News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Titfight 06

• 2 Replies

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Titfight 06
« on: December 01, 2020, 12:07:26 AM »
{alt}
{alt}

These two young women are both out with friends tonight when they meet, and it's immediately friction between these two busty ones. Someone wonders who has the bigger boobs of the two and this immediately triggers the competition between them, starting to secretly confront each other while looking at each other. As the evening progressed, the desire to find out who was older was too much. They had gone out to pick up a guy to fuck, but now they just had to solve this situation.
Soon, the two young women found themselves banging their bare boobs in an apartment, continuing to wrestle until one submitted to the woman with the best breasts.
Who win?
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
Re: Titfight 06
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 10:35:26 AM »
To me, it looks like the brunette's a bit larger up top, but the redhead might have slightly superior firmness... Definitely a close call, but I predict the redhead will ultimately manage to wear out her rival's big, fat jugs with her own set and squeak out a narrow win.

Hot match-up!
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
Re: Titfight 06
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 03:04:44 PM »
The red look stronger, but i'm better of them
I am a 18 year old girl with big boobs, I love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and titboxing, I want to dominate my opponent in every sense, , my stats are 5'9 135lbs 36EE 26 36