News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Stare downs

• 7 Replies

Offline mudvixen

• God Member

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: Stare downs
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 05:57:09 PM »
Excellent find.  IMO a good stare down is a great prelude to a top flight match / fight.  These are amazing.  And the removal of the shoes in several cases are make things more exciting. 

These were so good that I'd really like to see the actual fights.  I wonder if they would meet the expectations that these stare downs established. 

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 07:45:19 PM »
Goldie Blair and Kianna Dior in a REAL catfight would be fantastic! Wish I could've heard the trash talk between them.

Offline finglock

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2020, 11:42:14 PM »
Very good find, but the music OH GOD THE MUSIC  :'(

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2020, 05:21:40 AM »
That was SO arousing!  WOW!  Even though no fights were shown, the prefight confrontation, along with the mandatory breast contact is amazing!

Thanks for this awesome post!

Busty-Cocky-Becky

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2020, 10:45:24 PM »
Does anybody know where the last short clip comes from and if it's an actual fight? If this is really a fight I'd like to support the producer.

Offline wendy77

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2020, 05:03:17 PM »
In one word awesome,  Arouses my appetite for more.  Is anyone aware of any other stare down clips.

Offline Rider19

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2020, 04:02:54 AM »
Does anybody know where the last short clip comes from and if it's an actual fight? If this is really a fight I'd like to support the producer.

I’d like to know too.