News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Anyone find tastes in catfighting change over time?

• 5 Replies

Offline Ctfghtfan100

• Love catfights and cat fighters!
Anyone find tastes in catfighting change over time?
« on: February 01, 2023, 07:49:15 AM »
I’m curious - has anyone else find their tastes and interests in catfights changing overtime?

I certainly have.  In the past I was interested in oil mud and messy wrestling  ring wrestling. Catfight pictorials and videos were pretty tame and very much staged.   What I’ve found is that now I want a more vigorous competitive rougher style of catfight. Now in addition to hairpulling, “ body punches “and wrestling and light slapping matches , I want heavier real punching, hard crisp face slaps knees and kicks.  I guess it’s kind of similar to chasing a night. You want more and more intense.  I’d love to hear your thoughts
As mentioned I am a fan of female fighting with my main interest being catfights!  Real, competitive, arranged catfighting has been a lot of fun! Hope to meet like-minded folks!

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Anyone find tastes in catfighting change over time?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023, 08:50:55 AM »
I've found I prefer scripted fights over "real" catfights. At the hight of the Suitfights rise I was starting to change my opinion but then things started happening in the real catfight game that REALLY soured me, plus I found the real fights were getting very, very repetitive and as a result boring. Non of the fights over the past few years were having any replay value so they became redundant. The scripted/staged catfights on the other hand when done right remain interesting and entertaining. APL, FIGHTING DOLLS, FOXY COMBAT, and believe it or not DT (once in a while) have all put out some VERY entertaining catfights. Their are other's but I need to be by my computer to remember them all. As far as messy wrestling goes that's still my prefered genre of fantasy female wrestling. I'd honestly consider myself a collector of WAM Wrestling as I've managed to
gather quite the collection of wrestling matches from tv/movie clips, to private companies from decadespast to current. GLAM and the new company Nostalgia Erotica have more than filled the messy wrestling void sorely missed since themid 90's and have put out excellent and most importantly rewatchable content.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 08:52:47 AM by jaybee »

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2023, 02:19:24 PM »
It seems to me that the very concept of catfight has become broader at the moment, that is, different manufacturers, as well as just women, add as many points to the catfight rules as they are interested in. For example, the movie "Crystal" is very dynamic, fast fights, just a banal fight between two women, uncompromising and evil. TPC and academy wrestling on the contrary, there are a lot of recumbent fights, leisurely stuffy tangles, and if dragging by the hair, then cat fights too. But both are catfight. DWW catfight (with the exception of some BSA fights and their glove fights) is the same wrestling in the stalls plus hair pulling. Of course, I miss the old school, where women have a minimum of tattoos and piercings. In general, it all depends on the two rivals. Two closely intertwined rivals
rolling slowly, clinging to each other's hair for forty minutes, can be as interesting as two women who beat each other with their fists, destroying the whole room and rolling in a catball smashing everything around, and smearing blood from broken noses.I always love a competitive fight.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 02:20:57 PM by suhmann »

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2023, 06:42:01 AM »
suhmann - I'm guessing this is one of your favorites, right ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2FOunrDBho

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2023, 07:51:01 PM »
suhmann - I'm guessing this is one of your favorites, right ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2FOunrDBho
No, my friend, to be honest, I don't like stand-up fights in women's wrestling. Especially bloody porridge instead of a face. If you take catfight with punches, then I like ecnwc catfight. In general, I like the fights of women on the ground, the struggle for submission, pulling out hair. If you like bloodshed and when mutuzyat, then watch queen of the hood.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2023, 12:40:52 AM »
  It"s like any other addiction, the need gets greater and greater. " Chasing the Dragon", I know.