News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sexywife vs Paris Love "Interacial catfight"

• 29 Replies

Offline bruhet

• ay
Re: Sexywife vs Paris Love "Interacial catfight"
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2020, 02:21:38 PM »
Btw will you ever produce a real full on fights like socalfights with sexywife and another girl?
bruh

Offline Sexycouple329

• https://app.gumroad.com/sexyhusband1223
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2020, 01:00:58 AM »
Btw will you ever produce a real full on fights like socalfights with sexywife and another girl?
I'm pretty sure the only difference in those fights and what we put out is face shots right?
We wont ever do face shots. Day job and kids. That just wont go over well

Offline Lexxxdt

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2020, 04:25:24 AM »

Before anyone judges whether or not Sexywife’s fights are “real”, check out the damage Gia Love inflicted on the outside of Sexywife’s left thigh during their catfight...It was a wound that could easily become dangerously infected.

And oh, by the way, there’s nothing more real than agreeing to close-quarters naked combat during a pandemic.

The women who fight in these videos aren’t just wives...they’re Mothers and Daughters as well.

We should appreciate them and not take them for

Offline clandestino

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2020, 04:20:35 PM »

Before anyone judges whether or not Sexywife’s fights are “real”, check out the damage Gia Love inflicted on the outside of Sexywife’s left thigh during their catfight...It was a wound that could easily become dangerously infected.

And oh, by the way, there’s nothing more real than agreeing to close-quarters naked combat during a pandemic.

The women who fight in these videos aren’t just wives...they’re Mothers and Daughters as well.

*granted.

Fixed that for you!  ;)

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2020, 04:47:36 PM »

That's just regular spanking night during sex though tf, would even go purple/blue if the belt came out :)
bruh

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2020, 06:43:48 PM »
Apparently, you're a slow learner, so I'll say it again: if you can't handle negative comments, stay off public forums.

There are other ways you can promote your products. You can start your own website (which other producers have done) and you can even create your own forum to control the content (which other producers have done).

For a producer to berate other posters for their comments - positive or negative - is never acceptable behavior.

If you continue to do this, my hope is the forum moderator will ban you from using this forum to promote your products, as they have done in the past to abusive producers.

I'll tell u like I told him, if your not interested take your self to the next post. I'm not here to be your buddy, I dont care what you think about his post. We are here to sell the catfight these sexy ladies put on for all of us. No negative remarks are needed. Plain and simple

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2020, 06:53:30 PM »
Apparently, you're a slow learner, so I'll say it again: if you can't handle negative comments, stay off public forums.

There are other ways you can promote your products. You can start your own website (which other producers have done) and you can even create your own forum to control the content (which other producers have done).

For a producer to berate other posters for their comments - positive or negative - is never acceptable behavior.

If you continue to do this, my hope is the forum moderator will ban you from using this forum to promote your products, as they have done in the past to abusive producers.

I'll tell u like I told him, if your not interested take your self to the next post. I'm not here to be your buddy, I dont care what you think about his post. We are here to sell the catfight these sexy ladies put on for all of us. No negative remarks are needed. Plain and simple

Not everyone has the time/skills to start a forum or run a website.

His way of business is as valid as most tbh. Just needs a method of file transfer.
I also prefer paypal over creditcard info buying of sites.
bruh

Offline Sexycouple329

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2020, 07:00:18 PM »

Buddy all you have to do is go to the next post if you dont want to see it ????????????  I guess your too stupid to understand this

Offline geoffrey

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2020, 07:04:09 PM »
How can anyone say unattractive women? Both Sexywife and Paris Love, both very good fighters, look extremely hot and sexy to me, so rock on with your fights. When COVID is more under control I may just treat myself a fight .... or more .... when the cash is there. They look  great to me. All the best.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2020, 04:51:47 PM »
agree geoffrey sexywife is well named, any wife prepared to fight like that is as sexy as hell.

any other opponents lined up? any women here brave enough to fight her?

Offline ultimateliz

• Liz Edon - Erotica Author
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2020, 09:12:24 PM »
I loved the clip and the punching. Regarding face punching, I fully understand day jobs. Great stuff.

Offline Sexycouple329

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2020, 01:48:25 AM »
Thanks everyone!

Offline knockoutmel

• Knockoutmel
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2020, 06:04:31 PM »
Hello everyone, do you intend to offer catfights with boxes in the face in the future, too, until knockout?

Melanie
Seaking real Girls for are real Hard Fights in Germany and UK, i make Boxing, Fistfight, MMA and Hard Catfights with Punching in the Face. I!m 1,63 cm. 60kg und 36 Year old. Email: knockoutmel@ yahoo.com
Trillian: Melaniepuncher
Kein Mixed nur Frau

Offline Sexycouple329

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2020, 06:21:25 PM »
Hello everyone, do you intend to offer catfights with boxes in the face in the future, too, until knockout?

Melanie
no we don't

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2020, 07:02:35 PM »
Thanks everyone!
No thank you love ya work Sexywife is very sexy and ya fights are a plus to the real catfight scene. Keep it up bud.