News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nancy - the rematch

• 0 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Nancy - the rematch
« on: September 24, 2020, 11:05:33 AM »
Ever since I surprised everyone (including myself) by knocking her out to take 3rd place on the senior boxing tournament Nancy had been asking me for a rematch. One year later I was on a roll, I’d won my last 5 wresting matches (three by knockouts), I was senior wresting champion and well on track to retain my title. I figured I could spare a little energy to beat her again. Of course, what I’d forgotten was that while I was winning wrestling matches, she was training for this…

The crowd grew silent as the two women slipped through the ropes into their respective corners and referee Gabi announced:

“Ladies and gentlemen. Our final match of the evening is a senior boxing challenge between, in the red corner, aged 51, standing 5 feet 5 inches tall, measuring 38B-28-39 and weighing 145lbs, Nancy Holder!”

Nancy slipped off her robe to reveal a more toned body than she had presented last year. Still solidly built but shapely and clearly fitter than she’d been at the pair’s last encounter. As always, she was wearing cream sports briefs and burgundy gloves. Her small firm breasts looking extremely pert for a mother of two in her early fifties. Her face was framed by a shaggy mop of straight ginger hair.

“And in the blue corner, aged 48, standing 5 feet 7 inches tall, measuring 38C-29-42 and weighing 155lbs, Ellen Shaw!”

By contrast Ellen, somewhat larger and heavier, looked a little flabby and pale but still fighting fit. Her breasts may have been larger but they were just as pert as the redhead’s. She was clad in her favourite black briefs with the white polka dots and a pair of black gloves, her wavey blonde hair tied back in a short ponytail.

Both women looked very confident. Ellen was on a roll, not having lost a match since she knocked Nancy out a year ago. However, she was primarily a wrestler and had only four boxing matches to her name with two wins and two losses. Nancy may not have fought since their last encounter but she was a veteran boxer with dozens of fights and wins behind her and she had clearly been training hard for this encounter.

Gabi called them to the centre of the ring where they shook hands and, after a short briefing from the ref, retreated to their corners to await the opening bell.

The match would be fought under standard club rules. Six three-minute rounds with one-minute breaks, decided by a knock out or on points. Two points for a knock down, one point for a standing count and a further six points awarded by the three judges at the end of each round.

The bell sounded for round 1 and both women came out with gloves raised. For the first 60 seconds or so the pair felt each other out, trading jabs cautiously but not landing any telling blows. Then Nancy upped the pace a bit, pushing out a few solid body punches and putting the bigger woman on the defensive.  Ellen backed away as Nancy pressed home her attack.  A flurry of punches from the redhead ended with a right hook that connected with the blonde’s jaw and Ellen went down for the first time with less than two minutes on the clock.    She was up again at 8 but looked decidedly shaken.  Sensing an early victory Nancy pressed home her attack and was rewarded when an uppercut put Ellen down again with 30 seconds of the round remaining.  The blonde made it up at 9 and held Nancy off for the rest of the round but it was clear she’d been caught off guard by the smaller woman. 

Between rounds Ellen’s corner team of trainer Erica and second Donna (both of who had fought earlier in the evening) did their best to gee their fighter up but the scoreboard told the tail of the first round. All six judges’ points went to Nancy and she started round 2 with a 10 point lead over the blonde.

Round 2 began much as round 1 had ended with Nancy on the attack and Ellen unable to respond.  After a minute of pushing the blonde around the ring Nancy managed to back her opponent into a corner where Ellen took a standing count of 8.  When the action resumed Ellen attempted to go on the attack but she was quickly shut down by the redhead and was back pedalling in the closing seconds when a right hook caught her square on the jaw.  The blow spun the blonde around and she went face down along the ropes close to the blue corner, her left arm hanging over the ring apron.  Clearly out of it, she had made no attempt to get up when the bell sounded as the count reached 7.

Ellen’s corner team were in the ring immediately, quickly got her back on her feet and worked feverishly to get her fit for the 3rd round.  When the bell sounded, she looked calm and composed and came out confidently, despite knowing that Nancy had 19 points while she had yet to score. 

At the start of the round Nancy renewed her attack, seeking to end things quickly. But Ellen held her off and, as the round progressed, began her own attacks.  There was no great breakthrough on either side and the round ended even.  At least Ellen was now on the score board, albeit trailing by 22 points to 3.

Buoyed up by her relative success in the 3rd round, Ellen took the fight to the smaller woman in the 4th and dominated from the opening bell.  Her aggression finally paid off in the closing seconds when an uppercut connected with Nancy’s jaw and she dropped to her knees looking slightly dazed.  The bell sounded at the count of 5 but there seemed little doubt Nancy would have beaten a 10 count.  None the less Ellen had done enough to take all the points in the round. That bought the scores to 22 points to 11 in the redhead's favour.

Round 5 saw Ellen take the fight to Nancy again but it was clear that both women were tiring and the action became increasingly scrappy.  Half way through the round Ellen forced the redhead into a corner and the ref stepped in to administer an 8 count to Nancy.  Both women took full advantage of the chance to catch their breath.  The round continued in the same vein for another minute with Ellen dominating the action but failing to land a telling blow but then came to an abrupt end.  Nancy ducked under a left hook from Ellen and launched her own left which connected with the blonde’s knickers between her panty line and her pubic mound.  Ellen’s mouth formed an O and her knees started to buckle but before the ref could step in Nancy launched a right cross that connected with her jaw and sent the blonde sprawling to the mat clearly out cold again.

Once again Ellen’s corner team got their fighter up and did their best to get her ready for the final round. The low blow had missed her most sensitive parts but the right cross had left her very groggy. None the less, when Gabi came over to check on her, she assured the ref that she was happy to continue the fight.

The judges scored the round 5-1 to Ellen and, with two points from the low blow and another from the standing count the redhead’s lead was reduced to just 4 points at 23-19 as they came out for the sixth round.

Nancy could clearly see her second encounter with Ellen slipping away from her just as the first did and came out guns blazing for the final round.  Ellen, by contrast, was running on empty.  The beatings she’d taken in the early rounds had taken their toll and, despite her spirited fight back it was clear she wasn’t going to win the match – the question was whether or not she could go the distance. 

Nancy pushed the larger woman around the ring for a minute or so until an uppercut connected with Ellen’s jaw and snapped her head back.  Her knees buckled and she collapsed like a felled tree. She ended up face down in the mat and out cold for the third and final time.  Gabi’s 10 count was a formality and it took Erica and Donna a full minute to revive their fighter enough to get her back to her corner. It was another minute before Ellen could join Nancy and Gabi in the centre of the ring for the ref to announce:

“Ladies and gentlemen after one minute of round six your winner, by a knockout – Nancy!”

Ellen had taken a beating and both she and her ego were severely bruised. She was due back in the ring two weeks later to face Jay, a woman she had never beaten before. The question was whether she would have recovered enough by then?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 11:38:34 AM by EllenShaw »