News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SUITEFIGHTS PRESENTS: 2023 Topless Oil Wrestling Tournament

• 23 Replies

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
Re: SUITEFIGHTS PRESENTS: 2023 Topless Oil Wrestling Tournament
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2023, 01:53:18 AM »
It's now available on Clips4Sale for anybody who doesn't like Gumroad:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/42958/27524239/2023-topless-oil-wrestling-tournament

I managed to get the mobile file size under the limit. No 1080p/4K unfortunately.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2023, 02:46:42 AM »
I was bored. Women oiling up and rolling over one another. Not erotic enough to be lesbo. Not competitive enough to be wrestling.
Yeah, I know some of you out there like this stuff. To each his own.

I hope the money earned with this will go toward producing the next great catfight.
Like maybe a real hairpulling oil catfight, similar to the Jana vs Laila or Iva vs Simona DWW matches.
Now that would be thrilling!

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2023, 03:40:15 AM »
I'm definitely more of a catfight fan, so this whole tournament made me a bit nervous as I was worried about the up front price for something that isn't normally something I'd likely be purchasing. Saying that, the $25 price made this an EASY decision. It deserves highlighting each time, but this is definitely a Suitefights production, so you know you're getting crystal clear camera shots from multiple angles. It's beautiful girls glistening in oil wrestling in 4K. Hallelujah.

Saying that, like I'm sure many of you here, those 80's oil wrestling videos were holy grail videos back in the day. So I definitely have some nostalgia for beautiful girls rolling around in oil. However, watching this, I think I might have audibly said "pull her hair!," "slap her!," "maul those tits!" or something equally as caveman multiple times, but that's not what this tournament is about or promised itself to be. While there is some intensity to these matches and they do want to best one another, these aren't catfights and that's very apparent!

A few nitpicks(?)
1. As mentioned by others, the oiling up. While it is undeniably hot, goes on a bit long. It's also done in basic silence. If there's shit-talking or anything of that sort, we'd love to hear that, but that's rare. If you want to include all the oiling up, maybe add some music to the background or some more cuts or just a quicker edit of the "highlights" of them rubbing each other with oil.

2. Also was mentioned earlier, but I agree that a pool would have been a good idea. You really can't enough oil in a oil wrestling match!

3. Lack of interviews. Girls basically just say their names and that's it. I really appreciate getting to them know their personalities or motivations. It's more fun to see hear their opinions and cheer for that than just hoping the "brunette" wins. Since there's 8 of them, I wasn't expecting "full" interviews, but just hoped for a bit more. Also, would have liked more information (full names at least) of the girls? For example, what's Zoey's full model name? Definitely more research is needed on her in the future...

4. Have the referee do more. She basically just said their names and stood there and that's about it. Cover her in oil or something!

There's also something I love about a catfight when you can almost "feel" the tension in the room and the silence is a plus. In a oil wrestling match, that built in animosity you don't really feel nearly as much. The "mood" in the room seems much more jovial and the other girls are gathered around watching. I might not be as clear as I'm hoping here, but there's a different "vibe" in the room when your opponent might maul your pussy and eagerly call you a "cxnt" in the heat of a battle than in the other scenario you might be smothered by glorious oiled up tits. There's just inherently more intensity in a catfight than a very rules oriented oil wrestling match.

Saying that, this is an easy recommendation, especially for that price. If gorgeous girls covered in oil wrestling in 4K for over an hour is 1% your thing, you'll enjoy this.

Miscellaneous thoughts:

1. I REALLY, REALLY hope this motivates some of these girls to take the next step and have a "proper" catfight. Hopefully, this started a rivalry or two, and they really want to go at it. There's something really hot to me about someone dipping their toes into an oil wrestling match (or something tamer than a catfight), and coming out of it motivated to slap one of their competitors in a future Suitefights style catfight. I truly enjoyed them all, but I'd love to see more of Vivian (I know she was previously scheduled for a Suitefights match) and Zoey.

2. While it's sad reality we live in that every model isn't eager to have a knockdown all-out catfight battle, I do see more willing to dip their toes into something like this. While we might not ever be able to get them in a full catfight, maybe some more catfight-ish rules could be introduced to the oil wrestling? Hairpulling, wedgies/forcefully stripping their opponent or other similar catfight rules would have spiced these fights up considerably.

3. Other things that could be fun, having girls that already have a catfight rivalry have an oil wrestling catfight. Like imagine how much fun it would have been after Jess/Mira 2, their rivalry already boiling, to lather themselves in oil, stare each down and then yank each others hair and struggle in oil against one another in a oil catfight.

So yeah, that's a lot of words! I'm not exactly sure if I'll be purchasing all future oil wrestling matches if they're similar rules to this one, but this one was a lot of fun and at a great price! Still slightly worried these might come at the expense or traditional Suitefights matches, but I wholly recommend this to everyone to at least try this out as I'm sure this will be many peoples favorite video.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2023, 04:55:52 AM »
I'm with Keith Stat on his on mark assesment and critique of this quality production. Being a avid catfight aficionado, oil werstling for me is on a lower rung on the latter. He points out that a real catfight creates a level of excitement that oil wrestling just does not produce. The ladies, although had the desire to win, fell short of the intesity of meeting front and center, disrobing to display some sexy lingerie, thongs/topless ready to go all-out to finish the other. For me, hairpulling, punching, with tit/crotch attacks are essential rules which make an ultimate catfight. Interviews and some catty trash taking works well in promoting an atomosphere of animosity and hype to help fans to pick a winner/loser. Full names or aka's would enhance the interests to determine background and desire to participate in a full blown affair. Many fans are familiar with Tillly and her history, Not too much on the other ladies. I know Vivian, Paisley and Zoey have done "scripted" AP, and Stephanie at Suitefights. Hope you can get some of them to return and provide anoother ecellent production.

Offline okayougotit

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2023, 08:04:53 AM »
Completely forgot to post my review weeks ago. This was really fun. Well worth 25 dollars. Vivian and Zoey were great as everyone else said. I'm gonna post some spoilers so skip over my post from here.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 06:47:55 AM by Nutmeg »

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2023, 10:53:15 PM »
Zoey vs Vivian catifght would be amazing. Blonde vs Brunette, both toned, gorgeous and athletic. Could not ask for more. SF's, pleas make it happen!!

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2023, 12:56:41 AM »
I'd love to see more oil wrestling, but with breast/crotch grabbing and facesitting victory poses at least.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2023, 06:53:57 AM »
I removed some of the spoilers from a review and removed  one post that quoted said spoilers (couldn't see an easy way to modify that post and still keep it sensible sorry ) . More than a few people lose interest when they know the results so please be careful with them, especially when it is a fairly recent release.

Thanks

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2023, 05:37:12 PM »
Love the staredown phase prior to the catfight. Would have like to see a slap-off as well. Although I prefer an all-out cafight vs oil wrestling, I enjpyed this one. Just wish SF's could find a suitable catfight Her opponent for Vivian Foxx. She was such an badass in this production! Her vs blonde Zoey would be super!