News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My Boxing Wife: Susanne (with our daughter) vs Clara

• 3 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
My Boxing Wife: Susanne (with our daughter) vs Clara
« on: September 04, 2020, 08:24:54 PM »
So here we go with the third part of this story. The first two parts are in the mixed section. :-*

The next two weeks my wife recovered quite well and even started some light training. One of the benefits of recording her fights for the customers were, that we also could watch it as often as we wanted. And that’s what we did.
Originally planned to survive the Pandemic financially, it turned out, that her fighting activities had another benefit as well: We fucked like rabbits again. It turned us on so much that we often watched the replays and talked about upcoming tactics.
I sparred with my wife a bit and she got her punching skills back, and I was also allowed to box back properly. I often did this with a hard-on, and after our training we had another round of steamy sex.
But also after the last fight I noticed her tits had taken further damage. The hard boxing and punching had caused internal trauma, which led to big bruises and the fold in one of her tits had increased. We went for the doctors and she was checked, but it was confirmed that the damage was only cosmetic.
She had another two beat-downs for horny men, who stayed completely passive. That got us at least a minimum income.
But we were nervously waiting for her next fight. She would face the super busty Clara, the wife of a guy named Marcus. It was part of the game that we exchanged mails every day where Clara and he fantasized about the upcoming fight. We agreed upon the rules, and one special guideline was, that only he would be allowed to decide if his wife had enough or not.
The day of the fight arrived and we both had breakfast, when suddenly our daughter arrived. She was back from boarding school, as it had been closed due to Corona infections.
Her yaw dropped as she both found us at the breakfast table topless.
“Ahem, mom? Dad? What the fuck?” She must have recognized Susanne`s bruised boobs straight away and it was too late for her to hide them.
“Erica, love, why are you….?”
“Here to catch you have breakfast naked? And what about your boobs? They look like you had an accident!”
I took the word and explained to her that we had an accident with a rental car, and the airbag hit mom’s boobs quite heavy. I don`t know if this was a good lie, but for the moment it worked.
Erica was pretty much like her mom. My 19 year old blonde daughter was a bombshell, and she knew it. She had the breast size close to Susi`s and was a real brat working for Hooters early in her life and having uncounted boyfriends over the years.
But she smirked and disappeared in her room. We had to get rid of her. The customers would arrive this evening! Damn!
We put on some clothes and made a plan, to give her something so she would fall asleep until the next morning, but our plans were destroyed by her when we sat together in the garden of our house this afternoon and she joined with her smartphone.
“Can you please explain this? I did not know my parents are weirdos!”  She had taken some photos of the ring in the basement and made screenshots of our email traffic with the customers.
There was no chance to hide anything right now. The bomb had dropped.
So we told her the whole story, totally embarrassed. We even blushed and felt like being caught. But all she said after listening to the whole story was: “Kewl!” 
She just wore a very tiny set of Daisy Dukes and a crop top, which was not able to hide her tits completely. She had no bra underneath and when we told the story I noticed that her nipples got huge, tenting the fabric.
“Can I watch from the control room when the fight takes place? Pleeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeee!”
Was she serious? I mean we had always been an open minded family and I was pretty sure she was no saint, but it felt weird to have the own daughter somehow join the activities.
But to my astonishment my wife already agreed without asking me.

The doorbell sounded 8 p.m. sharp. Of course it was Marcus and Clara and when I saw her huge mountains of tit meat tenting a skimpy top, I must have looked like a total fool. I am pretty sure I was ogling at those tits for quite some moments and started drooling, until Clara stepped in and made sure to brush my arm and chest with her boobs.
I stammered something to welcome them, guided them into the basement and where they could change. When I entered the control room, to make sure all cameras were working properly, I was alone. My wife and daughter were not here yet and I wondered why.
So it was Marcus and his wife first who entered the fighting area. Clara was wearing a white gown, covering her super curvy frame. Those J-Cup tits tented the fabric, when suddenly Susi and Erica entered. Unlike in the fights before, my wife was also wearing a gown. Accompanied by my daughter.
Damn! Why was she at ring side? Clad only in her super tight Daisy Dukes and a triangle Bikini Top that was two sizes too small, she was the corner-man for my wife.
Her huge soft G-Cups were covered by blue veins that were clearly visible under the spot lights. I could see that Marcus pants were bulging massively, also because when my wife dropped her gown, her huge saggy naturals were visible, framed by a leather bust harness. The strings left her udders completely free and she also had a matching open crotched thong. Her pubic hair and labia were sticking through the opening.
I was hard within seconds. And it didn`t get any better when Clara dropped her clothes. Her firmer and bigger tits were the prettiest pair I had even seen. She had a pretty average face and my wife and daughter were far more beautiful, but besides that her already huge tits they were dwarfed by the other women. I had no clue about her fighting skills and nothing was agreed in advance, so this would be the first real competitive fight for my wife.
A light sheen of oil covered those mountains of tit meat that glistened seductively. She was completely naked. Clara looked strong, but was about the same size and weight of my wife. Each knock down would result in a short break, but at the end Marcus and I would decide upon the fact if one of the women had enough or not.
The women put on their gloves and as the bell sounded, they charged at each other.
My daughter was leaning on the ropes of the makeshift ring, biting her lip from pure excitement. She yelled for her mom to “pummel those mountains to pulp”, and I nearly came from that comment. She seemed to spice things up. Her big white tits were bulging against the rope as she followed the first attempts to land solid punches.
Clara seemed to have a little experience, since her guard was good. It was high to protect her face, so my wife could land quite some punches in her belly. Unfortunately she received at least the same amount. Her belly was bigger and softer than Clara`s, but none of the fighters made any sounds or groans yet.
But that changed after a minute. The air rushed suddenly from Susi`s lungs as Clara hat hit home with a massive right into her solar plexus, followed by a stinging uppercut into her fat right tit.
She stumbled, eating more shots to her face. Clara got in control, encouraged by her husband who yelled at her to send my wife down. She tried, jabbing her face, but Susanne dodged, twisted her body and send a wicked liver shot that stopped her opponents offensive approach.
Clara was frozen and in pure anguish, as a series of three massive blows slammed into the bottom sides of her tits so hard, that she dropped to the concrete floor.
My wife shook her hands and biceps moaning: “Damn those knockers are firm and heavy!” She waited in her corner with her daughter massaging her shoulders and arms, while Marcus nursed his wife. She took one or two minutes to recover from the nasty blows. But of course he sent her back into the action.
My wife`s tits were so perfectly framed by that sexy harness, that they made a perfect target. Clara, once back in action, focused on them and took my wife`s areola and nipple as her prime target. Susi grunted with each impact, and it seemed she preferred the tit pounding instead of belly punching.
The leather smacked into the sweaty skin, deforming her soft but heavy tits, driving her back through the ring. But she got uncareful, after beating the shit out of Susi`s tits with a dozen straights, her head snapped suddenly back. A massive uppercut to her chin rattled her teeth, and my daughter yelled at her mom to push. Susi winced from the pain in her tits, but brought some crisp jabs into her opponent`s nose, starting a bleed.
Clara raised her guard and my wife took the chance to bring a well-aimed low blow home.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Clara bent forward, cradling her crotch area, when my wife connected with a hardcore knee kick into her right dangling tit that crushed the firm heavy meat ball against her ribs. The force of the blow, accompanied by a loud SMACK, straightened her again.
Marcus yelled at my wife that kicking was unfair and not agreed, but she simply shrugged her shoulders, connecting with a haymaker to Clara`s face that nearly floored her, but drove her back into the corner where my daughter was waiting.
Clara shook her head frantically as she noticed, my daughter was getting hold of her biceps and fixed her. “Wreck those tits mom!”
My wife took aim, sending massive uppercuts, alternating between left and right breast. Her gloves hit the tender bottoms of those J-Cup wonders, lifted them and let them bounce back into shape. I had never seen natural tits that beautiful and firm.
SMATTTTT…..SMATTTTTT…….SMATTTTTTT…..SMATTTTTT….
Clara grunted with the impacts and Marcus had pulled out his cock now and jerked off. He did not complain about the double teaming at all. It seems he enjoyed the bombs exploding in her huge bust!
WHAM WHAM WHAM! My wife was all sweaty from working those globes over, causing screams from her opponent. The tit meat was compressed and ripped upwards with cruel uppercuts and haymakers, causing me to cum hard for the first time. Susi really worked her over for nearly full two minutes, before Erica let her arms go and Clara dropped to her knees, cradling her rapidly reddening and bruising tits.
My wife was bathed in sweat and as Clara slowly got back to her feet and joined her husband in the corner, his cum splashed against her bush and thighs. What a welcome present!
She was badly winded and he checked out the bleeding nose, but it had stopped anyway. MY wife was exhausted from pummeling her opponent and her arms felt heavy. Clara was a tough bitch, and I wasn`t sure if Susi could break her.
Clara raised her glove and pointed at my daughter: “You blonde little slut! Hold me one more time and….”
Erica did not wait long, slid through the ropes and faced Clara directly: Tit to tit!
She removed her bikini top and let those 36G Cups free, mashing into Clara far bigger udders.
Clara chuckled: “I am so impressed!” My daughter’s breast folded around the firmer J-Cup and what was planned as a show of forces, totally failed. Clara took a step back and hit Erica`s right tit with a devastating haymakers. The soft big tit slammed into its twin and the weight tore at the base of her breast like nothing Erica had experienced before. She howled in pain! Having no experience at all, not even getting her boob boxed once in her life, she stumbled backwards.
Susi got in between and jabbed at Clara`s face. “Get away from my daughter!”
But Clara dodged and pounded my wife`s big belly hard, causing her to fold over. She put her head into headlock, and started kicking upwards. Her big G-Cup hanger folded around the thigh and knee of Clara, driven into the chest wall over and over again.
What had started as a boxing match, had turned into a personal war. My Susi was at the receiving end and my erection never got limp after my cumshot. I was so turned on I simply continued wanking.
Erica had not retreated and interfered after ten unanswered blows to Susi`s hangers, tried to grab Clara`s hair to pull her off. But all she earned was a elbow into her ribs. She winced and was helpless as Clara pushed her into the corner. Marcus was waiting for her, taking her into a choke hold. His arm folded around her throat, head bending back and facing the ceiling.
Clara now took her sexy young body as her next aim.
SMATTTT… SMATTTT… SMATTTT… SMATTTT… SMATTTT…
Interfere? Why the hell should I interfere? I knew it was wrong but I enjoyed the sight of my daughter’s body being taken apart by numerous shot to her tits and belly.
Her veiny meatballs took the beating, being sent all across her chest.
AAHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! At least her face was untouched.
My wife, back to her feet now after a short recovery, was ready to pound her opponent’s kidneys from behind. But Clara got the warning from her husband, turned just in time and delivered a massive knee shot into Susi`s exposed pussy.
The open crotch thong did nothing to protect her as the hard knee shot into her push and labia, destroying everything in between.
Susi did not go down, simply held onto Clara`s shoulder to keep standing.
A standing massacre started were Clara took her thick belly apart, followed by a brutal pounding of her tits. Susi groaned but took it like a real fighter. It was almost intimate as her head was leaning on Clara`s shoulder while her midsection and tits were being pounded silly.
After what felt like ages, her sweaty nude body slid slowly down Clara`s front, until she was on her knees and her head was resting between her tits.
Normally a downed fighter should receive a short break, where the husbands decide if they want to go on or not, but Clara ignored this. While her husband go my daughter in a firm choke around her throat, while his free hand fondled her left tit, Clara made use of her jugs as wicked punching bags.
I estimated them to be nearly 5 kilo each, and the impact of her left tit into the left side of my wife`s face was devastating. SMACK! However she managed to stay upright, it was not a good idea.
SMACK!!!!! Clara`s other tit impacted on her cheek and ear! Susi groaned but was held in place. Two more bombs connected, Clara using her udders as spare gloves.
Susi`s mind was foggy as she was guided into a corner. Clara put her arms over the top rope, and her daughter and I were witnesses of her destruction.
Clara slammed a long series of devastating breast blows into the sides of her head, with the result of knocking her silly. I was too fascinated to stop this, my cock was twitching and also my daughter stood in awe as my wife, after ten blows and her head being pounded from left to right and back, collapsed.
“Holy fuck!” This was the first time ever I left the control room to check if she was alright.
My pants were still down and my cock covered in cum. But I didn`t care at all. My daughter and I were able to check her out, and put her back on the stool in her corner.
The result of being hit by such a huge breast full force, was the same as if to take ten unanswered haymakers. Susi did barely react, the tension in her body gone, her eyes glassy. Even after one minute and some water, the result was pretty much the same.
“If she can`t continue, I will fight instead.”
I shook my head, not wanting my little daughter also to be defeated and humiliated like her mom.
Clara was smirking, lifting her tits at her husband to receive another load of jizz. Those monsters really had wrecked my wife.
Marcus came over and asked if my daughter would put some gloves on if he threw in another 500$.
Before I could react, Erica agreed on her own…..

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Re: My Boxing Wife: Susanne (with our daughter) vs Clara
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 12:10:35 PM »
This was crazy! I felt like a weirdo, my cock still hard and the urge to fuck my wife was getting nearly unbearable. But suddenly my own daughter got hold of my balls and steel cock gently.
“Wow daddy. That`s big.” She was biting her lip seductively giving me her “fuck me” eyes. That felt so wrong. And so good.
I cupped her right heavy tit, reddened from the beating so far. I hadn`t felt it never before of course. “You sure you can take this? You are not a trained boxer at all. You have to fight dirty if you want to have a small chance.”
“My tits are tougher than you think daddy.” She grabbed my hand holding her big tit, squeezing it tighter around her tit meat that was now oozing between my fingers. “You can fuck me and mom after this is done here if you want.”
That was it. I came in her hand right there and then. I groaned, surprised by my own orgasm. I came like a horny teenager. My daughter giggled and licked my cum from her hand, swallowing it all. She was such a whore!
I was lucky that Clara and Marcus seemed busy with themselves, making out and fucking gently. Marcus was sitting on the stool in her corner, Clara mounted on him and facing him. Her huge globes were mashed against his chest and I heard her talking dirty to him, ho strong her tits were and how she had pounded my wife silly.
I guided my wife out of the ring and my daughter took over. She took on mommies sweaty gloves and bashed them together. Her tits were shaking seductively.
I guided my wife out of the ring supporting her shoulders. We both took a seat in the control room and I toweled her off carefully. She felt a bit better now, but was still somehow dazed and her face was swollen from the beating.
“One day I will pay her back.”
I looked into her eyes and smirked. “Maybe payback is closer than you think.”
No way, my daughter could stand Clara in a boxing fight. I was sure she had something in mind. I checked my bank account for the extra money, and it was already on.
Clara and Erica were facing each other, tit to tit, forehead to forehead and nose to nose. My big titted daughter looked like an easy prey. Slightly smaller than her opponent, smaller but still big tits.
“Just some minutes in the ring with me and your tits will hang as low as your mother`s!”
WHAM! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” The answer came in form of a massive kick into Clara`s cxnt.
By pure instinct Erica followed with a hard right swinger to her jaw, rattling her teeth and nearly causing her to collapse. She pushed her with jabs and Clara had to raise her guard to avoid further hits to her face, but by instinct she would have covered her pussy instead.
Erica wasted no time to punch the superior pair of tits, which was a job for maybe later. Instead she punted her right boot into Clara`s pussy again. Her opponent screamed and got to one knee, just to receive a knee kick to her left tit that floored her completely. She cursed and clutched her tit, but was fast to get back to her feet.
However her pussy hurt and did now allow her to stand straight. My daughter on the other side, was in a perfect boxer’s stance and looked quite confident. Clara rushed at her with two wild swings which drove Erica`s own leather into her face. She winced and stumbled backwards, only to notice that she had nowhere to go. The corner was right in her back as, Clara kept her guard busy enough to get a free area below the belt, where she could drop some leather bombs.
SMATTTTT….SMATTTT…a fast and hard combo caused her baby fat to wobble and take the leather deep into her ovaries. Her mouth open in shock, guard dropping, and a hook to her chin sent her into the ropes.
Three more uppercuts to her head made my wince as well as my wife. We were both sitting in front of the screen, checking how my daughter would perform in her very first fight. She was hanging in the corner when Marcus came over and pulled her super tiny Daisy Dukes down as well as the thong underneath. Her cleanly shaved pussy on full display and all wet: that was the target Clara wanted to see.
Erica was badly hurt with glassy eyes, as Clara lifted first her left and then her right leg, positioning it over the middle ropes. Erica was wide open for blows in her pussy now.
Clara got to her knees, licking the whole length of her slit. Her tongue was parting her pussy lips, ending with the tip hitting her clit in a fast rhythm.
“HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!” My daughter groaned in pleasure.
WHAM! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
WHAM! “OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
WHAM! “FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!”
Three full force rights slammed home into her puffy vulva, causing my daughter to shudder and spasm along loud screams. Clara had a satisfied grin on her face and nobody could stop her to deliver three more.
WHAM! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
WHAM! “OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
WHAM! “FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!”
My daughter`s face was a grimace of agony and I wondered in which condition her pussy would be after the fight. Clara stood up, delivering now knee kicks into her pussy.
Holy shit! I had never seen such brutal kicks! Her whole body lifted from the force of the blow and I feared she might break her pubic bone!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
Erica was hanging in the corner like a rag doll after receiving four massive kicks into her fanny. Her eyes glassy with pain, chest rising and falling. Clara was running her leather glove over her wet sex, suddenly getting rewarded by a small orgasm. My daughter was biting her lip, hoping her opponent did not notice. But the juice running down her thigh was all Clara needed to see.
“You little pain slut! I knew this was turning you on!” Marcus got behind my daughter, fixed her arms now when his wife started to beat my daughter`s tits to pulp like she had demanded before.
SMATTTTT…SMATTTTT…..SMATTTTT…..
Her big G-Cup jugs slammed across her chest, crashing into its twin and before having a chance to drop, the follow up fist already pumped into them.
They were of course firmer than my wife`s tits, which only made it easier for Clara to build up a fast rhythm.
Her boob meat was used as punching bags, slamming the heavy orbs from the sides until Clara decided she needed some practice with uppercuts. For whole three minutes she worked her tits like this, turning them from their originally white color with blue veins, to an angry red set of tit meat that was oozing liquid from the nipples.
“Oh my gosh….” I murmured to myself and when I watched my wife next to me, she fingered herself.
So I just went to her, spread her legs wide and rammed my boner into her dripping wet sex.
She screamed with lust as we both heard the screams from the ring, where Clara continued to take my daughter apart. She alternated between face, tits and belly for endless minutes until she stepped really close, whispered something into her ear, and HAMMERED her right knee into her lower belly with such a brutality, that my daughter released torrents of pee.
Her bladder could not hold it anymore, and she screamed at the top of her lungs. Clara did not stop, but HAMMERED her lower belly and pussy so hard, that I rushed into the ring and stopped the massacre.
Marcus let go of her, and her nearly unconscious body fell forwards with a loud SPLAT!
Her tits smashed into the puddle of pee and flattened on the unforgiving concrete. She was not out, but badly hurt.
“There is just one thing missing…” Clara smirked at me. She told me to come closer. I was still hard, forced to interrupt the fucking of my wife. She threw her gloves away and grabbed my cock that was at least two inches longer than her husband`s.
She worked it with her hand, mashing her phenomenal tits into my chest. “Tell me how much better my tits are that your pathetic wife`s and daughter`s!”
I fondled them and had to admit they felt a lot different. They were soaked with sweat and the density compared to their sheer size was not from this world. I imagined how cruel the battering of my wife`s face must have been when she got hit by those wrecking balls.
“Clara they are the best boobs I ever touched.”
She smiled. “And you will also feel the best pussy ever in just a few moments.”
Susanne stumbled out of the recording room, anger in her face and also Erica was slowly rising to all fours. “Get your hands off my man or….”
Clara simply grinned. My wife and daughter were in no condition to stop her. She pushed me back on the stool in her corner and mounted my shaft with her sopping wet cxnt.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!” My whole nearly 9 inches slammed into her, hitting her cervix and the warmth and moisture of her pussy sent me to heaven.
What a women! I loved my wife, but Clara was the whole package.
She fucked me and rode me like a bull. Her huge mammaries slammed my chest and she cupped and lifted one tit to allow me to suck in most of her nipple and areola. She moaned as my strong cock worked her inner walls and G-spot in a way her husband could not.
Fortunately I had already cum twice and my stamina was enough to bring her over the edge. She took me in a bearhug when I was cumming hard into her, pumping my seed deep into her fuck hole.
She let go of me and my destroyed wife and daughter watched in shock and humiliation.
Clara ordered them to come closer and worship her tits. First they wanted to refuse, but when Marcus added another 100$ for this scene, each of them lifted one of her huge tits and started to kiss them all over, lick her sweaty nipples and the scene ended with a picture that clearly showed, that those monsters were clearly bigger than their heads.
When our guests had left, we were all kind of speechless. We went into the shower together, while my girls were barely able to walk properly.
But the shower did wonders and we went into the bedroom. Each of the girls took one of my hands and guided me to the big bed….

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 01:42:40 PM »
awesome seeing daughter and wife both destroyed at the tits of a superior woman!! love it....

Offline M_H

• My wife and I have fought other couples in bars.
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 04:32:13 AM »
God hat a set of tits, no wonder the tits were a target !!
A route couple Like ( Bony and Clyde ) we have fought in bars and clubs. Fist fighting and in NHB, we have fought other couples. We loved that. We only lost a couple of times. We were in jail and Hospedles A few times.