News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment wrestling fight

• 38 Replies

Offline GracieAlleyCat

Re: Apartment wrestling fight
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2020, 08:27:57 PM »
My girl Mads will destroy the cows tits when she gets them between her thighs.  Youth over "Experience"...you can weather her storm and wear her down.

Go MADS !!

Offline Julie34DD

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2020, 10:24:24 PM »
Oh please....
If I had a dollar for every time Mads got all teary eyed and emotional over how insignificant I made her feel....
Especially these days...
I’ve got half of mind to make her watch while I try to wear her favorite little B cupped bra or better yet....

Maybe I’ll give it to my daughter...
They’re basically the same size and I’m guessing the knowledge that she’s basically built like a 14yo will do waaaaaay more damage than my claws ever could *kiss* ;-)

Offline MollyA

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2020, 11:11:53 PM »
That's it show her just how small those little tits are Julia. Put her in her place !!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 11:21:35 PM by MollyA »

Offline Julie34DD

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2020, 02:49:12 AM »
What’s wrong “little girl”
Cat got your tongue or are you worried about the cat getting something else? ;-)

Offline XXDancer

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2020, 03:36:30 AM »
You can have my bra cow...for you OR the young one.  Nothing little about these thighs when they wrap around you.

You will be the teary eyed one begging me to stop crushing you.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2020, 07:26:36 AM »
If Dancer has a bf/ husband she  may want him to not watch this particular one. . While Dancer is hot too and does have some strong looking legs, Julie is just too much here. Love your posts Julie by the way.  I can see Julie using this fight to make a statement. A very hot one at that.

Offline MollyA

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2020, 04:33:37 PM »
Starting to get good now.  Julia knows how to use you body AND her mouth...teasing and taunting the "Little" girl.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 04:38:46 PM by MollyA »

Offline XXDancer

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2020, 04:55:13 PM »
I'm so much more than just vice-like thighs sweetie.  Calling me "Little" just makes me want to hurt your tits even more.  Those big udders make such great targets I will bitchslap them till they are beet red and sore.  Put you tits up, flat on your back and "Dance" all over you till you BEG me to stop hurting you.

Offline FitLiz

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2020, 07:59:32 PM »
Is the "Little" girl feeling small?  I would be to embarrassed.  Mads probably has half a box of tissues in her bra to look THAT big.

Give her a closeup of a pair of REAL tits Julia...her entire face will disappear between them.

Offline MollyA

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2020, 03:27:12 PM »
Can't believe the votes are this close.  Must be a lot of A/B's out there.  Come on Julia, show is what ya got.  Put the "Little" girl in her place.  Bring out your big guns.

Offline XXDancer

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2020, 03:38:57 PM »
Whats the matter Julia, getting concerned?  Weathered your storm and now I'm making my comeback.  Takes more than tits to put me away.

PS:  No tissues in here

Offline MayAllyCat

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2020, 07:09:51 PM »
Another training bra girl thinking she can hang with the big girls.  Put her in her place Julia...under you and in your cleavage.

Are her tiny tits even big enough to milk??    :P

Offline MollyA

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2020, 09:21:12 PM »
LOL...good point Maya.  Finger and thumb tips perhaps??   ;D

Offline SummerRein

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2020, 09:09:16 PM »
No question Julia has the udders to milk..and Mads has the skills to put this caw down.  Can't wait to see you get your hands on them Mads.

Offline FitLiz

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2020, 09:51:26 PM »
Hard to believe the poll is this close.  Surprised the "Little" girl just didn't run away.  Julia will have have her tongue soon....anyplace she wants it.