News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rumble Roses: Dixie vs Mistress Spencer

• 2 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Rumble Roses: Dixie vs Mistress Spencer
« on: November 02, 2018, 06:50:27 AM »
Dixie was building up a reputation in the Rumble Roses league. Those who met the Texan champ in the ring were intimidated by her very presence, and the other girls didn’t know what was going on but quickly got the message that she wasn’t one to be messed with. Dixie still had Becky and Reiko scared stiff of her after their private encounters, and Reiko was still sending her humiliating photos of herself after a few more threatening texts from Dixie kept her in line. It wasn’t long before Muriel Spencer caught on to Becky’s odd behavior. The nosey teacher wouldn’t stand for Dixie’s crushing punishment, no matter which of them had started it. She was always quick to take the sides of her students.

“There you are! You have some nerve picking a fight with those smaller than you!" Spencer finally caught up to Dixie in the locker room on one of their mutual days off. Dixie raised her eyebrows in mild surprise, halfway through changing out of her gym clothes. She turned to face the fellow blonde, the American champ wearing nothing but a pair of jeans and a black bra. She had assumed she was the last person at the gym, which made this all the more surprising.

"I can't speak for yerself, but I'm a wrestler, lady," Dixie said dismissively. "It's my job. Especially when I'm one of the biggest gals in the league."

"I am a teacher first and a wrestler second," Muriel insisted. She was, in fact, wearing high heels and stockings to go with her fairly modest blouse and skirt. Her blonde hair was done up in a bun with a pair of small spectacles to finish her stereotypical stern teacher look. "What you've been up to is just... nothing short of bullying! I won't stand for it, especially not against one of MY students!"

"Oh you mean the cheerleader!" Dixie said with an amused grin. She sat up from her bench, a hand on her hip as she noted the several inches in height between them. At least Miss Spencer was one of the few who could compare to her in terms of a bustline. "She was starting a lot of shit, so I was more'n happy to kick her ass to show her a little lesson of my own."

"Language!" Miss Spencer snapped fussily. Dixie just snorted as she stepped up to the protesting teacher.

"Oh yea? And what are you gonna do about it?"

Spencer took off her glasses and tucked them into her cleavage, giving Dixie a raw and scathing glare. "I did say I was a wrestler second, did I not? I'll show you that no foul deed goes unpunished."

Dixie gave a loud laugh at that. "You bitches just don't know when to quit," Dixie mused, a smile still on her face. "Tell ya what; I'll meet you out in the sparring ring in ten minutes. I'll be glad to knock yer ass out from there. Then we can have ourselves a real match."

"Very well," Spencer agreed with a firm nod that bounced her hair bun. "It will give me time to think of a proper punishment for a bully like you." She marched off with her heels clicking against the tile floor and Dixie watched her thick hips wiggle as she went.

Miss Spencer was her usual punctual self, arriving in the ring with her glasses already off. She had already started stretching out when she saw Dixie arrive, her eyes going wide at the sight of her opponent's attire. Dixie had actually dressed down from their first meeting; the tough Texan champ was wearing nothing but her black bra and panties as she stepped between the ropes. The garments clung tightly to her ass and could barely hold back her massive chest.

"Young lady! What do you think you're wearing?!" Spencer demanded, some blush starting on her cheeks. Dixie grinned to see the response she expected from the prudish teacher.

"I didn't pack my wrestling outfit and I didn't plan to get my regular clothes all sweaty from beatin' yer ass." Dixie looked Spencer up and down. "Why? Did you seriously plan on fightin' me wearin' high heels?"

"I... yes. This is my normal wrestling attire," Spencer replied, trying to regroup.

"So what? Who you tryin' to impress?" Dixie gestured around to the empty gym. "Ain't nobody here. Even the janitor's gone home. It's just you and me... so I can understand if you're yellah."

"I am not... 'yellow,' as  you call it," the uptight Canadian replied. "But if you insist... I'll stoop to your level. Just this once." Spencer delicately unbuttoned her top and undid her skirt, carefully setting her clothes aside outside the ring. Dixie had to admit, for a teacher she did have some serious curves and a hint of muscle to her. More than a few wrestlers had found out that the prudish woman was much stronger than they were.

"There. I hope you're satisfied," Muriel said with a bit of a huff. She was some lacey red bra and panties, which Dixie noted went well with her darkening blush.

"You're sure lookin' pretty satisfyin'," Dixie complimented, making Miss Spencer blush harder before she broke into a frown. "But you'll look a lot more appealin' once I rearrange that face a little."

"You're welcome to try," Miss Spencer said, taking up a classical grappling stance.

The barely-dressed women circled a while before they both lunged for each other. Their hands met and Dixie was surprised when the teacher held her own, keeping her in a struggling stalemate. Dixie found herself actually struggling to hold her back as the blondes clashed hand in hand and eye to eye. Dixie shifted her grip to lean further in and shove her hefty chest into Miss Spencer's, but even her usual bullying tactic didn't make the teacher budge more than an inch.

"You'll find that I'm not mere pushover," Spencer warned her as she glared at the bigger American.

"Then I better start pushin' harder," Dixie noted. She suddenly blindsided Spencer with a headbutt, slamming her skull in between her eyes. The Canadian blonde's eyes and mouth fell open wide, staggering backwards from the impact. Dixie laughed as her quick and dirty tactic landed perfectly on Spencer's overly traditional style. "Y'all definitely didn't learn to fight in Texas," Dixie gloated as she took Spencer by the hair. She was still too dazed to stop her as she was shoved sharply into the nearest turnbuckle, wincing as the dense padding dug into her back.

"You shoulda stuck with babysittin' yer students," Dixie taunted as she stalked after the stunned Spencer. "Cuz you ain't tough enough to handle a real woman!" The American drove her knee up into Spencer's stomach, making the cornered blonde let out a paned and choked howl. Dixie grinned from the huge reaction as she held her bare stomach, coughing for air. "And here I thought you were gonna finally be something interesting," Dixie sneered. She grabbed Spencer by the chin and forced her back upright, the wincing Canadian still holding onto her stomach. Spencer shoved her hand away, but Dixie had already wound up for another knee to the guts. Muriel still rolled aside, sliding along the ropes and making Dixie missing her completely. The champion didn't expect Spencer to have such speed for her size, especially as a woman who was used to wearing high heels in the ring.

She also didn't think that the ringpost right behind her opponent would be a concern. "AOOWW!" Dixie blurted as a dull clang echoed through the metal pole. Dixie immediately went down as even the hardened cowgirl was thrown off by the damage to her knee. Miss Spencer seemed equally surprised, but she wouldn't let her opportunity goes to waste.

"Serves you right!" Spencer snapped as she dropped to her knees, straddling Dixie's stomach and trapping her bulging tits between her thighs. "Maybe now you'll think about your actions before acting so foolishly!"

"Aghh... fuck off, ya condescendin' prude!" Dixie growled, writhing in place but unable to escape her assailant.

"So you do have a vocabulary," Spencer laughed. "Well I think it's time you had a much more important lesson..." The busty teacher cracked her knuckles and punched Dixie right in one of her famous tits. Dixie let out a deep and miserable grunt as it crushed her sensitive breast and took some of the wind out of her. "THESE!" Spencer growled as she pounded Dixie's other tit. She went on scolding her, dropping a word with every other punch delivered to her tits. "THINGS! HAVE! CONSEQUENCES!"

Dixie kicked and screamed from underneath her, bouncing Spencer around but not doing anything worse than jiggling the foxy teacher’s tits around in her bra. Dixie’s arms kept jerking to try to reach and protect her chest, but Spencer had her way with them so long as she was pinned. “Maybe that title of yours has gone to your head!” Spencer declared. “You could stand to learn a little humility as well!”

“Oh don’t you dare, you skanky witch!” Dixie threatened, but Spencer ignored her. She took the shoulder straps of Dixie’s bra and yanked them down past her shoulders. Another firm pull at the center of it ripped her bra up from her chest, exposing her hard nipples and the rest of her round, pink orbs. “There! A perfect fit for trailer park trash like you,” Spencer gloated as she pinched both of Dixie’s nipples.

The cowgirl shrieked, finally able to get a hand free as Miss Spencer leaned into her titty torture. She hooked her arm in between her legs and threw herself to one side, taking Spencer roughly to the mats. The teacher went tumbling as Dixie yanked her bra off, throwing it aside and ignoring her toplessness to crawl after the startled Canadian with a vengeance.

She grabbed one of Spencer's legs and lifted it off the mat, twisting it in a painful ankle lock as she tried to manually rotate the shorter blonde's foot sideways. Spencer let out a long and piercing shriek from the pain and pawed at the mats ahead of her. Her flopping grasps for the ropes kept squashing her breasts beneath her chest as she tried desperately to escape.

"I'll teach you to fuck with me, teach!" Dixie snapped as she wrenched harder on Spencer's ankle. Tears welled up in Spencer's eyes from pain and effort, but finally she lunged hard enough to grab onto the middle rope.

"Ropes!" she called out, giving them a tug to let Dixie feel her body jerk as evidence of her handhold. "Break the hold!" Dixie just laughed at her declaration.

"Bitch, what ref is gonna stop me?" Dixie boasted. She took one of Spencer's toes in her hand and pulled on it like a lever, getting a scream of fresh pain out of Muriel. Dixie stood up, still lifting the leg with her and bending it so far upward that it arched behind Spencer's back. "Don't go thinkin' everything out here plays by your rules!" the cowgirl snapped as she stomped a heavy foot into Spencer's back. The teacher let out a deep grunt as not only did her back feel the heavy impact, but her body bounced to crush her tits underneath her ribs. Even from overhead, Dixie could see the big orbs bouncing on the mats with every hit. The American gladly delivered a few more slams with her heel into the teacher's vulnerable back, getting more bang for her buck by attacking two different weak spots on her opponent at once.

When Spencer was doing nothing but curling up on her side clutching her chest, Dixie finally eased up on her attack. Muriel's tits were red from the indirect beating and crushing, and their size rivaled the cowgirl's enough that they made for the perfect targets in her eyes. Dixie grabbed her by the hair and forced Spencer to her knees. She was too out of it from her recent torment to fight back properly, leaving her staring witlessly ahead of her when Dixie brought her knee smashing into her face. Spencer's body flopped backward, arms draping limply across the middle ropes so that she was propped up in a sitting position with her legs splayed out in front of her.

"How's that for a little lesson in bein' humble?" Dixie taunted as she dragged herself back to her feet. Watching Spencer's gorgeous tits bounce with her heavy breathing, the cowgirl couldn't wait any longer. She braced her foot against the Canadian wrestler's upper chest and hooked a hand inside her bra, pushing with one while pulling with the other. the end result was Spencer's mouth hanging open, choking and drooling over Dixie's leg while the bigger blonde pulled painfully hard on her bra. The sturdy bra didn't give easily, which made the hooks dig into Miss Spencer's back while the straps stretched and scraped against her shoulders.

"Quit bein' so damn stubborn!" Dixie snapped as she kept up her relentless tug of war. Spencer was unable to do anything but thrash in place and see if her breath could hold out longer than the elastic in her bra. Dixie was dead set on her payback for earlier, so eventually the Texan muscle ripped the bra off with a loud and painful snap of elastic. Dixie sneered at her foe as she threw the busted remains of the oversized bra into Spencer's face. Her pale chest and hard nipples bounced as Dixie finally removed her foot and allowed her to breathe.

"You're so damn pathetic," Dixie scoffed as Spencer weakly peeled the bra away from her face. She was too dazed and hurting to register any embarrassment, barely realizing she was topless to begin with. "All that big talk and look who's already out of breath. Gettin’ tired in your old age?"

"You... how dare..." Spencer choked out, rubbing her aching neck. Dixie ignored her and took her by the hair once again, dragging her up to her feet. She kept her leaning against the ropes so that she was stuck in place when her backhand chop came flying towards her. Dixie's knuckles and fingers whipped Spencer's chest, getting a huge cry of pain from the Canadian beauty. A nasty streak of red and tender skin was left across the targeted teacher's tits.

"Yea! That feel better, you big-mouthed skank? Leave it to a Texan to know how to handle a cow!" Dixie taunted. She grabbed one of Miss Spencer's breasts and squeezed it roughly, jiggling it in place before raking her fingernails across the tender areola.

"Stop! Ssssstop!" Spencer whined, but Dixie just slammed her with another vicious chop across her tits. Spencer's whole body bounced from the impact, quivering against the ropes while her tits took even longer to stop bouncing around. Dixie stepped up to her, pressing their matching tits together as the Texan's equally hard nipples jousted with Spencer's. She took the Canadian teacher by the chin and forced her to look into her eyes.

"Listen up, cxnt. I'm the champ around here. You might be tall like me, have tits like me... hell, maybe even strong as me. But ain't nobody wrestles like Dixie Clements. Sooner you realize that and start kissin' my ass, the sooner we're gonna get along and I can stop whoopin' your ass. So why not quit teachin' for a second and learn a damn lesson yourself?" Dixie delivered a quick slap to Spencer's cheek, knocking her head aside beore  grabbing and facing her again. "You understand me, bitch?"

Dixie felt a sudden discomfort in her groin. She looked down to see that Spencer had recovered enough to grab her by the waist of her panties, pulling up on them as they wedgied into her slit and ass. She looked back up to see Miss Spencer glaring back at her and grabbing her by the other side of her underwear.

"I think you need to learn to shut your mouth, you awful brat!" Spencer grit her teeth and leaned back sharply. Dixie felt her breasts pulled harder into Spencer's face as her face went red with effort. Dixie was about convinced that she as too weak to pull anything off when she felt her legs suddenly leave the mat. Spencer fell to the mats and pulled on Dixie as she dropped to one side, performing a crude but effective suplex. It would have been a rough landing to begin with, but Spencer had ensured she got the most out of the exhausting move by factoring in that she was up against the ropes. The maneuver sent Dixie flying through the ropes, unable to grab them before she went tumbling to the hard gym floor. The mats they had left out were little comfort as she let out a string of muffled curses as she landed right on her tailbone, sending shivers up her spine.

Spencer took a moment to catch her breath, resting on her knees and rubbing her aching chest. She regained her composure before Dixie, who was still rubbing her lower back and ass outside the ring. Spencer slid out under the ropes and stomped on Dixie's side, sending her flat to the gym mats as she winced from the additional pain.

“Still think I can’t wrestle?” Spencer demanded. Dixie just groaned and rolled on her side, but the Canadian grit her teeth and landed an elbow drop on her ribs. Both of their sets of tits were sent jiggling like crazy at the brief and harsh impact, making Dixie scream. “I’ve been keeping Miss Welsch in line for months. Don’t think I can’t keep up with you and your dirty tricks, you no talent brute!”

Dixie was curled up in pain while Miss Spencer rose to her feet. She forced Dixie to rise as well, the heavyweight Texan stumbling just from her efforts to stand. She held onto her aching side as the topless teacher dragged her by her hair next to the ring. She tried to throw the cowgirl back under the ropes, but Dixie unexpectedly jerked back. Spencer’s shove was cut off, and before she could correct herself Dixie stepped aside and threw her towards the ring apron instead. The busty Canadian lost her breath in one loud grunt as her aching tits were slammed against the firm corner of the mats.

“Hard to keep a real American down,” Dixie panted, grinning despite her sweaty and weary look. She grabbed Spencer by the hair again, ripping her bun loose as she swung her forward again. Spencer gave another grunt, louder than the first as she coughed to try to get some air back into her lungs. "And there ain't no way you're beatin' me, you half-assed glorified babysitter!"

Dixie grabbed Muriel by the arms and forced them behind her back. The teacher was essentially a ragdoll in the cowgirl's hands as Dixie lifted her up until her big heavy tits rested on the mats from outside the ring. Using her arms as leverage, Dixie started dragging her back and forth. Spencer's already watering eyes started to tear as she screamed from the abrasive rug burns that came from her hefty teats scraping across the mat. Dixie continued to relentlessly torture her tits until the pale skin was a bright and inflamed shade of red. Spencer's rack bounced side to side at Dixie's punishing hold, unable to do anything about it but scream and cry about it.

Dixie finally put a stop to her suffering, only to add a new level of pain to their match. She yanked Spencer away from the ring apron, letting her aching tits jiggle as they tried to settle back into place. Before even that could finish, she threw Spencer alongside the ring. She couldn't stop herself from sprinting the few yards until her face and chest both connected with the metal ringpost, clanging loudly and sending her toppling to the floor in an instant.

"So much for yer knowing how to fight dirty," Dixie goaded the completely stunned disciplinarian. Even in her exhausted state, Dixie lifted the even worse off Spencer back to her feet. She needed some help to stay upright until Dixie shoved her forward, making her arm, head and breasts rest on top of the ring apron. The groaning teacher left Dixie with plenty of time to climb into the ring at her own leisure. The Texan stood over Spencer and stomped her heel down on the back of the Canadian's hand, grinding it as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Get off! Stop it! You... you bully!" Spencer shouted in a weakened mix of threats and pleading.

"What's the matter? That hurt?" Dixie taunted sarcastically. She shifted her weight to the other leg and stamped on Spencer's other hand instead. She recoiled them both with a weak wail, clutching and rubbing her aching hands together. It left her utterly defenseless when Dixie grabbed the ropes and leapt into the air, bringing both of her heavy feet crashing down on top of Spencer's tenderized breasts.

"AGHHHHH! NOOO! Please! My chest!!" Spencer pleaded as Dixie laughed. The teacher's swollen jugs were warped out of their lovely shapes by the crushing weight of the cowgirl. She had to smile with pride to torment Spencer's big beautiful tits like that, as if punishing them for coming too close to her own in size.

"Why? You want back in?" Dixie taunted as she stepped off of her opponent's chest. There were two big red parts of her flesh that showed where her feet had done their damage on the opposite side of the mat burns. Dixie bent over and took Spencer by her wrists, leaning back up and pulling on them. Spencer's breasts got caught on the ring apron from the first few tugs but she was finally forced to slither back into the ring. Dixie kept her grip on her until she swung her bodily into a corner, letting Spencer's aching breasts jiggle as her back hit the ringpost.

Spencer managed to wrap one hand around the ropes, but it wouldn't keep her up for long. Dixie swung a kick straight into her crotch, making her drop to her knees on the spot. Dixie grabbed the ropes as well, trapping Muriel in place by keeping her hand stuck as she stomped and kicked the teacher's tits in. Her chest bounced with every blow as Spencer kept trying to fall over, only to be shoved back against the turnbuckle by the following slam from Dixie’s foot.

"Still think you're tough enough to beat the champ, huh?" Dixie snapped as she finally released her grip on Spencer's arm. She crumbled like a corpse into the corner, sitting and slumping against the post as she breathed heavily. It just made her big bruises tits bounce around even more. "You’re just like all the other losers who thought they were hot shit? Cuz you sure lost like the rest of em did!"

Dixie took a few steps away from the corner, turning her back on Spencer's crumbling body. The teacher had started to think Dixie was done with her when she suddenly backpedaled, slamming her ass into Muriel's face and crushing her head against the turnbuckle. She gave a muffled grunt as the tall Texan's full his absorbed her face, forcing Spencer to bury her nose in her sweaty panties. She felt the vibrations of Spencer's frantic protests teasing the edges of her groin, which just made Dixie grab the ropes and grind into her harder. The humiliating stinkface finally ended with Spencer choking in her efforts to start breathing again, her face slick with the wrestlers' mixed sweat.

"How'd y'all like the view back there?" Dixie gloated, wiggling her hips as she peeled them away from Spencer's face. "Best ass in the business!" The Texan champ gave her cheeks a proud slap before turning back to drag the sweaty and listless Spencer back to her feet. The Disciplinarian shoved weakly in a helpless attempt to stop her, but Dixie still shoved her arm between her legs, lifted her up body slammed her back to the mats. Spencer bounced off the mats, legs splayed open in a limp and powerless position. Dixie gladly took advantage as she snatched one side of Spencer's panties, roughly yanking them off the barely conscious educator. She couldn't resist any more than a weak moan as Dixie knelt between her legs.

"I think you've learned yer lesson by now," Dixie said as she started a wide grin. "But this one's just for fun." Her strong hands took hold of Spencer's inner thighs and pushed them apart, forcing her legs and pussy to spread out in one painful stretch. Spencer let out a miserable cry, but Dixie just lifted her knees to push them painfully down on her thigh muscles. On top of hurting her legs, it left her naked and nearly spread eagle in front of her opponent for one last act of degradation. "Come on now! I know a nasty ol' whore like you can spread wider'n that!" Dixie scolded mockingly. She bounced on her knees a few times, forcing her leg muscles to stretch at painful angles. Once she felt like she had milked all the screams she could out of her, Dixie eyed her tempting snatch and delivered a an open-palmed slap that echoed through the empty gym, following shortly by Spencer's shrill sob of pain.

"Well I have ta say," Dixie said as she casually slid back off of the slowly rolling Spencer. "I can't see how you can look any worse than that! I think you've just about had enough."

"Please no... stop..." Spencer pleaded weakly. She barely managed to roll to one side, hands rubbing her aching thighs and pussy. Dixie ignored her pleas and wrapped an arm around her middle, lifting her up while turning her upside down. Even with Miss Spencer's face vanishing between her legs, she could see what was coming.

"Remember this next time you try an' mess with me, teach." Dixie gave a short leap and slammed Spencer's head into the mat with a perfect (if largely nude) pieldriver. The Canadian wrestler bounced briefly in her grip before falling to the mats unconscious and limp. There was absolutely not fight left in her as she was splayed out in a naked heap and Dixie dragged herself back upright. She fetched the teacher's bra and panties, using them for a quick hogtie to bind her wrists and legs behind her. It wouldn't last long when she came to and struggled against her bonds, but it sent a message all the same. With her victim neatly tied up, Dixie gave her one last kick to the pussy. Muriel barely even groaned in her witless state, satisfying the Texan at last.

Dixie was too worn out to bother fetching her phone to celebrate her victory. It seemed like Miss Spencer would get the point all the same after such a drawn out defeat, however close she might have come to beating the champ. The teacher didn't come after her again, so her message was made perfectly clear. She did, however, start to sport an eyepatch and a corset while bringing a riding crop to the ring. Whatever screw she had knocked loose or damage she had done, Dixie watched with amusement as the new and improved "Mistress Spencer" took out her anger in the ring.
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline MrMarkH

Re: Rumble Roses: Dixie vs Mistress Spencer
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 12:31:55 AM »
Two of my favorite RR characters in action. Well Done!

Offline GrapplingMom

Re: Rumble Roses: Dixie vs Mistress Spencer
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 10:09:38 PM »
Sexy story! Really liked it!