News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Retro Find: Axa Jay Vs Tilly McReese

• 2 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« on: November 26, 2022, 04:05:46 PM »
Some of my DVD's in my large collection are not as old as others. While I am not a spring chicken now, I do try to keep up with all the fighters coming through. It is interesting to do fantasy match ups. Would Sarah Brooke take down Christine Dupree when Christine was in her prime? How would the older stars do in this era where catfights are arguably a more brutal affair?

Two such stars of the past ten years now come from around the UK and Ireland. Something that would seem strange as talent predominantly came from the US. With countries like Asia coming onto the market a little later on. Well the bubbly blonde Axa Jay and the intense brunette Tilly McReese had certainly crossed over in a big way.

So it was interesting when I was sent a DVD copy of a clash between the two. Now of course I don't know the story from first hand of how they got together, what I do know comes from Tilly herself. So maybe things are slightly off but I do know she is not someone to lie and well the fight is evidence of what was to come.

So in 2018 as Tilly was starting her own company, she was starting to pick up real steam. Axa meanwhile had left the UK and was doing more fantasy fighting and grappling bouts. Though her history goes all the way back to Bitchfights UK. a place where  nasty fighters like Sahara, Carmen and Natalie plied their trade in nasty hair pulling and slapping wars.

Anyway Tilly and Axa met through a mutual friend at a party. Both were friendly enough at first, though Tilly told me that right away they were measuring each other as Axa wore a low cut black dress with matching heels. Tilly wore a red dress with matching heels.

Soon enough the conversation turned to fighting. Both were complementary about each others videos. All smiles and such as they shared a drink at the makeshift bar. That was till Tilly said "you know it's a shame you lost your willingness to really fight. Doing all those tickle and roll around fights pays the bills I know but I wonder how you'd have done against me." That made Axa look at her with a look that said "really?"

Axa replying "oh honey I can still go if needed. While you were learning to pull hair I was kicking arses of tough women. You wouldn't have survived in the companies in England." Tilly laughing at that. Putting her drink down as both women gave each other a hard look.

"Honey while I would love to rip your hair our now and show you a good time. I won't ruin Sarah's party." Tilly grinning as she knew that Axa wouldn't just let that slide. With Axa slamming her drink on the bar and getting right into Tilly's face. Both touching noses as guests nearest them turned to look at them. Some fellow fighters like themselves.

"Look bitch you wanna fight then let's fucking go" said Axa. With Sarah coming over to check on them as while she would love to see them go at it. She didn't want her house ruined by the brawl that would take place between these two tough women.

"Don't worry Sarah I won't ruin your rug with this bitches hair. I do wanna fight Axa, so if you have the guts let's arrange it some other time" Tilly challengingly said. Writing her phone number on a napkin after getting a pen from a batman. Shoving it into Axa's chest before bumping her shoulder into the blonde as she walks by her. Of course Axa was pissed off as she called Tilly a cow.

The next morning Axa called up her Irish rival. Asking her "you still wanna fight or has your liquid courage gone?" Making Tilly laugh down the phone. Replying "oh that wasn't liquid courage darling. The offer stands you fucking bimbo." As it was far from a polite conversation.

After a good half an hour of snipping. Telling the other they wish they had whooped them around the room in front of their friends and rivals. Both came to an agreement. While both would have willingly met somewhere and fought in a punch up. Their careers meant too much for them to risk by getting injured in a fist fight. No they agreed to fight on camera with rules and someone if needed to drag them apart. They also agreed to a special wager that the winner would do.

So now on my screen is the start of the fight. First to set the scene as they are on a set. Black mats are on the floor to create a large area. With white walls as there's a few spotlights to illuminate the fighting area and dim the rest of the area.

Before we get the fight both women give a quick interview. Axa up first as she is asked why she is doing this. Axa giving her beautiful smile as she replies "simply Tilly ants a crack at me and I never disappoint. The Irish cow wants an arsekicking then I will happily give her one to remember me by." Hands on her hips as she stands in just jeans. Her cocky smirk she is famous for on show as confidence has never been an issue for her.

While Tilly says in her own interview when asked the same question "Axa has always played the tough girl. I have heard all the stories and seen her videos. Honestly she doesn't impress me much. Hence she run off to do fake fights while I kick real arse. So let's see how tough she really is." Wearing black knickers as she intensely stares into the camera.
{alt}

Then we cut to the start of the fight. First onto the mats on the right side is Axa in her own black knickers. While Tilly steps onto the opposite side of the mats. Eyes full of fury as they pose with legs apart, hands on hips in a classic power pose. Showing their new rival they won't be intimidated by them.

They are asked by a woman behind the camera "do you both want to fight?" With Axa replying "fuck yes." Making Tilly grin as she answers "oh damn right I do." With the woman telling them "ok you both agreed to no punches to faces. No kicks to pussies but mauling is allowed. Beyond that this is a fight to a finish. No rounds."

Then both reach for their knickers. Slowly pulling them down their legs with a shake of their hips. Showing off their cleanly shaven pussies as both fighters nipples start to harden. Still they keep an eye on their rival. Not taking their eyes off them since they stepped onto the set.

"Ok begin!" Yells the voice as both women nod. Walking closer together before slowly circling. Axa licking her lips as both crouch slightly. Hands looking ready to strike out as both fighters breathing slightly quickens. All of the talk now done as this is what they wanted.

As if in agreement both rush together. Tits slapping together as hands lock into hair. Hissing as they try to overpower their opponent. Magnificent bodies tensing as heads bend slightly back. Axa snarls "fighting cxnt" as tempers flare. Both showing the other the strength they carry as they nudge each other back slightly before being pushed back themselves.

Grunting as they feel their nipples slash across their rival set. Teeth bared as they look wild with hair in different directions from their vicious pulls. Soon the stalemate annoys them both to the point that Axa gives Tilly a slap with her right across her cheek to a loud crack of flesh on flesh. The noise is heard again when Tilly repays her.

Pushing each other apart as they stare hatefully. Tilly waving Axa to bring it as she hisses "bring it bitch" to a snarling Axa. Both swing in wild slaps that don't all land. The ones that do draw pained cries out of the victims of the slap. Soon enough again locking up hands in hair but this time trying to knee each others stomachs as they step up the tempo.

Tilly soon catches Axa with a solid knee into her belly button. Causing Axa to gasp a little as she pulls her over into a bent over position. The Irish beauty yells "now you are fucked blonde bitch!" Then pounding in her right hand around to the kidneys and body of Axa to draw out whining sounds.

But Axa can be seen gritting her teeth as she drives forwards. Surprising Tilly by grabbing her legs as she bends further down. Almost a mixture between a rugby tackle and a double leg takedown in MMA. Axa drives Tilly onto the mats with a slap. Axa getting the top spot with Tilly using her legs to scissor around the waist of the blonde.

Axa looks content for her to do so as she clubs the belly of Tilly. Who cries out and has to reach up to yank at the tits of Axa. Who gives out a pained groan as she grimaces. Axa in a stern voice says "get the fuck off me" spitting at Tilly as she slaps at her hands and stands up to force Tilly to be bent over towards her neck.

Kicking at Axa to separate them. Tilly rolls away and gets to her feet. Axa letting her do so as she takes a breath. Both have redness around their torsos where they struck. Chests rising faster as sweat has coated their bodies. Circling with their eyes firmly on each other.

Coming back together with slaps. Both attempt takes downs that the other sees as they try to take firm control of this back and forth battle. Axa lands a left hook onto the right tit of her rival. Tilly cries out not expecting it. Before she knows it Axa tackles her back to the mats again.

Tilly only able to trap one leg of Axa this time. The English girls right leg free as she slaps her rival across her face. Tilly firing back from her back. Not landing with the same force. So tries to push off Axa to get free. Axa grabbing the left tit of the brunette as she sees Tilly cry out. Both baring their teeth as they look primal. Sweat starting to drip onto the mats.

Things for McReese were not being helped by Axa's leg rubbing against her pussy. She winced as Axa was striking down on her with slaps. Ripping at her tit and was getting her aroused. While Tilly did her best to punch and slap. Getting to get Axa off her.

Scooting back after releasing her hold on Axa's leg. Tilly doesn't get too far as Axa smells blood in the water. Yanking at her left breast that was turning red with scratch marks on. Tilly was fighting back pain as she pushed at Axa. Maybe regretting that she had challenged the blonde to this fight. Axa hissing "this it Tilly!" Till she felt a hand in her pussy mauling it. Axa crying out with a howl. Pushing Tilly off her as she retreated back on her bum.

While Tilly rubbed her abused left breast. Axa rubbed her pussy as both glared. Taking a few deep breaths as this had been a war. Tilly happy to be released from the grip of Axa. Clearly pained as she pushes to her knees. Axa giving her a look that could kill. With both scooting closer together on their knees.

Cracks rung out as slaps were first exchanged. Reddening cheeks as neither held back. A particularly good slap caught Axa on her ear. Stunning her long enough for Tilly with a primal roar to dive on her. On her back now Axa had to fight off Tilly we the Irish lass slapped at her face, punched her body and spat on her face in a pure rage.

Wrapping her hands around both of Tilly's tits. Axa pulled her to her left side. Both locking up legs so they were face to face. Scratching, punching bodies and even biting at faces as they were fanatic to win this  war. Their eyes were half shut as they were crying out. Bodies and faces marked up to show the level of intensity they were fighting at.

Then a howl like a wounded animal rings out. Tilly's head goes back with tears visible in her eyes. Axa has a cruel smirk on her face. Her right hand has a tight grip on Tilly's abused boob. While her left hand has snuck down into the pussy of Tilly. Attacking her from two fronts has Axa looking so happy with herself. Especially when she hears "fucking hell!.. I submit.. get fucking off me!" With Tilly surrendering to her.

Axa cruelly gives on more squeeze to make Tilly howl again. Then pushes her off as both lay on their backs feeling the pain wash over them. Axa a winner but looking like she went ten rounds with a heavyweight champion of the world. Tilly sobbing as she holds her left boob.

The winner finally stands after nearly a minute. Posing with her right foot firmly on the chest of Tilly. Who winces as Axa flexes her arms. Tears flowing from Tilly's eyes down her face to the mats. Axa not caring in the slightest as she is the alpha and that's all that matters to her as she stares at the camera.

After making her dominance clear through posing. Axa asks "ok now time for you to pay up Tilly like a good little girl." Waving off camera for something. As she steps off the mats. Tilly is laying covering her face looking humiliated. Wanting the ground to swallow her whole.

On comes Axa wearing a large strap on dildo. Grinning like a Cheshire cat as she grabs Tilly by her head. Telling her "you better suck this or what I do next will be the worst feeling of your life." Tilly looking up with a pleading expression. She knows though that she has to go through with this stake. So begins sucking on the black plastic cock. Axa patronisingly says "good girl" as if talking to a prized dog.

After the dildo is nice and wet. Axa pulls Tilly around so that she is sitting upright. Barking "all fours cxnt!" Threatening to backhand her with her right if she doesn't. Tilly nods with a defeated look. Turning to her front and getting into position. Axa licking her lips as juices start to run from her own pussy.

"Oh Christ!" Yells Tilly as her eyes shut. Axa yanking her hair as the dildo goes firmly into her arse. Sawing in and out as Ana mocks her "you really wanted this Tilly? To be humiliated and abused by me. Hell you didn't need to fight me for this. I do this for fun." Tilly's eyes shut as she is being pounded by the dildo. Whining in agony.

Once Axa has had her fun that way. She removes the dildo. Pushing Tilly to her back. Tilly lays spread eagle sobbing as she hasn't the strength to fight back in any form. Axa teasing her with the head of the dildo around her pussy. Then stabbing it in to a muffled groan from the brunette. Whose eyes shut as Axa groans a little herself.

Now being fucked from the front. Tilly instinctively starts rocking her hips backwards and forwards. Juices running as Axa says "you are such a slut Tilly." Spitting on Tilly's tits as she rams the dildo in harder. Making McReese cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Eyes closed as her back arches.

Axa has juices flowing too. Loving her control over this strong rival. Stroking the hips of Tilly as she quickens the pace of her own hips thrusting in and out. Till Tilly howls out again. Back arches as she screams "yes!! Oh Axa! Fuck yes!" And cums over the dildo. Juices leaking onto the mats as she has an earth shaking orgasm.

Laughing as she pulls the dildo out of Tilly's pussy. Axa takes it off and licks the juices. Telling her "while you are not my equal in fighting bitch. You do taste good" laughing as she stands up. Tilly laying defeated with her eyes shut. Chest rising quickly as she looks half asleep. Axa standing up giving Tilly a light tickle of her pussy with her big toe on her right foot with a giggle. Then heads off the mats to go shower and as it turns out to release some of her own tension down below.

As the video finishes I do wonder if the stars of yesterday could keep up with the intensity of the new crop. Would Sarah Brooke and Nikki Darling dominate the generation before them that made sure they could fight for big money in videos? Always a fun debate to have and always great to get the videos out to watch the classics.

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
Re: Retro Find: Axa Jay Vs Tilly McReese
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2022, 04:20:19 PM »
Wow, love that one. Needed to reat it instantly. Awesome that you could get hold of the hidden footage and share the report with us! Thank you! And what a tough match between Axa and Tilly with a nasty dildo finish. And then the teasers at the end ...

Offline C.M.

Re: Retro Find: Axa Jay Vs Tilly McReese
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2022, 11:52:10 AM »
Love the story and the description, many thanks.
But Axa has a very big rivalry and it is vs Jade, from APL.
They really dislike each ither, fighting many times and it's hard to pick a favorite as fighters or as beauties seing the two together.