News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sex-Fighting Blog on Tumblr

• 5 Replies

Offline DonCarnage

Sex-Fighting Blog on Tumblr
« on: March 06, 2018, 03:19:04 PM »
I do not know if many of you are on Tumblr but I have set up a Sex-Fighting blog there for fun which I would love to get your opinions on. The rules for the players are quite simple. Submitting numbers which are compared to find the winner of each round in a best of five, trash talk rounds, and Sexual Heat and Fan Points that I have recently added in. If you have the time, come take a look and tell me your thoughts. I am always glad to hear them. So far we have a good number of active players and fans and I am having a lot of fun with it. Stop by and tell me what you think. Thank you.

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/the-queens-challenge

Offline DoubleJ

• God Member
  • Looking for mixed sexfights
    • My Luv Fytes Tumblr
Re: Sex-Fighting Blog on Tumblr
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 04:21:57 PM »
I was the first one to join this and let me say that I'm having A LOT of fun with it. If you love F vs. F sexfighting it's definitely something worth looking in to.

Offline COYOTE

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 08:06:22 PM »
Very nice!I'm going to love this when I figure it all out.Thanks for the time put into this.

Offline Rivals Rapture

• God Member
  • Hate & desire -- struggle & sensuality.
    • www.Fights.Sexy - The Home of Female Fight Fiction
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2019, 11:41:43 PM »
RIP Sexfight Tumblr

Offline Gmc10

• https://gmc10gmc.tumblr.com
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2021, 11:48:48 AM »
It’s true that they cleaned it up and pretty many cool blogs are gone. Luckily there still is some blogs about titfighting and sexfighting that are active. Like Susanoom writing about titfights and Amazonlogy writing about sexfights.

For a year or so I have been also writing my own blog too about both, tit- and sexfighting. There are hundreads of posts so far, and I try to keep them coming up once or twice a day. It can be found from: gmc10gmc.tumblr.com check it out, if you’re interested!

Offline Claire_Rogue

• Wrestling, Catfights, Titfights and Sexfights!
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2021, 01:28:28 AM »

Most folks interested in this have migrated to BDSMLR, but now that site is having trouble too.  I hope they can get back on track.