News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Oil Wrestling Tournament - FINAL - Darling Diane vs Mudvixen

• 53 Replies

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
Re: Oil Wrestling Tournament - FINAL - Darling Diane vs Mudvixen
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2020, 05:23:39 PM »
good to hear that you are of the same opinion as myself, i think id enjoy a little tussle with yourself.......As for Jessica, she is a good friend, and i am not getting between you both..Maybe i should referee you 2...lol...

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2020, 05:52:48 PM »
Yes we should tussle  sometime  i would enjoy meeting you  lisa

Lol that what Jessica  would want someone  there to stop me  from beating  her crybaby  ass.

Lol this is the way me and Jessica  do our cyber fighting 
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Online linftr

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2020, 12:47:48 AM »
A shame for my tastes that the opponents are not providing us  their emotions and feelings in this fight.  I like it so much more when I feel the intensity of both the triumph and the defeat by reading the back and forth .   Both
combatants' have that sneery attitude that makes a champion, and makes us enjoy the post match humiliation.  As a poll fighter that has had a couple of draws, I only hope that the outcome is decisive.

BTW, although Leann may be friendly and approachable, her proclivity to tell others what to do makes me want to slap her sometimes.  That being said, it is distracting from the fighters to offer our remarks towards each other, when the two foes should be the focus.  Best wishes to the fighters and let us audience types withdraw, except for cheering our favorite.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2020, 12:58:48 AM »
Having oil wrestled both ladies it is extremely difficult for me to pick a winner. Mudvixen is an expet at breast smothering and Diane's legs are formidable weapons. There's a sizable difference in size and I believe it will be the determining factor.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2020, 01:05:34 AM »
I am cheering for darlingdiane  lintri and you are telling the fighters what to do also lol i have never told anybody  what to do in a their poll 
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline The Promoters

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2020, 03:49:06 AM »
I am cheering for darlingdiane  lintri and you are telling the fighters what to do also lol i have never told anybody  what to do in a their poll

Shut up you idiot and let the fighters be the focus not your comments. If you want attention then join your own poll.

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2020, 02:49:05 PM »
FIrst up, i am more than happy  to post moves on a poll, have done for years, but was told here by various folk its a POLL, no need to post moves back and forth...Now to me posting moves back and forth it adds to the poll, its not humiliating as ive been told, especially if two willing folk are taking part, so what the hell, let this poll trundle its way to an end and see how it goes....Yawn..
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 02:57:04 PM by mudvixen »

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2020, 02:57:54 PM »
If you want to see how a REAL championship poll should be done then have Anne vs Mudvixen show all of you how much fun an interactive poll can be. I hope they provide us with one soon. Me for one can't wait for it!!

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2020, 03:27:25 PM »
As much as i would have loved a match with Anne, i cant see a match between us both happening..If this poll goes to form, every title match from here on in will be non verbal..haha

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2020, 09:02:21 PM »
I beg to differ Mudvixen. Anne has been a very pro active participant in poll matches in the past. She would  willingly participate in a verbal and physical match in my humble opinion.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2020, 11:11:31 PM »
As much as i would have loved a match with Anne, i cant see a match between us both happening..If this poll goes to form, every title match from here on in will be non verbal..haha

Hmm,
 ??? are you woman enough to put your title on the line in October?
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2020, 02:44:23 AM »
Anne should be next in line for a title shot whoever wins. There was some controversy in the voting in her semi-final match. Anne showed us all the true person that she is by graciously conceding so that the tournament could progress. She deserves an opportunity in my opinion.

Offline boxermarto

• I am a 64 yo male who loves boxing
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2020, 03:48:37 AM »
Diane wins via boob smother knockout!

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2020, 10:01:11 AM »
Anne should be next in line for a title shot whoever wins. There was some controversy in the voting in her semi-final match. Anne showed us all the true person that she is by graciously conceding so that the tournament could progress. She deserves an opportunity in my opinion.

Lynn!
Your compliments embarrass me.
You can not write in the profile, fun is everything and then be offended because of that.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2020, 02:53:12 PM »
i never said Anne wasnt pro active in polls, what i said was i cant see a match happening .Anne isnt gonna want a match with myself if i lost this poll..haha,....It would then be DIane and Anne and with the way this poll is going its looking more likely that will be the case...