News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rolling in the Mud or Oil with a sex witch?

• 1 Replies

Offline RedShinigami

Rolling in the Mud or Oil with a sex witch?
« on: February 07, 2021, 02:10:57 AM »
Name: Countess Theresia "Sia" von Karnstein
Hair Color: white (coloured), natural black
Eye Color: purple
Height: 1,70
Weight: 58 kg

Entrance music: Enamel by Sid
Alignment: Heel
Nationality: Austria
Fighting Style: Grappler
Favourite moves: Bodyslam, Stinkface, Bronco Buster and all moves that are humiliating her opponent
Finishing move/s: Tombstone Piledriver, Romero Special, Torture Rack

Trivia: Here and there Sia reverts to her native language when she is angry or particularly excited.
She is intelligent and also does'nt shy away of unfair practices but mostly relies on her moves.

Personality: Cocky, arrogant, intelligent, sneaky

History: Born as the eldest child of the rich and influential von Karnstein family from Lower Austria in Austria, Sia had a sheltered life with a good upbringing.
She is intelligent and stubborn and was also able to shine in her studies. During her university years, she developed a fondness for wrestling, something rare for an Austrian woman and especially as a noblewoman.
With her family's money, Sia was able to travel to England, America and Japan where women wrestling was more famous.
She trained her body over the years and was able to make a name for herself in underground battles without the knowledge of her family.
In the end, she felt ready to join L.A.W. .
Since her subject was superstition and witchcraft, she adopted a witch gimmick.
She may be a spoiled, cheeky noblewoman, but Sia shouldn't be underestimated. Her grips and maneuvers are feared in some circles.
She loves fighting with sexy ladies, no hentai fights, but fights in mud, oil and other substances, preferably in tight bikinis or naked against women who are equal in beauty, are exactly her thing.
Now she's hoping for a commitment from L.A.W.

"I am a von Karnstein, Darling. You are beneath me but I think you can amuse me for some time. Wanna try?"
"Ooh, does it hurt? Well let's see if we can't make it even worse!"
"Schätzchen, you may kiss my feet when this is over."
"Ach du liebes bisschen, are you getting no air? Please tell me if so because then I pull just harder..."

{alt}

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
Re: Rolling in the Mud or Oil with a sex witch?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 12:46:41 AM »
I speak from experience when I say getting down and dirty in the mud with this bitch is an experience you won't soon forget.  :)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 12:47:34 AM by N2-9 CatFights »
I like to write catfight stories because there's nothing sexier than two women going at it.
Hair pulling, Clothes ripping, Breast groping, Pussy Kicking these are what make a great catfight.
My Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/n29219