News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

step sister sibling rivalry over blanket.

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
step sister sibling rivalry over blanket.
« on: September 25, 2020, 03:31:04 PM »
They could have been sisters, looking so much alike. Dale married their mother years ago and Lesly was so excited to have a sister, finally. Her dreams where dashed almost immediately when they figured out they where so much alike that they had to share everything. Many battles happened as teens. Now full grown adults they had been forced to share a house. To expensive in California to live on their own, but they needed more freedom than living with their parents. A package arrived from Dale and both where excited.
They each opened the package in anticipation. Dale had promised a present to them and they expected two. They had secretly been upset when only one showed but figured their father had ordered two of something and sent it together. When they opened the package they each melted at the sight of the blanket and it's message. Moments later they realized it was only one blanket and daughter was singular, not plural. Both exchanged looks as each thought that it must be for them. They began to pull at it. " Let it go, it's obviously for me." "Really?" "I've always been his favorite."  Soon each is standing nose to nose with the blanket firmly gripped in their pretty little petite hands. Breathing heavily they state " It's been months." "Yes, it has been." They drop the blanket and reach hands into hair and begin to pull. Eyes locked as each  step sister staggers around the yard. "He hates it when we fight." "Lucky (grunt) he's not hear to see us go at it, again."  Shoes got kicked off as both young pretty women tussled in yoga pants and lose fitting shirts.