News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Randi vs trudi

• 6 Replies

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
Randi vs trudi
« on: February 02, 2021, 10:27:54 AM »
Anyone has it or knows someone who has it?

Offline bayguy

Re: Randi vs trudi
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 05:50:30 AM »
I’m not sure if woman’s world down in Fort Lauderdale Florida still exists. If they do ask Dan- he recorded the match- it was a private match paid for by a client. I have lost contact with the client but Dan normally kept copies and I have seen it on his website one time before.....good luck
I can reach out to Trudy and see if she has a copy -if so how much do you want to pay for it because I’m sure she will ask me

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 08:12:29 PM »
I’m not sure if woman’s world down in Fort Lauderdale Florida still exists. If they do ask Dan- he recorded the match- it was a private match paid for by a client. I have lost contact with the client but Dan normally kept copies and I have seen it on his website one time before.....good luck
I can reach out to Trudy and see if she has a copy -if so how much do you want to pay for it because I’m sure she will ask me
If i need to pay, it'll be a tough quest... Already have a hard time buying videos hahahaha you can ask her if you want, if she asks you to pay... You choose what to do. I can't pay, so... Yeah but thanks for the ideia anyway, i'll keep searching for it. Just wanted to see it full version as it has things that i personally like about catfights.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 08:13:58 PM by Fightlover »

Offline a1prog

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2021, 04:24:09 PM »
If it can come in a download i would pay for it.

Offline bayguy

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 07:56:43 AM »
I finally got in touch with Trudy tonight and she basically said that she had none of the tapes that were done at woman’s world.....So unfortunately that turned out to be a dead end -does anyone know if woman’s world still exists and or has a way to get in touch with Dan from there .....?

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2021, 04:34:48 AM »
I finally got in touch with Trudy tonight and she basically said that she had none of the tapes that were done at woman’s world.....So unfortunately that turned out to be a dead end -does anyone know if woman’s world still exists and or has a way to get in touch with Dan from there .....?
I searched for "Woman's World Catfight" and found a site called "Woman's Wolrd Wrestling" don't know if this is their site or another producer with the same name... Maybe you try to contact him from there

Offline bayguy

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2021, 05:57:12 AM »
You found the correct one, used to be located in Fort Lauderdale Florida....Dan used to have a wrestling room set up there...As I said I’m not sure if they still exist  but they have made at least 100 or more tapes so I would suggest trying to call them if possible....good luck