News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Me va Goldie Blaire Bikini boxing to ko

• 21 Replies

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
Re: Me va Goldie Blaire Bikini boxing to ko
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2020, 02:50:08 PM »
You are so brutal, your punches simply destroy my belly at every punch i cry in pain unable to stop you
I am a 18 year old girl with big boobs, I love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and titboxing, I want to dominate my opponent in every sense, , my stats are 5'9 135lbs 36EE 26 36

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2020, 02:53:00 PM »
it is a good thing for you she is only aiming for your belly
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2020, 04:59:13 PM »
I step back and admire my work looking at you doubled over with your belly destroyed by my punches and your jaw already bruised. "Awww poor baby here to make it fair I will give you one free shot. Come I won't even guard" I taunt the bigger youngster while standing with my gloves at my hips. "Don't make me wait big girl come on take your shot"

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2020, 06:11:14 PM »
I cry like a baby, but you stop punching me and you start to taunt me, so i try to close your mouth with a right hook to your face
I am a 18 year old girl with big boobs, I love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and titboxing, I want to dominate my opponent in every sense, , my stats are 5'9 135lbs 36EE 26 36

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2020, 10:27:01 PM »
You throw a big punch, but given the punishment you are too slow. I easily duck under while still keeping my gloves on my hips. "Missed sweetie" I tease as I bounce on my toes.

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2020, 09:06:14 AM »
I miss the punch and you taunt me so desperatly i try a big tight uppercut to your left boob

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2020, 11:59:54 AM »
Your uppercut lands against my boob and I let out a yelp as my boob is flattened up toward my collarbone. "BI....TCH" I scream and let loose with right hook toward your jaw that is mostly to get your guard up and then deliver a right left jab straight at those big targets of yours.