News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Looking for volunteers

• 3 Replies

Offline AmerKeith

Looking for volunteers
« on: July 17, 2020, 10:08:10 PM »
Hello to all the members out there....I am a long time member of the site and have written a few stories which involved members of the site and a celebrity opponent of their desire.  I find myself with some time on my hands once more and am eagerly looking to get back into writing stories.

Essentially, what i would be looking for are female members who are willing to volunteer in one of my stories and fight a celebrity that is chosen for them in a poll.  the fight itself would be placed in the polls section and the members of the site will decide your fate.  Typically the matches are what i would call catty/sensual submission matches where the winner is decided by a physical submission or a forced orgasm.  Again, all to be decided in the poll section one the story match is set up.

If you are interested in being in one of my stories, please reach out to me via a message and i would be more than happy to begin your poll and story!!

Offline dutch-bitch

• female targets
Re: Looking for volunteers
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2020, 07:29:50 AM »
Hi. I will be very happy if you would write me into a first to cum or can't cum anymore fight against some famous girl.
X bianca

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2020, 07:35:09 AM »
Sounds interestong and funny...yes
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2020, 10:50:50 AM »
I would not mind as long as you are true to my core values (fight HARD and DIRTY), and the match was competitive until one of us makes the other submit, when the after fight stuff happens.  I like to grind my crotch into my opponents face if I win, and I also like their crotch ground into my face if I happen to lose.  In the after fight activities, only, is where anything erotic should take place, because the pain is what drives me and makes me horny! 

Suggestions for opponents includes; 
Halle Berry (sexiest woman alive)
 Aisha Tyler (Yummy and tall)
Aarti Mann (I always thought she was HOT in the Big Bang Theory)
Anna Farris (Innocent looking is really sexy if she fought dirty)
Beyonce
J-Lo
or my favorite, Kerry Washington (I have been told that I favor her

thank you for the consideration
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)