News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Strongest & Weakest: Season 6, Match Set #9

• 4 Replies

Offline jads719

• God Member
Strongest & Weakest: Season 6, Match Set #9
« on: December 04, 2020, 12:00:40 AM »
Thank you very much to everyone who voted, liked, and posted in the previous poll!

Who would win in each of these catfights between these ladies from Season 6 of the Strongest & Weakest in Group poll series?  Comments will be taken into account if ties need to be broken.  Vote for who you think would win each catfight.  If you need photos, please use a search engine.

Jessica Biel
Sophie Turner
age 38, 5'7"
vs.
age 24, 5'9"
-
Anne Hathaway
Demi Lovato
age 38, 5'8"
vs.
age 28, 5'3"
-
Nina Dobrev
Natalie Dormer
age 31, 5'7"
vs.
age 38, 5'6"
-
Hilary Duff
Hayden Panettiere
age 35, 5'2"
vs.
age 31, 5'0"
-
-
Ariel Winter
Emma Stone
age 22, 5'1"
vs.
age 32, 5'6"
-
Ashley Benson
Elisha Cuthbert
age 30, 5'3"
vs.
age 38, 5'3"
-
Taylor Momsen
Emma Roberts
age 27, 5'8"
vs.
age 29, 5'2"
-
Alexis Bledel
Mischa Barton
age 39, 5'7"
vs.
age 34, 5'9"

Offline creviceart

• God Member
Re: Strongest & Weakest: Season 6, Match Set #9
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 01:16:19 AM »
Jessica Biel is very strong and easily defeats Sophie Turner

Demi Lovato is much better trained and muscled than Anne Hathaway and wins easily

I don't think Natalie Dormer is a good fighter. She looks pretty determined but she has no muscles. Nina Dobrev wins against her

Between Hilary Duff and Hayden Panettiere is a difficult choice for me. I'm voting for Hilary this time

Ariel Winter is not the strongest fighter but she easily wins against weak Emma Stone

Ashley Benson is pretty strong and should beat Elisha Cuthbert

Taylor Momsen may not win many fights but against Emma Roberts she wins rather easily

Alexis Bledel has no chance against Mischa Barton

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 07:23:05 AM »
A super fun set! With one fight that I literally could not choose the winner. Never had that happen before, but I figured this match-up would come. Some really close fights in here and some super fun ones. Pictures of course included with my picks :)

Jessica Biel Vs Sophie Turner
Winner: Jessica Biel (Wins Random Hottie of the Match Set!) - Poor Sophie can't catch a break, getting matched against Jessica Biel right after being matched up with Scarlett Johansson. At least with Scarlett she had a large height advantage, here against Biel she doesn't have that luxury. Jessica comes out hard and strong, battering away at the unassured blonde with a flurry of tough punches and brutal kicks. Biel has the insight to overwhelm the timid tall Turner with one relentless assault and it works, Sophie is caught completely off guard by the overpowering offense she's hit with and falls to the floor after catching a hard heel kick to her soft stomach. Once she's on the ground it's all over, Biel scrambling on top of the lanky blonde, pushing away her arms before crawling up to trap said arms underneath her knees. Biel asks and Sophie submits, not wanting to get another flurry of offense, especially to her unprotected face. 
{alt}

Anne Hathaway Vs Demi Lovato
Winner: Demi Lovato - I think this would be a really great fight. A match-up I otherwise would've never thought about had they not been matched up here. Anne has height and experience on her side, while I think Lovato has intensity and toughness on hers. Against Hathaway, I think Lovato also has a strength advantage, the busy petite brunette having a bigger body shape then the slender raven-haired Hathaway. It's a really good contrast here but in the end, Lovato takes Hathaway down. The two stumble around for awhile trading blows, slamming into walls and tearing into each other like two wildcats as the jockey for control. Hathaway tries to keep up but Lovato just keeps coming and eventually she's forced to give way to Lovato's intensity, getting tackled to the ground by Demi and having the wind knocked out of her in the process. From there, Demi plants her bust over Hathaway's already coughing mouth and smothers her, forcing the Interstellar star to tap.
{alt}

Nina Dobrev Vs Natalie Dormer
Winner: Nina Dobrev - Another really fun fight, again one that I wouldn't have normally thought of. I don't have too many doubts about Nina winning this one, though I do think Dormer would put up a valiant effort against Dobrev. Natalie seems so slippery, flexible and agile that I think anyone would have a hard time keeping her pinned down or locked in place. That's just the way I've always seen her. Nina though is smart enough to not try to pin or lockup the snake-like blonde, instead punishing her with punches to the gut, over and over again. By the end Dormer's gut is bright red, Natalie barely able to move without cringing in pain from the pain in her stomach. Nina's slowed her flexible foe to a standstill and with Dormer moving in slo-motion, Nina delivers a knee to the gut that drops Natalie face first into the ground. Dobrev pulls Dormer up by her hair just before wrapping her strong legs around Natalie's head, flexing her thighs and forcing a submission from her anguished foe's lips.
{alt}

Hilary Duff Vs Hayden Panettiere
Winner: N/A (Couldn't make-up my mind) - If I could I'd vote for a draw. Yes that's a copout but I honestly don't know who'd win this, I think this'd be ridiculously close, to the point where whoever could get their hand up for a pin would win. Yeah, I really don't know. I think they're both evenly matched to a T. I honestly get them confused for the other sometimes. I think this fight ends with both woman stripped, hair everywhere and both competitors lying on opposite sides of their arena. Just heaving deeply, trying to catch their breath and continue. Honestly though, I don't know who ends up beating the other so I'm super excited to see who's voted the winner.
{alt}

Ariel Winter Vs Emma Stone
Winner: Ariel Winter - I think Ariel get's more of a fight then she probably arrogantly expects, with Stone trying to show up the busty small Winter with unexpected aggressiveness  coming from the normally laid-back blonde. In the end though, I don't think that matters too much. Ariel hits harder, takes a punch better, and is able to push the taller Academy Award winner around when she wishes. Stone fights valiantly, but that only gives Winter a grudge. A grudge that leads to Stone being stripped and inevitably tied up in the ring with her own clothes. Emma tries not to submit, unwilling to give in to everything that Winter dishes out... Until Ariel drops her plump ass on Emma's uncovered head, burying her under a pair of small panties that leaves little to the imagination and little unseen to Stone's eyes. Emma taps, well not taps since she can't, but she shouts against Ariel's jiggly behind, her cries being conveniently ignored by the vindictive Winter.
{alt}

Ashley Benson Vs Elisha Cuthbert
Winner: Ashley Benson - To me the closest match of the set besides Hilary Vs Hayden, which I couldn't even consider a winner for. I'm going with Ashley here by a sliver as I think the two are near perfectly matched. Both are busty, same height and to me have very similar strengths. But I can see Ashley being a bit more tenacious then Elisha, not wanting to be shown as a loser in any situation and that fear of losing propels her to fight even harder against her similar blonde counterpart. Benson brings Elisha down slowly with a dual clawed tit mauling grab that has Cuthbert screaming obscenities' at her in pain. It's enough to leave Elisha slinking to the ground, trying to cover up but giving Ashley the perfect opportunity to dish out the treatment Cuthbert has given so many opponents of her own. Ashley bends down and buries Elisha's face between her breasts, giving the blonde a little pat on the cheek before exclaiming that "This is proof of who's the better blonde".
{alt}

Taylor Momsen Vs Emma Roberts
Winner: Emma Roberts - Maybe I underrate Momsen and overrate Roberts, but I think Emma is going to take this one in a sneaky victory. Emma takes advantage of the overconfident singer, who's basking in the fact that she's facing off against the petite Roberts what with her own leggy height advantage. Roberts fight's dirty and she fights hard, neither girl able to take much of a punch but neither being able to dish out too hard of one either. That similarity is what sways the match in Emma's favor, her agile movements and sly fighting choices enough to overcome Momsen. I think a kick to the crotch is what brings Taylor down to her knees, letting Emma jump on her back and wrap in a crude rear naked choke, the odd slap doled out here and there by Emma as Taylor eventually gives in.
{alt}

Alexis Bledel Vs Mischa Barton
Winner: Mischa Barton - Poor Bledel, I don't know if there's anyone in this season I think she could beat. I don't think too highly of Mischa as a fighter either, but I think she get's to feast on the Gilmore Girl in this fight. Every lost fight that Barton has had, that anger is all taken out on poor Alexis, who while trying to fight back can't keep her opponent off of her. Eventually Alexis is forced to the ground, trying to scramble away before getting caught by Barton who pulls her back into her grasps. Alexis is a victim of Mischa's rage, her body getting stripped as Barton unloads on her. Alexis taps out but Mischa doesn't stop, eventually gagging and choking out Bledel with her own bra as Barton leaves her lying motionless. Slow breaths from Bledel are the only noise that breaks the silence as Mischa finally enjoys a win.
{alt}

As always, a fun time was had. And I rambled, hopefully not too much! And if I did, hopefully the pictures make up for it  :).
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 07:29:20 AM »
My votes this time go to:

Biel
Hathaway
Dormer
Panettiere

Stone
Cuthbert
Momsen