News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Russian destruction (Part II). Video #LF028 www.LeatherFighter.com

• 2 Replies

Offline alex02067

Russian destruction (Part II). Video #LF028

Video available at the website https://leatherfighter.com/

The continuation of the epic battle of 6 Russian girls awaits you. This time they gathered in the club to play billiards.

Three girls are dressed in leather leggings and leather black short jackets, and three girls are dressed in leggings and long down jackets.

One of the girls did not share a lighter with another girl to light a cigarette. And a crazy fight began….  All out battle to Destruction KO all the hell broke loose again.

They punching each other and all girls started to fought at the same time. They spoke a lot of dirty words and pushed each other. Fast moving action as the girls fight, then they continue to play billiards and fight and swear again.

Kicks to the face and stomach , domination of one girl by another. Brutal kicks, bumps, pushing and pulling hair. This fight lots of hair-pulling, belly punching, wrestling holds, arm twisting holds, breast grabbing and breast punching, choke- and smother holds, lots of crotch attacks like crotch kicking and crotch punching.

Many knockouts throughout the video and losers will stay with their arms and legs spread out on the couch.

Offline ultimateliz

• Liz Edon - Erotica Author
Re: Russian destruction (Part II). Video #LF028 www.LeatherFighter.com
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 10:44:16 PM »
Not sharing your lighting would get me started.

Offline Cryptocat

Re: Russian destruction (Part II). Video #LF028 www.LeatherFighter.com
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2021, 02:41:41 PM »
Looks intriguing ;) I like watching such videos, and this year, during the social distancing such videos are the only amusement for me. These days I`m using the site camsvids.tv, as there are a lot of interesting categories with hot chicks, but your video is even cooler!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 04:28:53 PM by Cryptocat »