News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

PONYBOY'S INAUGURAL FIGHT NIGHT

• 14 Replies

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
PONYBOY'S INAUGURAL FIGHT NIGHT
« on: September 09, 2020, 10:34:09 PM »
Okay, so I'm standing above (Well, hanging out the window from the 3rd floor cuz I'm fuckin' 'fraid of heights), of the infamous FCF plaza and I'm throwing down a bunch of invitations to my inaugural Ponyboy's fight night  #1.  There's only room for 10 ladies at the moment but I won't say no if there is more interested. 

I got a big ol' convention centre booked for the event and there will be lots of booze and weed for everyone.  The bar in the lobby will be open 24/7 as we get ready for the main event. 

In order to get into the main event you have to grab an invitation and let me know.  Now ladies, if you can't find an invitation and I'm only suggesting this, you may try and steal one from someone who already has one.  (Hopefully they will be liquored up to make it easier.) I can't guarantee that would work but you never know.  Also, cattiness, staredowns, and pushing and shoving is tolerated but you gotta wait until the main event is here to start fighting.   Could also be a time to set your eyes on someone for the main event. 

Now for the kicker, there is no set type of fight here.  If you wanna have a titfight, do it!  Sexfight, by all means, do it!  Catfight, catball, fist fight....whatever you want to do...DO IT! 

Meanwhile, I'm looking for a bartender and a dj to help me out....pay is crap but the fun you can have is better. 
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 10:37:32 PM by ponyboy »

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: PONYBOY'S INAUGURAL FIGHT NIGHT
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 02:43:39 AM »
Is the Green Bastard going to be there?

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 02:55:19 PM »
Is the Green Bastard going to be there?
You got a problem whore?

no, get the fuck outta here, I was talkin to the Green Bastard.

https://i.redd.it/tehlattlo1az.jpg

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 07:37:09 PM »
Well, we have the hot n' sexy Addyqueen finding an invitation.  Looks like she's not a fan of gorgeous Sinful Carmen from the D O A. 

Hopefully, more ladies will find the invitations that I dropped yesterday.  I'm hoping that we can get this event started on Monday or Tuesday of next week. 

Yes Carmen, the Green Bastard will be making an appearance, someone's gotta make sure the ladies aren't cheating right.  (also hoping to find some torn clothes and hair for my collection.)   Also The Shitrockers will be making an appearance with that guitar guy from RUSH as a special guest.

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 08:19:45 PM »
Well, we have the hot n' sexy Addyqueen finding an invitation.  Looks like she's not a fan of gorgeous Sinful Carmen from the D O A. 

Hopefully, more ladies will find the invitations that I dropped yesterday.  I'm hoping that we can get this event started on Monday or Tuesday of next week. 

Yes Carmen, the Green Bastard will be making an appearance, someone's gotta make sure the ladies aren't cheating right.  (also hoping to find some torn clothes and hair for my collection.)   Also The Shitrockers will be making an appearance with that guitar guy from RUSH as a special guest.

Come on now, Bubbles would know that his name is Alex Lifeson, even knows his real name Alex Živojinovi?.  Wonders if Sebastian Bach will be there too.  Just tell Tom Arnold to stay the fuck home because he fucked Season 10. 

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2020, 08:37:32 PM »
Of course I know his name (Really it's my all time favourite band).  Sebastian or Tom won't be making appearance....(Not that I know of.... ;)

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2020, 09:20:06 PM »
Of course I know his name (Really it's my all time favourite band).  Sebastian or Tom won't be making appearance....(Not that I know of.... ;) )

Anyone want to take me on in pro wrestling for this?

No smoking weed contests between Ricky and Tommy Chong though

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2020, 09:51:29 PM »
Deee-Ceennnt...The Sexy, Sinful, Senorita, Carmen has grabbed her invitation....issuing an open challenge to anyone who finds their invites. 

I think Ricky and Julian are supposed to come around but no sirreee...no week smoking contests for Ricky...(That was really funny). 

Offline busty lizy

• bustiest teen
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2020, 02:58:40 PM »
Count me in i will titfight and sexfight any bitch here

Offline AsianQueenAnri

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2020, 12:09:03 PM »
Sure I’ll join,I’ll gladly titfight,sexfight it catfight any other whore

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2020, 10:14:42 PM »
Decent!!  Joining AddyQueen and the Sinful Senorita Carmen will be Busty Lizy, Anri, and The sexy Hannah. 

I hope y'all use this time to mingle, have some drinks...and make some "Friends"..... The poll will be starting on Tuesday so there's still time if some more ladies want to enter. 

Have fun ladies!

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2020, 10:23:11 PM »
I almost forgot to mention, the winning lady will get a personalized trophy for their wall.

I just had this made.  It's a fuckin' beaut, isn't it!

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2020, 12:02:18 AM »
Okay, due to un-foreseen circumstances, I will be starting this poll will be starting Wednesday, Sept 16th.  Sorry to those waiting.   That being said, There is still room to enter for any ladies that might want to join. 

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2020, 10:00:21 PM »
Count me in to catfight titfight and sexfight
I am a 18 year old girl with big boobs, I love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and titboxing, I want to dominate my opponent in every sense, , my stats are 5'9 135lbs 36EE 26 36

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2020, 11:26:58 PM »
Unfortunately, there won't be a round 2 but something even better will be happening....I think all the ladies will like this...still interested, c'mon down to the fuckin' trailer park ladies!  Lots of booze and weed to keep the party going all fuckin' night! 

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90828.msg625060#msg625060