News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A mean & dirty Catfight in Anne's Bar

• 67 Replies

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
Re: A mean & dirty Catfight in Anne's Bar
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2021, 12:24:22 PM »
Lol you two better be finished by jan 4. Anne has the bar booked for another event

;D  ;D ;D
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2021, 11:26:04 PM »
“That’s it you nasty slut. Cum for me.” I hiss at you as we continue to fuck the foldout in and out of one another with just our pussies. My breathing getting harder and faster as I try and hold off my own orgasm while trying to outfuck you. Our juices costing our lower half as we both lay back, thrusting our cxnts forward and back.
Finally I hear you moan out loud as your body stiffens in a huge orgasm. I fuck your cxnt a few more times then I cry out as I cum as well.
Laying back flat on our backs, sweat coating our bodies, our hair a tangled sexy mess hanging in our faces b

yt

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2021, 09:23:47 AM »
We fuck each other hard, ramming the double dildo again and again into the wet dripping pussies. 
Our bodies finally tremble with pleasure and we both come hard, squirting our juices against the crotch of our opponent.
The crowd hoots enthusiastically at the hot fuckfight between two cougars. 
We let ourselves fall on our backs, lie there, breathing hard. 
While the audience uses the short break to have fun together, we draw new strength to continue the fight. 
I sit up first, pull out the dildo and throw it aside. 
I hurry up and start to sit down between your thighs, press my slit onto yours and rub against yours with slight back and forth movements.
"If you can't anymore, you can submit"
I say clearly audible for everyone. 
Press myself tighter to you, open our labias with skillful movements and our clits rub directly against each other.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2021, 02:21:26 PM »
I hiss “oh fuck you bitch. You will be the one to submit.”
I grab your tits in both hands, kneading them as your nipples stab into my palms. The moans loud as we grind our clits in between each other’s lips. I pull on your heavy tits bringing your face to mine, kissing you hard.
I slide my hands down onto your ass and squeeze. As our kiss deepens, our tongues shoving against the others I push and roll you to your side, then on over as I mount you. My clit rubbing harder into yours. Your hands now grip my own heavy tits as we groan out loud, fucking each other harder and faster.

yt

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2021, 10:36:50 AM »
Our tongues fight their own fight, wrapping themselves around each other trying to push each other's tongues back while our pussies rub hard and poke each other hard. 
My hands on your big breasts knead them, play with your hard nipples before they return to your firm tits. 
Our plump pearls don’t give each other anything, rub, grind against each other, while a wet smack emerges from our laps. 
We fuck each other hard and adamantly. 
"Oooh you lousy bitch! I won't submit and if I have to fuck you sore!"  I gasp aroused.

Yt

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2021, 10:57:28 PM »
“Fuck you Anne. You bitch. You know you can’t win this fight.” I hiss. I shove my hands hard against your tits, pushing us apart. “Fucking you raw will come later, right now I want to fight you till you beg me to stop.”
As we both struggle up on our knees I draw back and slap your left tit hard. On my back swing my hand slams into your heavy right tit. “Come on whore. Fight me!” I yell as I grab both of your tits and roughly dig my nails in. I smile as I see you grimace in pain as you grab my wrists, trying to pry my claws away from your sore tits.

yt

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2021, 02:58:20 PM »
You hit my boob, dig your fingers into it and I try to get your hands off my breasts. 
But pulling on your hands causes even more pain, so I grab you by your shoulders, push yourself back until you lose your balance, let go of my breasts and land on your back on the wooden floor. 
I don't hesitate a second, step on you and sit on your stomach. 
I slide higher on your tits and even higher and finally press my crotch on your face. 
Put my hands behind your head and press your face into my femininity. 
I scoff at
"who is going to submit? You or me?" 
I feel how you squirm under me, kick your legs.  Your claws cut into the flesh of my thighs and leave red marks on them.

Yt

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2021, 03:49:11 PM »
Great match and very entertaining
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2021, 11:29:14 PM »
Great match and very entertaining

Thanks!
But your fight is great too.
It seems you'll win.  ;)  :-*

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2021, 11:29:25 PM »
I scream out but the sound is muffled by your hot wet cxnt. My nails are digging into your legs as I squirm and struggle. An idea flashes through my mind and I act on it instantly. I begin to lick your wet pussy. Up and down. I hear you begin to moan a bit as I lick harder, pushing my tongue as far into you as I can. I wrap my lips around your clit and begin to suck on it. I know my plan is working when your hands twine in my hair and you begin to Rick back and forth on my mouth, your moans getting louder.
Just as your moans get louder and you are close to cumming I plant my feet on the floor, brace my hands on your thighs and then heave up and to the left. You fly off of me and end up flat in your back. “My turn bitch” I hiss at you as I mount you, plopping my ass down right on your full tits. I reach back with one hand and grab your bush and begin to yank and tear at it while my other hand twines in your hair, forcing your head back and down on the hard floor.

yt

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2021, 12:15:25 AM »
Great fight! I love it.Keep going till one of you is dry

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2021, 01:38:18 AM »
Thanks hon. Anne is a hell of a rival

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2021, 01:28:40 PM »
You lick my pussy intensely, suck hard on my clit and my excitement arousal more and more. 
My body quakes and shakes, I moan louder and louder. 
Shortly before I cum, you surprise me, buck me down wildly and I land hard on the floor. 
Before I can get back on my feet until you're above me, pop your bum on my breasts and I moan loudly. 
You continue your attack immediately, grabbing my hair, pressing my head on the hard floor while your other hand reaches between my legs. 
I scream in anger and pain, my hands clap right and left on your body and leave red prints. 
My feet press against the floor and I try to push my pelvis up. 
I squirm, hump under you. 
Small beads of sweat run down my body while I fight you. 
My breathing is heavy my hands grab your breasts and claw into them. 
I have to break free somehow!

Yt

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2021, 10:31:22 PM »
“Uuggghhhh....you...cxnt” I hiss as you claw at my tits, your nails digging in deep. “I will bald....you whore if you....don’t let go” I snarl as I rake my nails up your pussy and across your clit. Grabbing a tight grip on your bush I actually lift your ass off of the floor befor the wiry hair tips out by the roots. You screech out loud from the burning sensation. I smirk to myself as I hear you then stab my fingers up inside your wet cxnt. “Just say it you tough bitch. Quit. Quit or you won’t be fucking anyone for awhile”.

YT

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2021, 12:45:34 PM »
I keep fighting against your superior position. 
My body is now drenched in sweat from all the exertion. 
And then, you old cxnt, stick your fingers in my pussy. 
My screams and moans are a mixture of pain and pleasure. 
I take my right hand from your tit and reach into your crotch and pinch. 
If I'm lucky, I'll catch your clit and force you to get off me. 
I'm slowly running out of strength and I have to escape from this fatal situation now.