News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Golden Girls wrestling matches??

• 4 Replies

Offline popadoc4

Golden Girls wrestling matches??
« on: January 22, 2023, 04:28:26 PM »
Which Golden Girls wrestling match was the most hard fought?? To me some seemed half-hearted, while others seemed though out and practiced.

Offline Dario

• God Member
Re: Golden Girls wrestling matches??
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2023, 05:24:43 PM »
Clearly Belinda Belle was the top fighter there. Belinda and Hollywood are the better girls ever in the business.
Talking about Golden Girls, I like especially Pam Manning, Leora and Sue Bowser too.
But clearly Belinda Belle was the top star,  as in her own company, Steel Kittens.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2023, 11:04:15 AM »
Clearly Belinda Belle was the top fighter there. Belinda and Hollywood are the better girls ever in the business.
Talking about Golden Girls, I like especially Pam Manning, Leora and Sue Bowser too.
But clearly Belinda Belle was the top star,  as in her own company, Steel Kittens.

How  couldyou leave out SPICE WILLIAMS and SHELLY BERG?!
Some of my personal favorites were Pam Ward, Paige Russell aka Terri, Connie Sanchez, Leslie Henderson, Kona the Barbarian and my personal favorite STEVIE  :o
Any matches featuring any of these women I'm sure you'd like

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2023, 11:57:17 AM »
elsa and julie winchester also
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2023, 09:18:49 PM »
  Seen one of their Boxing matches that looked real, but all Wrestling and Catfights I've seen from them are scripted. Maybe some of the Oil or Mud Wrestling matches might have been competitive?
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan