“Two!”

Judy makes a half-hearted attempt to bridge out but, completely winded by the impact, lacks the strength to dislodge her heavy opponent.

“Three!”

The bell rings and Terri comes to her knees before standing up and walking back to her corner. Judy remains on her back, an arm across her face, for 20 seconds before rolling over and coming to her hands and knees. She gets to her feet and staggers back to her corner where her daughter is waiting as Suzi announces:

“Ladies and gentlemen after 6 minutes and 50 seconds, the second fall by across press pin goes to Miss Tee. Miss Tee leads by two falls to nil.”

Just over a third of the fight gone and ‘my girl’ has a commanding lead. All she needs to do is keep going like this and she will retain the title. But over in the blue corner Judy is looking decidedly unhappy and Ellie is giving her mother a stiff talking to.

When the bell rings for the third fall it’s immediately clear that Judy’s strategy has changed. She rushes out of her corner and clotheslines the champion to the mat. The close grappling of the first two falls is replaced by power moves and punches and, yes, those DDs come into play as, for the next three minutes, poor Terri is tossed around the ring like a rag doll. Eventually Judy hurls Terri back first into a post and then grabs the back of her head and throws her face first to the mat.

Terri is dazed and Suzi begins counting over he. She pushes herself up as the count reaches seven and, as her knees leave the mat, Judy charges in from the neutral corner and kicks her in the gut. Terri crashes through the ropes and lands heavily on her back on the mats. Suzi ushers Judy back into the neutral corner and turns to begin counting over my girl who is slowly getting to her hands and knees. She stands up, grabs hold of the ropes and climbs up onto the ring apron. As she does so Judy charges across from the neutral corner again and elbows Terri in the tits, sending her sprawling back onto the mats. Suzi turns on Judy in outrage and a heated exchange follows as she forces the busty brunette back into neutral corner. Meanwhile Terri is lying on the mats outside the ring struggling to collect herself. She slowly rolls over, crawls to the edge of the ring and hauls herself up onto the apron before rolling back in under the ropes as Suzi announces:

“Ladies and gentlemen after 8 minutes and 40 seconds the first public warning goes to Judy Cat.”

Terri is on her knees in the ring now and Suzi begins to count over her. She pauses until the count reaches seven and then gets slowly to her feet.

Suzi finally allows Judy back in and picks up where she left off. Three more postings followed by another body slam leave Terri flat on her back, winded. Judy jumps on top of her and traps the champion in a grapevine with no way of escaping. Judy’s powerful legs spread Terri’s while she presses her large breasts into the champion’s face, cutting off her air supply. With her hands also pinned to the mat, Terri has no way to signal her submission. Realising this, referee Suzi drops the canvas and watches as Judy slowly smothers the brunette out. As Terri slips into unconsciousness, she relaxes and stops struggling. With Terri’s shoulders firmly pinned to the mat, Suzi counts to three and the bell rings.

But Judy is unwilling to give up her dominant position and stays on top of her victim, pressing her breasts in Terri’s face. Suzi orders her to break the hold but she keeps it on until Suzi counts to four before finally releasing her victim.

Judy stands up and returns to her corner, arms raised in victory, while Terri remains on her back in the centre of the ring, red faced, eyes wide and gasping for breath as Suzi announces:

“Ladies and Gentlemen. After 9 minutes and 30 seconds the third fall, by a pin, goes to Judy Cat. Miss Tee leads by two falls to one.”

Terri might be leading but, as she eventually gets to her feet and staggers back to her corner, it’s clear she has lost the upper hand.

The bell sounds for the start of the fourth fall. Terri is still ahead but she looks decidedly uneasy. Judy’s breast smother has awakened her worst fears of large breasted women. Judy senses her unease and takes the fight to the champion. They come together in the centre of the ring and trade forearm smashes to the breasts. Judy forces Terri back and pins her in her own corner. Terri takes several knee lifts to the pussy and starts to sag. Judy pulls the champion’s face into her cleavage and goes for a breast smother but Terri isn’t done. She hooks her right leg around Judy’s left ankle and they crash to the mat with the champion on top.

For the next three minutes or so they struggle for control on the canvas but this time it’s Judy dominating and Terri fighting for survival. The end comes when Judy wraps her powerful thighs around Terri’s neck, catching the champion in a figure four leg lock sleeper hold. Terri makes several valiant attempts to bridge out and break free but, with her air Supply cut off again, she started to fade quickly. Unable to reach Judy’s body all she can do is squeeze her thigh in the hope of finding a sensitive muscle. But it’s to no avail. Judy leans back and squeezes, upping the pressure on the champion’s neck. Terri is forced to tap out, slapping her opponent’s meaty thigh to signal her submission.

The bell rings and Judy released the hold. But, instead of getting up and returning to the corner, she rolls the champion onto her front, straddles Terri’s back, slips her arms under Terri’s armpits and grabs hold of her pigtails. Ignoring Suzi’s calls to break the hold, Judy pulls back on the champion’s hair, bending her back and raising her off the mat. The camera zooms in on the pair as Judy says:

“Okay tiny tits, show them what you’ve got.” and then to the camera: “Ladies and gentlemen you may need a microscope to see these breasts.”

Poor Terri’s face is a picture of agony. The bell rings again and Suzi shouts out:

“Break the hold Judy or I’ll disqualify you!”

Judy releases Terri’s hair and she flops face down on the mat. Her tormentor gets to her feet walks back to her corner. Terri remains face down for 20 seconds or so before pushing herself to her hands and knees crawling towards her own corner as Suzi announces:

“Ladies and gentlemen after 13 minutes and 45 seconds the fourth and equalising fall by a submission goes to Judy Cat and after 13 minutes and 55 seconds, I’m awarding a second and final public warning to Judy Cat.

So, Judy is on her final notice but the scores are level and Terri look like a broken woman as she hauls herself up on the ropes in her own corner, tears streaming down her face. For the next 30 seconds or so Jay does her best to reassure her fighter and get her ready for the final fall but when the bell sounds and they come out it seems that the fight has been drained out of Terri.

Judy is fighting this match both physically and psychologically and a look at the expression on Terri’s face tells me that Judy‘s mind games are playing on her worst fears and insecurities. In her heart of hearts, Terri feels she can’t compete against her large breasted opponent like Judy. I know she can but as long as she believes otherwise, she’s doomed to defeat. I hope I’m wrong but I sense the end is near and Terri’s title is slipping away from her. They circle cautiously before locking up. Judy smiles while Terri looks worried. I offer my encouragement to the champion:

“Come on Terri! You can win this.” I cry at the screen, but I hear the doubt in my voice as I do.

Almost immediately Judy traps Terri in a head lock and runs her head first into a turnbuckle. Terri’s knees buckle but Judy holds her up and turns her round, propping the champion up in the corner. She then delivers five knee lifts to the pussy before stepping back and allowing Terri to sink to her knees.

Suzi starts counting as Terri remains on her knees clutching her abused womanhood. As the count reaches nine, she gets unsteadily to her feet. Suzi waves Judy back in and the one-sided battle continues.

Judy is playing with the champion now. Terri is in no position to fight back. A series of postings, body slams and other power moves are progressively pushing her towards appointment with unconsciousness. Finally, Judy grabs her by the neck and crotch and hoists Terri onto her shoulders before dropping back, slamming the champion back first into the mat.

Scrabbling around, Judy straddles Terri’s shoulders and pushes her backside firmly into the champion’s face. It looks to be a simple pin finisher. Suzi drops to the mat alongside Terri’s shoulders and begins to count. Then, as she counts two, Judy stands up and walks to the neutral corner. Clearly, she hasn’t finished humiliating the champion yet.

Suzi stands up and begins counting over the fallen brunette. Terri slowly regains her wits, rolls over and comes to her hands and knees. The camera zooms in on that beautiful face. Hair dishevelled, her expression blank, Terri is clearly both bewildered and exhausted.

I’m screaming at the screen, begging her to get up. Slowly she pushes herself to her feet. Judy is waiting, guiding her to the red corner and slamming her head five times into the turnbuckles before grabbing her arm and whipping her back first into the neutral corner. Terri slumps against the turnbuckles, her arms over the top rope holding her up. Judy quickly jumps up onto the bottom rope and presses her DDs into Terri’s face, slowly suffocating the champion. Terri’s legs buckle and a stream of golden liquid spurts through the fabric of her white panties. As she slips into unconsciousness it’s clear her bladder has given out again.

Sensing the fight is over, Judy jumps back off the ropes, wrapping her hands around the back of Terri’s head and pulling the older woman with her. Freed from the ropes that were supporting her the unconscious and clearly now former champion collapses and lands in a heap on the mat, wee still trickling from her panties. Judy makes her way to the neutral corner and Suzi begins counting. It’s a formality. As the count reaches 10 Terri has not moved. The bell sounds and Judy raises her arms in victory as Jay swiftly climbs into the ring and goes to the aid of her fallen fighter. Terri remains motionless for another 10 or 15 seconds before slowly responding to Jays calls and rousing. Meanwhile Judy returns to her corner and celebrates with her daughter. It’s a convincing victory for the new champion. Slowly, with Jay’s help, Terri gets to her feet and staggers wearily back to her corner defeated and deflated.

After giving Terri a minute or so to recover, Suzi calls the fighters over to announce the result. Terri gets up unsteadily from her to stool and stumbles towards the centre of the ring, her once white pants is now a lemon yellow around the crotch. Judy duly sashays over from the other corner. Suzi takes hold of both fighters’ wrists and announces to the camera:

“Ladies and gentlemen. After 15 minutes and 40 seconds. Miss Tee being unable to beat my count, your winner by a knockout and your new senior wrestling champion –  Judy Cat!”

She raises Judy’s arm and the virtual crowd applauds. The fight is over. The two fighters leave the ring. Judy jubilant with her head held high. Terri despondent, head bowed, guided with a comforting hand on her shoulders from Jay. The live feed ends.

Back in the reality of the cottage I burst into tears. Erica looks across at me and says:

“Ellen, what has she done to you? 12 months ago, she was your sworn enemy. Now you’re crying because she lost.”

“I’m sorry honey but now I’ve got to know her and discovered she’s so nice I so wanted her to win.”

“You fancy her, don’t you? Don’t deny it, Ellen Shaw, you fancy her like crazy. Is she my new rival for your love interest? Do you fancy her more than you fancy me?”

Erica is trying to look stern but her eyes were sparkling and she is doing her utmost not to giggle. Before I can answer she pulls open my gown and sticks her hand between my thighs. Her thumb and forefinger deftly find my clit, and begin to massage it.

“Can she do this Ellen? Can she?”

With that she climbs on top of me, spreading her thighs and pressing her breasts against mine as her own gowns fall open.

“Hey Ellen, let’s play title fights. I’ll be Judy, you be Terri. Just try not to piss on the carpet, that’s all.”

With that she thrusts her tits into my face. My lips find her left nipple and I begin to suckle greedily as her thumb and forefinger work their magic on my old lady and bring me rapidly to orgasm.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
Re: The Terri and Judy Show
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2022, 10:58:16 AM »
 Nice  work Ellen enjoyed the details of the matches

Offline bosom-buddy

Re: The Terri and Judy Show
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2022, 10:56:38 AM »
Superb story telling Ellen. I love the detail you put into your work. My Lesley’s seen  Judy’s photo and is very keen to get in the ring with her - what chance of that, could be a spectacular contest.