News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sexy wrestling after a night out

• 3 Replies

Offline Reader112

Sexy wrestling after a night out
« on: October 31, 2020, 08:29:10 AM »
Greetings all!
Thanks to all the authors that have made this forum what it is today. This story is my small contribution to the collective.
I don't do much writing but I hope to improve my skills. Please reply with comments, critiques, and questions. Thanks again and enjoy!

I never thought my fetish would be anything more than a fantasy.  I didn’t think any woman would want to wrestle another in front of me (unless I was paying them). But when I finally worked up the courage to tell Nora what my ultimate fantasy was (after three years of marriage) she was all for it.  I couldnt believe it.  Even just her being comfortable with my fantasy was beyond my wildest dreams. And she was actually willing to try it!
 We began discussing it here and there. On road trips or just when we were lying in bed, some of those conversations we had about it became some of my fondest memories and strengthened the bond of our relationship. The main thing we discussed were different scenarios and how we would go about having a wrestling match between her and another woman. Nora suggested we try a threesome with another woman and they could wrestle a few rounds for foreplay. Needless to say I was totally on board for that. 
The next step was to actually make it happen, which turns out to be the real hard part. We spent months looking for the right opponent. The internet had lots of paths to follow but the majority of them turned out to be fruitless ventures. We also didn't feel comfortable asking anyone we knew because we didn't want to mix our social lives with our sex lives. We eventually decided to relax our search and just let it occur naturally.
Once we made that decision things began to flow quite smoothly. The first major breakthrough we had was meeting Zoey. She was amazing, bi-sexual like Nora and looking for some fun.
 We met her on a casual night out. Nora and I had gone out to have some drinks and listen to a band at one of the smaller bars in town. The vibe was great that night. Everyone was friendly, the music was good and Nora looked amazing. She was wearing a tight, green, backless bodysuit with skinny jeans and high heeled ankle boots.  She always turned heads, but tonight she was on another level.
As the night went on I began to notice Nora and another woman having a conversation. They seemed like friends but I'd never met this lady before. Eventually I had to ask who she was. Nora blushed a little and said "I just met her, I think she was hitting on me".  This immediately got me excited. 
"Babe, you should try to bring her home!" Nora just flashed me a sly little smile and replied "I'll get to know her and see how I feel about it."

Soon the lady returned and introduced herself to me. "Are you the lucky man that gets to come home to this every night?" "Yes I am." I replied with a smile.  As we all talked I couldn't help but notice the similarities between my wife and Zoey. Their bodies were almost identical, Nora was an inch shorter, but they were both very small women. The most interesting similarity however, was their outfits. Zoey had on a grey version of the same bodysuit as Nora. That combined with tight black pants and boots made for a very attractive look.  I was dumbstruck. Sitting at a table with the two hottest women in the joint (one of them my wife) watching them flirt up a storm. I couldn't believe it, I was so distracted that I missed Zoey's question.

"Babe!" said Nora, snapping me back into the moment.
"Huh?" I asked.
 "Zoey just asked if we have any plans for the rest of the night."
 "Oh! No, not that I'm aware of."
 "Good" replied Zoey with a grin, "would you two like to come back to my place?"

When we got to Zoey's house I was already having the night of my life.  Nora and Zoey had been giggling in the back of the cab while I rode up front and made great friends with the old guy driving us home. When we got inside Zoey got us some drinks and showed us around. She lived by herself in a nice one bedroom house. She took us to the living room which featured a large open space covered by a massive area rug. We sat down on the couch as Zoey put on some music and then came to join us.  Zoey sat down on the couch next to Nora and soon they were making out. It was a beautiful thing to watch. Nora was rubbing her hands all over Zoeys body while Zoey ran her hands through Nora's pixie haircut. I had never seen Nora be intimate with anyone but me before this and Zoey could tell.
"You're loving this aren't you?" She asked.
"This is the greatest thing I've ever seen" I replied.
"We could make it greater" said Nora. Zoey looked at her with a grin "You wanna try it?"
"Try what?" I asked, getting a little nervous.
"In the cab Nora told me your fetish is to see women wrestling, and she asked if I might want to try it"
It felt as if all the blood in my body had rushed to the same spot.
"Do you?" I asked, trying not to sound as eager as I was
"Yeah! It sounds fun and sexy, I just want to have some ground rules"
"Of course, that's up to you two"

After a few minutes of discussion they had set the rules. They would wrestle for submissions best two out of three rounds. There would be no hitting, kicking, scratching or hair-pulling. We didn't want tempers flaring or anyone getting hurt.  They would start off in their matching body suits with no pants for the first round, then they would take them off and wrestle in just their underwear for the second round. If a third round was needed they would do it naked. Finally the loser has to go down on the winner for as long as she wants.

With the rules all set the girls stood up and started to stretch. They were being extra sexy with their stretching, pushing their chests out and arching their backs, I don't know if it was for me or for each other but I loved it.
"Have you ever wrestled before?" Zoey asked.
"Not anymore than just messing around as a kid" Nora replied, "how about you?"
"I dated a wrestler for a few months in college, but I only watched one match and he didn't teach me anything."
This night was just getting better and better.
"It sounds like you two are pretty evenly matched" I said with a grin.
The girls just smiled nervously and continued to warm up, stealing glances at the other when they weren't looking.

As I watched them stretch I made up a list of their stats in my head

Nora:
5'1 105lbs
Red pixie cut
Age 27
32D

Zoey
5'2 110lbs
Shoulder length black hair
Age 30
34D

Soon the ladies had limbered up and were ready to go. I had them shake hands then told them to back up and "wrestle!"

Round 1
As I said the word the girls started to circle. They seemed nervous for a second but then Zoey charged forward with a big grin on her face.  She tried to tackle Nora, but Nora stepped out of the way and caught her in a headlock. This looked like it surprised Zoey, as she appeared confused about what to do in her predicament. Meanwhile Nora was maintaining pressure on the head lock and fighting to hold on.  Nora looked so sexy as she struggled to gain control. Zoey was bent over and it gave me the perfect view of her ass as she fought to break Nora's grip. Groaning she wrapped her arms around Nora's waist and squeezed while trying to get Nora to trip.  They struggled around for a little before Nora was able to hip toss Zoey to the ground.  She hit the floor with a grunt but was able to roll out of the way before Nora could dive on her. Nora lunged forward, trying to get on top, but Zoey saw her coming and trapped her in a scissors hold.  The muscles in Zoey's thighs tightened up and tensed under her tan skin as she worked to control Nora. Zoey was now on her back with Nora laying halfway on top, trapped between her legs. As Zoey started to squeeze Nora let out a yelp and started to push on her thighs. With a loud grunt she managed to break the hold and climb the rest of the way on top. As she held down Zoey's shoulders she began to think of ways to get a submission, but before she could act Zoey thrust her right hip up and rolled Nora onto her back.  Before she could get her bearings nora was rolling her back over. They rolled back and forth for a few minutes, their legs fighting to hold the others.  Neither one seemed to have an advantage until Nora faked a roll and let go as soon as Zoey started to move. Zoey was flipped onto her belly and Nora jumped on her back. With her butt directly on Zoey's, Nora looped her hands under Zoey's chin and pulled her back into a camel clutch. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Nora leaned her head back and thrust her chest out as she pulled back with all her might. Zoey resisted but was unable to escape.  She gritted her teeth and let out a loud groan "uuugggh! I give!". Nora let go of her opponent and jumped to her feet with a massive smile on her face. "Round one goes to me!"
She came over and sat down next to me as I looked at her with stars in my eyes. "Did you enjoy that?" she asked.
"Babe, that was amazing! You looked so beautiful." She beamed and looked over at Zoey who was laying on her back now. She had a smile on her face as she sat up by and said "You two are so hot, I love being a part of this!".
"You two are so hot! I love that I get to watch this!" I turned to Nora, "how are you feeling babe"
"Pretty good", she replied
By now Zoey was standing up and cleared her throat. We looked over at her and she unbuttoned the bottom of her bodysuit and peeled it off over her head. Her beautiful breasts bounced out and she gave them a shake to finish her little show. She now stood before us in nothing but a skimpy little pair of red boy shorts.
Not to be out done Nora stood up in front of me and bent over putting her ass in my face. She commanded me to unbutton her suit and I did so eagerly. She then peeled her suit off, walked directly up to Zoey and pushed her boobs into her opponents.  They looked so sexy staring each other down in just their underwear.
"You ready for round two?" Asked Nora. "Bring it" said Zoey.

Round 2
The first round had been everything I could have hoped for, but the second round blew it out of the water. While the girls were in great spirits and having a blast, they still both wanted to win. Zoey wanted to make up for how quickly she lost the first round and Nora knew this was my fantasy so she didn't want to lose in front of me. (as I'm sure you can tell I didn't want either one to win more than the other. I just wanted them to feel good about what they were doing.)

This time, when the round started, no one rushed in. Instead the ladies circled slowly, waiting for an opening. It was almost too much, watching these beautiful women in nothing but panties circle each other. Nora was wearing a small pink thong and Zoey had on lacy red boy shorts.  As they closed the space between them they locked up and began wrestling to topple the other. I watched as Nora's gorgeous  legs tensed up and pushed. The muscles in her butt started to strain and she held her ground. As they struggled to overpower each other their boobs were constantly colliding. Mashing and grinding into each other, it was an amazing sight.
 Zoey's pretty face wore a grimace as she struggled to control the slightly smaller woman. Nora started to make her slip backwards but she dug in and pushed back.  As Zoey forced Nora back she snuck her leg around and tripped Nora, causing her to land on her butt. This took Nora by surprise and she hesitated long enough for Zoey to jump on her and put her in a schoolgirl pin. As Nora fought to escape, Zoey caught her breath and celebrated her minor victory by reaching back and playing with Nora's tits. As she was reaching back it gave Nora room to bring her legs up and catch zoey's armpits with her feet.  Nora slowly brought Zoey down to her back and was then able to roll out from underneath. They both separated and rolled away from each other. As they stared at each other and caught their breath I could tell that they were both determined to come out on top. They were competing far harder than I had anticipated. They were both covered in a light layer of sweat and I could smell it mixing with their perfume to make an intoxicating environment.

They closed the space between them and immediately locked up like before. However this time Zoey stepped her right leg past Nora's right leg and threw her over her hip. Nora landed on her back and pulled Zoey down with her. They scrambled around on the floor trying to find an advantage. The were squealing and moaning as they fought, no longer caring about the noises they made.  Nora grabbed one of zoey's legs and tried to pull her closer so she could climb on top. As she pulled Zoey's leg past her head the other leg came up and around and clamped around her neck. Nora gasped in surprise.   Zoey used her leg to pull Nora's head into her crotch then held it there with a head scissor. Nora fought to escape by rolling but was held in place by Zoey's thighs. With her face pressed up against Zoey's vagina Nora began to feel her captor putting on the pressure and soon she was yelling her submission.

Zoey released her hold and both ladies just lay there panting. It was a sight to behold, Nora was resting her head on zoey's thighs as both women lay on their backs with their breasts heaving.  I was beyond turned on. My pants had been off for a while, just to relieve the pressure caused by my raging hard on. Nora looked over and smiled as she saw just how turned on I was. She crawled over to me and kissed my dick a few times before looking up at me and smiling. I was so primed that I nearly came right there! Zoey got up, went to the kitchen and came back with two bottles of water and handed one to Nora.
"That was so intense! Nice wrestling by the way, I thought I had you there." Nora said.
 "I thought you did too" Zoe replied, "but I really didn't want to lose two rounds in a row so I gave it all I could at the end." 
"Well it payed off" said Nora as she sat down at the end of the couch. She put her hand in my lap and started to play with my package, "now this guy gets to see a whole nother round of sexy wrestling."

She played with me for about five minutes while they caught their breath for the last round, then Nora stood up in front of me and told me to pull her underwear down. I grabbed both sides of her pink thong and slowly pulled it down over her ass. As her underwear fell to the ground she turned to face me and I kissed the top of her vagina a few times.  She then walked over to Zoey and started to rub her hips. As her fingers brushed the soft sides of zoeys boy shorts she hooked her fingers over the lace sides and pulled down as she squatted in front of her opponent. She then leaned in and kissed Zoey three times between her legs before standing up and saying "I hope you enjoyed that because it's the most you're gonna get from me tonight."
"Ha!" Zoey scoffed "after I beat you I'm gonna make you stay down there all night long."
"We'll see about that!" replied Nora as she stood up and walked to the center of the carpet.

Round 3

As the ladies circled for round three I could feel the tension. Things were friendly but they had both assumed it would be an easy win and wanted to establish that they were a better wrestler. Nora made the first move this time, she crouched as she moved in and tried to grab Zoey's leg. Zoey was able to see it coming and moved back. She then fell onto Nora's back and tried to bear hug her as they went to the ground. Nora rolled them both over so she was on top on her back then rolled off of Zoey. The two women faced each other on their knees, they moved towards each other until they were in a mutual bear hug. Their breasts pushed together as they both squeezed their opponent, trying to throw the other down.
 I looked on in awe as their bodies fought against each other. They had been wrestling on and off now for twenty minutes and it was showing. They were glistening with sweat and breathing hard. Nora's pale skin was looking flushed and Zoey's shoulder length hair was quite messy.
As they struggled in the center of the carpet Zoey slipped around Nora and got behind her. She slipped her arms under Nora's shoulders and applied a full Nelson. At the same time she brought her legs around Nora's mid section and clamped in a crushing scissors hold.
"Uugh!" Nora gasped in pain as the hold set in. She fought to unclench her opponents legs, but they were zoey's strongest asset. As Zoey maintained her hold it was beginning to look like Nora was going to have to submit. With a wicked grin on her face she said
"Come on Nora, you know I've won, submit".
Nora didn't reply, instead she just kept trying to unhook zoey's ankles from each other.
When Zoey saw that Nora wasn't going to give she sighed and said "ok girl, you asked for it".
Zoey tensed up then stretched as far as she could while maintaining the hold, her legs tightened around my wife's midsection and I thought that was it.
 Nora's face was a mask of pain as she let out a loud moan and pushed her legs against the floor with all her might. This caught Zoey by surprise as Nora forced her back into the floor. She released her full Nelson for a second and this gave Nora enough of a chance to sit up and break the scissor hold. Nora jumped out of range before Zoey had a chance to grab her again.
She looked at her opponent and grinned "you almost had me there, but now it's payback time"
"Oh yeah?" Zoey panted. "come and get me"
Both ladies were on their knees again and both dove forward at the same time. Their sweat covered bodies came together with an audible slap. Nora had more momentum and managed to push Zoey onto her back. Both ladies were pouring on the aggression as we could all tell the end was close.
Zoey threw Nora off of her and rolled on top. Nora grunted and rolled her back to the bottom. Then she threaded her legs around zoey's and stretched them out into a perfect grapevine.
While holding Zoey's arms down Nora spread her legs as wide as she could, this gave me a perfect view of both their vaginas. One on top of the other, it was a work of art. As I watched their pussies rubbing together I wondered if they were anywhere as near turned on as I was (probably not because they were in the middle of a wrestling match, but a guy can dream).

Zoey continued to struggle in Nora's grapevine and I could tell she was getting tired. As her struggling slowed down Nora began to scoot upwards until her tits were directly over Zoey's face.  With her opponent still pinned Nora lowered her chest onto zoey's mouth and nose. She moved her tits around for a minute until she found the perfect spot, then she pressed down, smothering her opponent. Zoey struggled for a minute before she began to run out of air and yelled out a muffled submission.

Nora rolled off Zoey and both women laid there panting for a minute. They had wrestled for just under thirty minutes and had both given it their all. 
Nora sat up first and smiled at me, in that moment she looked so beautiful.
"Babe that was amazing! You were great! You both were!"
Zoey sat up next to Nora and looked at her with a smile on her face. "Nice work Nora, that was a tough round"
Nora smiled back "Thanks Zoey, that was really close, you nearly beat me."
"Maybe" she replied "but you beat me in the end, I'll win next time though."
"We'll have to see about that," said Nora with grin, "but first I get to claim my prize for winning this match."

Nora got up and joined me on the couch. She leaned over and kissed me deeply, then she beckoned for Zoey to come over. Zoey joined us eagerly, she kneeled over Nora and started to make out with her while she fondled her breasts, meanwhile Nora's hand had found my package and was jacking me off slowly.  Zoey stopped kissing Nora and looked over at me.
"Can I try that Nora?" She asked.
Nora took her hand off my penis and guided Zoey's hand to its place.
"Sure" she replied before going back to making out with our new friend. Zoey's hand felt amazing as I watched these two beautiful women making out with each other. Minutes ago they had been rolling around on the floor, fighting for supremacy, and now they were naked on the couch, feeling each other's bodies in a whole different way.
After a few minutes Nora pulled away and  gently pushed Zoey's head down. Zoey got the message and moved so she was kneeling on the floor in front of Nora's spread legs. She then moved in slowly and began kissing the very top of Nora's vagina. Nora leaned back into the couch with a contented sign, one hand was playing with her breast while the other was gently rubbing my balls. At this point I was harder than I'd ever been and desperately wanted to fuck my wife, Nora was aware of this and looked at me with a knowing smile.
"Soon," she said "first I need to ge-OOOOHHH!"
Zoey had stuck her tounge  deep inside Nora and was starting to pick up the pace. Nora was already turned on by the sexually charged atmosphere and Zoey soon had her breathing fast and getting close to the edge. I started to play with Nora's tits as Zoey brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Nora began to moan as she grabbed Zoey's hair and held her face against her pussy. Zoey took this as an affirmation she was doing the right thing and kept working, I felt Nora's body tense up and a second later she screamed out as an orgasm racked her body.
"Uuugggh! Yessssss! Oh my God!"
Nora thrust her vagina into Zoey's face as she came for about thirty seconds before collapsing back onto the couch, her eyes closed and breathing hard.
"How was that?"asked Zoey with a grin.
"It. That. I. Oh!" Nora was having trouble putting together a sentence as she recovered from her massive orgasm.
"I thought so" smirked Zoey.
She then looked over at me and started to rub my dick again.
"Oh my God it's throbbing!" She exclaimed, turning to look at Nora. "can I fuck him?"
Nora was still recovering from the amazing orgasm Zoey had given her, but her head was clear enough now to communicate.
"Yes" she replied, "but I get to finish him."
 "That's fair," said Zoey as she climbed onto my lap and slowly lowered herself onto my penis. She pushed her tits into my face as she started to bounce on my dick, it felt so good I was ready to come in thirty seconds. I pulled out of Zoey and Nora leaned over to take me in her mouth. She sucked me off till I came and didn't stop till I had to push her a way. She looked at me grinning as she wiped her mouth.
"I think someone is a little turned on" she joked.
Zoey laughed "you got that right, I barely had a chance to feel him."
I smiled "you ladies are just too hot for me to handle, give me a second and you'll get your chance".
I was already getting hard again, Zoey grabbed my dick and looked at Nora.
"Can I suck it?"
"No." She replied "That's for me, you're gonna have to win if you want to do that."

Zoey fake pouted for a second and said "fine, I'll have to win next time."
Their little catty conversation had gotten me hard again so Zoey had me lay down on my back on the carpet and say down on my dick in a reverse cowgirl position.  She faced Nora and played with her tits as she rode, meanwhile Nora moved her hand down and started to finger her self while she watched.  I could feel Zoey increase her speed as she got closer to orgasm, her breathing got louder and she grabbed both my thighs as she ground her pelvis into mine.
"Oooohhh yeeeesss" she screamed as her orgasm started to shake her body. She kept bouncing on me as she came until she was spent and collapsed onto the floor next to me. Nora then crawled off the couch and put my dick in her mouth again. She played with my balls and sucked until I came again.

We all laid on the carpet for a while, basking in the afterglow of such an amazing experience.  Eventually we got up and Zoey showed us to her massive shower where the three of us cleaned ourselves off together. Then we retired to zoey's bed where we played around a little before drifting off to sleep. 
The next morning I made the ladies breakfast and we discussed the previous evening.  First I thanked them both, from the bottom of my heart, for allowing me to experience a situation far greater than any fantasy I could ever dream up. Then I asked the ladies how they felt about the experience of wrestling naked. They both said they had enjoyed it a lot. Zoey said it felt very natural. When I asked if they would do it again, they said yes.
Zoey said "I need to even the score!"
"We'll see about that" replied Nora.
Before we left we exchanged contact info with Zoey. Nora said they would get together soon to discuss a possible rematch. 
We spent the rest of the day lounging around at home, talking a lot about the previous evening and about possible future matches.  Our conversation got both of us horny so we had to go upstairs multiple times to deal with it. All in all it was the most sexually charged experience of my life and I think it's gonna have a positive effect on our sex life for quite some time.

Offline YH5050

Re: Sexy wrestling after a night out
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 11:00:43 PM »
What I wouldnt give to have that happen to me! Very nicely written.  Both sexy amd exciting. Great first effort! Would love to see more!

Offline Reader112

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 02:16:39 AM »
What I wouldnt give to have that happen to me! Very nicely written.  Both sexy amd exciting. Great first effort! Would love to see more!

Thanks I love hearing someone enjoyed my work. I'm currently working on another story about a rules catfight and I hope to have that one finished in a week or two.

ApartmentJobberWife

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 02:29:45 AM »
I really enjoyed this story and would love to hear more in the series between Nora and Zoey.