News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The case of the missing model Episode 2 By the Masked Writer

• 0 Replies

Offline maskedwriter

• God Member
  • love a good catfight
The case of the missing model Episode 2 By the Masked Writer
« on: August 22, 2020, 12:45:25 PM »
The case of the missing model Episode 2
By the Masked Writer
[/size][/size]
When I saw Gina, Erika’s girlfriend, come in, I knew I was in trouble.
Womanhandling near-anorexic junkie Erika had been easy.
But Gina was almost 6 feet. I’d say she probably weighted over 200 pounds. She was wearing black legging and a muscle shirt. And muscle was what I could see. Her blond, curly hair fell on a neck that would not have disgraced a pro wrestler. Her forearms were bigger than my biceps !
And she was obviously pissed off.
At me.
I let go the skinny one and tried to look for a way out but it was too late the big butch was coming at me and held out her gorilla-like hands toward me. I dodged her grip and slipped under her arms, trying to walk past her and run to the door. But she was quicker than I thought and grabbed the lapel of my suit jacket, then pulled me back like a rag doll and I fell head over heels on the couch which overturned, and I found myself on all fours between it and the wall. The Amazon was already almost on me so I pushed the couch in her legs which made her stumble.
I tried to step over the couch as fast as I could to flee but she had already regained her balance and threw herself with all her weight into my legs. I collapsed on my stomach, breasts crushed and gasping for breath.
I crawled on all four, trying to escape her grip but she pulled me back like I weigh nothing. I felt a giant hand on my collar and she lifted me back on my feet. Before I regained my balance, she spun me around and I found myself with her big, overly made-up face 2 inches from mine. I punched her in the ribs. Might as well have punched a brick wall. She did not even grin. Then, holding me by my shirt with one hand, she slapped me with the other. The whole house spinned around me as I fell backward.
I heard the fabric of my blouse tear and I found myself on my back, stars dancing in front of my tearful eyes.

As she towered over me I tried to kick her but a narrow skirt is not the ideal battle dress and my kicks missed the mark as I felt the seams of my skirt unstitch. On of my high heel nevertheless hits her leg and she, at last, lets go a painful “Ouch!”. That did not help me, though. Actually, it just made her angrier.
Face flushed, she leaned forward and grabbed my bra with one hand, lifting me up like I was a child. I was on my feet again and with her other hand she slapped me once, twice. I saw stars. When my bra gave way, my knees bent and I fell on all fours. Desperate, I hugged her knees with both arms, trying to unbalance her. Instead, she took my head between her thighs and squeezed me like a vice. I felt his hands grab my belt and lift me up, legs in the air.
I was on my feet again and with her other hand she slapped me once, twice. I saw stars. When my bra gave way, my knees bent and I fell on all fours. Desperate, I hugged her knees with both arms, trying to unbalance her. Instead, she took my head between her thighs and squeezed me like a vice. I felt his hands grab my belt and lift me up, legs in the air.

This time I was well and truly defeated. I remained for a while lying face down, wearing only my panties and pantyhose. She then kicked me in the ribs, taking my breath away. I curled up like a pretzel.

I heard gina asking Erika, with a high, squeaky, voice, comical for a woman her size :
-Who is she and what is she doing here !
I thought : Now she asks !
Erika answered :
-Some kind of a P.I. She asked a lot of question about Kate. You remember Kate ? And when I took my time to answer she started bullying me.
She said the last words on a whining tone.  It seemed to anger Gina again.
-Oh ! Yea ? she said and I felt her gigantic hand grabbing a fistful of my hair, forcing me to rise with a owl of pain. She walked me to the door and throwed me out, pushing me down the stairs on the street, where I landed on my buttocks.
Happily, at that moment, it was dark and there was not a lot of people around. Considering I was almost naked, wearing only my pantyhose and panties.  Then I saw what looked like strange, silent, big birds flying around from the door and landing around me. I looked up and I saw that it was Erika throwing me my tattered clothes.
Meekly, I rose on my feet, picked my rags and walked to my car. Once inside I cried like a baby.
After a while, I came to my senses. After all I had learned something. Before her Nicole Bass wannabe girlfriend arrived and took me for a punching bag, Erika told me about the bar called “The Pit” where Kate Johnson used to go. This would me my next stop.
But not before I went home, had a shower, a glass of whisky and a good night’s sleep.
My body aches everywhere.

To be continued
[/b]