News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hey everyone

• 1 Replies

Offline Matt

• God Member
Hey everyone
« on: March 01, 2021, 01:20:47 AM »
Was wondering if a girl would like to fight me. Im into some weird type of fights but I can be flexable. If anyone is interested please message me and we will talk

Offline Matt

• God Member
Re: Hey everyone
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2021, 12:08:24 AM »
Yes I am a male looking for a felmale oppent. I want to say I respect any girl who don't like fighting guys. I totally undertsand and have nothing buy respect for you and looking for someone about my age. read it and see what you think. I am open to ideas if you are into to this kind of thing.

Im looking for a werid and different type of fight,

For example we can be roomates we don't have to be bf and gf if you don't want to be however we can be if you like.
exmaple 1
I want the fight on eual terms. Heres an expample. we sitting on the couch in our shared apartemnt, we both end up reaching for the remote at the same time and each grab it. we look at eachother while gripping it and start arguing. we bought the tv together each paid half for it and were also paying half the cable bill and we have equal right to it and the grab for it was mutual.  ex.  we start tugging on it while argument intensives , channels start changing like crazy and volume is going up and down epecially when we have an equal grip on it and our trying to pey it from the other.

Im also thinking of stuff like an edit war online where were sharing a mutal page. where in the storyline we get into a fight over what to wirte. I put something in then the girl ereses it and then I change it back then you change it back. We meet up and have an argument about it and nothing get resolved . Then one night we both log on to the share page and now we can see eachother typing live and were trying to erase eachothers words while the other is typing and trying to put our writing in. suddenly both pf our computers crash from the madness. we end up in the libary fighting over the only open available computer.

Ex. squash eachotherwhile in the chair while arguing. staff now knowing what to do. ( fighting over the keyboard, blaming eachother for accednts we mutally caused like knocking over something and both saying that was your fault when both our actions caused us to knock into equally.....ect.)

I know not many girls will want to fight a guy but Im cool with that also these are weird type of uncommon fights so if you have any ideas of your own that are simlilar and create some fun scenes together. Let me know. Don't want anyone to feel unconfortable so Ill let you hit me up if your interested  ;)