News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

What's Your Criteria For Stopping The Fight If Your Wife/Girlfriend Is Losing?

• 5 Replies

Offline Luckyman

I was referring to a boxing match but I suppose it would also apply to a catfight.  We have foolishly agreed (IMO) to fight under rules where the winner determines when the fight is over, or until one girl is knocked out.  Really thrilling if your girl wins but much too dangerous for the loser, and it's terrifying if it's your wife who's getting pummeled and all you can do is put her mouthpiece in and send her out for another round.

Had a fight last weekend against a couple and her husband threw in the towel when my girl landed some good punches and she started crying and just covering up as my girl worked her over on the ropes.  As the fighters had the option to quit anytime they'd had enough (and she didn't), I thought he stepped in and stopped the fight prematurely.  (So did his wife, who asked for a rematch).

So, just wondering what rules you've fought under, and when you'd stop the fight.

Offline Seve2U

• God Member
We cannot interfere.  She has to tough it out on her own, with us providing empathy, sympathy and nursing, after the winner has
had her way with her.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
I hope that no woman gets hurt. My definition of a catfight is to make us guys horny.  ;D

Offline Valen

• God Member
Never never stop her lol

Offline Debbiedoes

Depending on what's agreed at he start,  If he interfered he knows he wouldn't be watching again.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
I was referring to a boxing match but I suppose it would also apply to a catfight.  We have foolishly agreed (IMO) to fight under rules where the winner determines when the fight is over, or until one girl is knocked out.  Really thrilling if your girl wins but much too dangerous for the loser, and it's terrifying if it's your wife who's getting pummeled and all you can do is put her mouthpiece in and send her out for another round.

Had a fight last weekend against a couple and her husband threw in the towel when my girl landed some good punches and she started crying and just covering up as my girl worked her over on the ropes.  As the fighters had the option to quit anytime they'd had enough (and she didn't), I thought he stepped in and stopped the fight prematurely.  (So did his wife, who asked for a rematch).

So, just wondering what rules you've fought under, and when you'd stop the fight.

My wife and I have discussed this, particularly about boxing. We've agreed to stop a fight if either one could barely stand or hold their gloves up to protect themselves, if they're too hurt like injured their hand punching or bleeding from the nose. Another rule we have if either one can get off their stool to fight at the start of the next round.

Admitting, my wife has told to never throw in the towel against at 2 or 3 opponents because with them it's a matter of pride(it's pretty personal) on the line and she'd rather get beaten to a knockout than have the towel thrown in for her. Even if rules for the loser to be humiliated are in place.

It sounds like the other husband wasn't confident in his wife beating your wife/gf when she was getting beaten against the ropes and thought it would be easier to just throw in the towel than watch his wife suffer like that round after round till the end.