News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Leah remini vs. Jennifer Aniston;wearing undies and socks

• 10 Replies

Offline footfight

Leah remini vs. Jennifer Aniston;wearing undies and socks
« on: December 17, 2012, 11:11:37 PM »
Hey all.this hot body-to-body fight has been gnawing at me for years.Leah has a wise guy attitude on TV but Jen does yoga.I'd like to see them toe to toe in their underwear or bikinis and let's see who comes out on top.Leah can bitch about Jen being America's sweetheart and Jen can tell her to stop acting like a female thug.as an asise,i am a real foot fetish guy so seeing these two who are on their shows msny times in socks or barefoot is an added incentive!

Anthony
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 12:41:34 AM by BigDevil- »

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Leah remini vs. Jennifer Aniston;wearing undies and socks
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 03:59:02 PM »

My ex Valerie went to school with Leah when she lived in Brooklyn. Leah was a real tough bully and girls crossed the street when she saw Leah coming. Even when young she punches girls bloody and her favorite move was to drag them across the concrete by their hair. Jennifer is supposed to be tough, but if Leah and jennifer really got into it, Leah would pummel Jennifer into a bloody, blubbering, crying mess and then she would make Jennifer lick, kiss and suck her feet for hours, right in front of everyone. My girl was tough and she said she wouldn't mess with Leah and that she was glad they were freinds and on the same side in fights.

Offline Norika

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 08:28:18 PM »
Jennifer must do it for the sake of all the small girls! Crush that b.tch ^^

Offline footfight

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 02:53:22 PM »
Nice responses from both of ya!I tend to agree that Leah would hurt her;many of those "day spa-yoga-smoothie-hollywood kung fu people"
couldn't take a real low down street fight.Maybe Courtney Cox with her wiry strong body jumps in and gives Remini a quick smackdown.Who knows?perhaps Merrin Dungey who plays Deacon's wife Kelly then rolls in to defend Leah;but right after, Aisha Tyler who guest starred as Charlie on "Friends" gets into it with HER.It's two hot black babes tearing into each other.All you see is claws shredding skin and hot bodies slapping into each other.Why is this not on reality TV??????

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 10:53:17 PM »
I am not a big fan of leah remini. I thought she was great in king of queens. I think there was great chemistry on that show. Aside from her Sciencetology faith, she seems like she could be quite ruthless. I think she outmatches her opponent here but would love to see her in other cat fights- bottom line I think leah would destroy Jennifer Aniston
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 12:08:03 AM »
 >:(
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 01:03:49 PM »
The "evil" will finish off Jennifer Aniston without great problems.

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 06:23:07 PM »
I love Jennifer Aniston. She's so damn sexy!! But Leah looks a lot tougher. She'd easily kick Jen's smokin hot ass into next week!!

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 11:20:32 PM »
Would love to watch this one !! Leah wins easy !!

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2013, 01:17:46 AM »
I'd love to see Leah finish Jen with a long face sitting session.

Offline phftfghtr

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2020, 06:03:37 PM »
Leah and Jennifer have both put on great foot shows in socks and nylon, but Leah was always my celebrity crush. Would be quite a site to see them rolling around with their legs tangled up!