News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

What two women?

• 70 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: What two women?
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2020, 01:28:40 AM »
Linda Carter vs Bridgette Neilson

damon96_05

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2020, 01:56:19 AM »
My college girlfriend (brunette) versus the hottest girl (blonde) in my high school, both about 5-9 and well-built

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2020, 05:14:49 AM »
My wife and my former business partner's wife

the same age and size, both attractive and they  HATE each other

A vira vs summer rematch would be pretty damn good too!!!

For those of you who listed some older actresses......RAchel Welch, Lynda Carter, sophia Loren......woud you rather see them fight in their prime, or now?  Most of them are still VERY attractive
Both. :D

Offline loveblondes

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2020, 05:56:37 AM »
lucia wilde vs katrina hartlovva

Offline VAKris

• Late 40's female
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2020, 04:24:32 PM »
For the older actresses I think in their primes would have been more intense battles.  Athough something like Lynda Carter/Christie Brinkley now would still be an amazing battle.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2020, 07:19:44 PM »
I love the idea of actresses from the 1960s or 1970s in their prime fighting women from this era:
For example, Ann Francis (Honey West) tangling with Victoria Justice - I see Ann tying little Victoria into knots but that's just my opinion.
Or, say, Annette Funicello vs. Taylor Swift. In that one I see Tay-Tay eventurally winning a tough one and mauling the sexy bruntte's big boobs.
With the steady progress in computers, I think one day we will be able to simulate these kinds of fights. Wouldn't that be cool?

Offline loveblondes

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2020, 07:38:48 PM »
claudia cardinale in her the legend of frenchie king prime versus lynda carter in her wonderwoman days would be a very ugly scratching vagina kicking affair that would go until one of them was unconscious and motionless.  they would both be wearing skin tight equestrian pants and their tank tops would be shredded in seconds.

Offline AaronL

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2020, 10:09:36 PM »
This answer has probably changed a lot over the years, from celebrity battles like Shannon Tweed vs Shannon Whirry or Teri Hatcher vs Tammy "Sunny" Sytch to real life counterparts from neighbors to co-workers and other matchups, but the current one is at a local coffee shop.

One of the barista's is 25-26 and just married. She's about 5'1" and a former college soccer player with the best legs/ass I think I've seen on a shorter girl. She's blonde, cute and pretty, and pretty sure of herself. One of the regular customers is similar in looks, with the only butt that might rival the barista and great legs as well. She seems like she's a couple of inches taller, but otherwise very similar. Both are young, blonde, and have unique facial features. Both have small chests (B cup at most). Both seem confident in themselves without seeming arrogant. Also, whenever the customer comes in, I swear the barista spends more time talking to people at the other tables, cleaning up, and otherwise making sure she's close to the table the customer is at. The last time I saw them both, I swear the barista accidentally bumped the other girl a couple of times. I'd love to see the two of them wrestle each other with maybe a bit of sexfighting involved.

damon96_05

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2020, 12:59:03 AM »
For the older actresses I think in their primes would have been more intense battles.  Athough something like Lynda Carter/Christie Brinkley now would still be an amazing battle.

I always wanted to see Lynda Carter against Lindsay Wagner ("The Bionic Woman")

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2020, 07:34:03 AM »
My ex and a former neighbor. They hated each other's GUTS!!

T
Like imagine my ex and former neighbour too!

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2020, 04:56:49 PM »
Ivy Doomkitty vs. London Andrews.

Two curvy BBW's wrestling it out, massive tits mashing together, struggling for dominance.

This is a good one, I want to see that in a pro ring
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2020, 03:25:07 AM »
    Twitter
@MsJulieMichaels  Vs  @TiaCarrere

Two of the best known Hollywood Movie Catfighters. 
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2020, 09:46:17 AM »
This is one for the Brits -
Amanda Holden vs a suitable 'opponent.
 I've tried to come up with one but have failed. Any suggestions?

Other than that, my wife vs any other feisty, sexy she-devil.
amanda Holden vs Kathryn Jenkins. Holden releases her album but Jenkins goes public saying it is amateur. A public feud erupts on Twitter which can only be settled by these two matures meeting to fight it out on Saturday night TV !!

Offline AaronL

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2020, 04:37:35 PM »
I'll add in Kate Mara vs Erin Moriarty since Erin looks like a younger, cuter version of Kate.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2020, 06:45:17 PM »
My dream wrestling match would involve two women who wrestle on different pro indie circuits.  They are Jordynne Grace and Kikyo "The Fallen Flower".  They appear to be quite evenly matched physically.  I would want no theatrics and no script -- just straight-up wrestling, best 3 out of 5 falls (submission or pin), one piece suits, no boots, on a mat.   

If I could figure out how to post pics, I'd do so.  So far my attempts have failed.