News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Auntie is best part 3 - hell breaking loose - mom vs auntie

• 3 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Auntie is best part 3 - hell breaking loose - mom vs auntie
« on: December 10, 2020, 05:37:00 PM »
What followed next was quite embarrassing. Polly, covered in cum and sweat and all naked stood in front of mom and hell broke loose. They slapped each other and started to scream like children. It was not only that Polly had fucked me, but also the fact that the two of them hadn`t spoken to each other after their divorces and their husbands cheating them with the other sister.
I could fully understand the issues they had with each other and the fact that Polly and me had fought naked and fucked like rabbits wasn`t making it any better. They were pulling each other’s hair when I stepped between them, still naked and pushed them away from each other.
“How dare you cxnt fuck my Collin! Fucking Whore!” My mom was red faced and angry like I had never seen her before. She was crying…
“Collin came here on his own and he is old enough to decide on his own! And my sex life is none of your business!”
“Polly you are so sick! Fucking my son! My son!”
I could barely separate them but shouted: “Both shut up now! As Polly said I am old enough to decide on my own! Maybe it’s not the best solution in the world to start something with your auntie, but it is how it is!”
But mom continued her argument, screaming at Polly that she wanted to kill her and things like that!
“STOP IT!” I screamed again. “Polly you said something about a ring you fought in with my uncle. Can you arrange that?”
Polly smiled. She liked the idea of fighting her sister and settle things once and for all. “You will be mine Lesley! I will wipe the ring with your skinny ass you man stealing cxnt!”
“No! I will kick your fat ass all around the ring!” The two of them stood so close to each other, that their foreheads met, their noses pressed together and also their full tits mashed into each other. Polly`s were bruised and sweaty while mom`s were still in her bra and blouse.
“So it will be in one week than. Polly needs to recover from the fight and….”
“Shut up Collin! It will be now or never! I will not let you here for another week of fucking my fat sister!”
Mom was furious but right. No way would they last another week with this tension. Polly grabbed her phone and dialed her ex-husband`s friend. “We have the ring now if we want.”
Mom yelled: “Fine with me!” She slapped Polly once more and I had to hold her back not to go at her again.

Polly went into the shower while mom and I were waiting in her car. We hadn`t spoken much but in the rear mirror I could see Polly coming closer with a big sports bag. She did not tell us what was inside, but handed me a small note with the address of the gym. It was late evening by now and it took us 30 minutes to get there. When we got out of the car a man handed her the keys and she gave him a peck on his cheek.
We entered and by now I could say, that both Polly and mom had gotten silent. Both were lost in thoughts and maybe afraid of the step they had decided for. So far all of Polly’s fights had been friendly. But that would change now for sure. Polly aimed for the ring directly and took of her Dress. She simply slipped it off her shoulders remaining totally naked. She had not decided for any underwear. Her DDDs were still red and swollen from the punches they had received by me, her belly as well. The side of her beautiful boobs were raw from the leather scratching up her skin and abrading it. Polly must be sore as hell.
I was curious about my mom, but she had nothing to hide. She took off her summer dress revealing a fit body although she was three years older than my aunt. My breathing stopped for a moment since I was not prepared for her beauty. She was wearing a shelf bra with her medium sized breasts perfectly framed. Her nipples were thicker and since the heavy DDDs of auntie were saggy, hers were round and firm. She looked into my eyes smiling: “Could you help me with that bra Collin?”
Of course she could have done it herself, but as I came closer she made sure to brush her tight ass against my boner. I opened the clasp of her bra and her firm 36D were revealed. She pulled down her thong and her pubic mound was fully shaven and on full display. I wondered why she was wearing stockings and a garter belt, but it looked sexy as fuck! How could it be that I never noticed my mom`s sexy body through all the last years?
“Thanks darling!” She turned and gave me a kiss, taking my hands and planting them on her firm orbs. I shuddered with lust and she noticed it in my eyes. Polly smirked at us and opened the gym bag. “Come over slut! Making out with your own son and telling me not to fuck him? What kind of moral is that?”
Polly decided for a pair of fingerless gloves that was equipped with rivets and small studs. Wherever she would hit with those her opponent was in severe trouble. My mom was shocked for a second before she went through the bag as well, grabbing a strap-on and throwing it disgusted away. She digged deeper and found some leather straps and a whip. She laced up her fists and my feeling was, that this might get serious very soon.
Both gave me a kiss, Polly a very sloppy and wet one, grabbing my pants and opening them to free my cock. “Why should only mommy and I be naked?” I smiled back although it felt strange to be naked and hard in front of my mom. Both cats slipped through the ropes and my beautiful aunt had just arrived her corner when mom attacked her with the whip.
CRACK! CRACK! The leather was biting into her white skin and her curves were shaking. She howled in pure agony! Mom had connected across her belly and soon found her tits! CRACK! “AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” Polly managed to grab the whip, pull mom closer and pound her right fist into mom`s left tit full force. SMATTTTT! The studs did quite some damage and with the gloves providing no cushioning at all, the blow must have crushed mom’s glands down to the bone. Her breasts were clearly smaller but firm and round.
She had to overcome the shocking pain of the fight would be lost straight away. Polly was a skilled boxer and my mom saw her only chance in tackling her shoulder into Polly’s midsection.
“WHAM!” The force lifted auntie from her toes, slamming back first into the padded corner. All air was driven from her lungs and her weak abs which I had pounded quite a bit before, could not resist moms shoulder. Her big soft tits ballooned against mom’s upper back and a war of flying fists started. My mom Lesley was pounding auntie’s belly while getting her kidneys pounded by the studded gloves. “Unnnggg….AAHHHHH…FUCKKKK…..UNGGHHHHH…..” Both moaned in unison and after 10 wild seconds both landed on their asses.
Polly was coughing, trying to suck in air while my mom was tits up on her back, holding the region that had been boxed several times. Both looked at each other in hatred when each tried to rise first. I was leaning against the ropes with my throbbing dick, not sure if I should yell for anybody. If I cheered for my aunt I`d feel guilty and vice versa.
Mom was an unexperienced fighter. She tried to tackle Polly for the second time, but she was prepared: Shifting to the left mom sailed past her and slammed tits first into the middle turnbuckle before she collapsed to her knees. Polly grabbed the whip and cracked it over her sisters back. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH!” A red welt formed instantly and Polly was slinging the whip around mom’s throat and started to choke her.
Her upper arms were bulging when she pulled her backwards to the center of the ring. In this moment I felt so sorry for mom, my knuckles went white so hard I grabbed the top rope.
He sexy slim body was struggling, her washboard abs tensed, tits bouncing sexily on her chest. She tried to get her fingers between the leather rope and her neck to be able to breathe but it didn`t work. Instead she was helpless when she was turned to her belly and with a loud SMACK Polly landed ass first onto her spine. Mom wanted to grunt, but had not much air left. Her face was getting red. Polly was business! She leaned back and pulled her in a kind of Camel Clutch. Spit ran out of mom`s mouth and suddenly Polly let go, and with the pressure to her spine gone, mom SLAMMED boobs first into the canvas.
“GOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH!” Mom seemed to be badly winded when Polly came over and grabbed my cock. She kissed me deeply, demanding to have her cxnt filled by my meat. I entered the ring and she ordered me to lie on my back. My cock was stiff as never when she hovered her cxnt over it, grabbed it and aligned it with her juicy pussy. It slid into her when she lowered her butt. She started to fuck me right in front of mom’s eyes. He bruised tits were bouncing and she was screaming with lust only to make her sister more and more jealous and break her mentally.
“AHHHH….YESSS….COLLIN….I am cumming…..” Polly was climaxing and had her eyes closed just when mom had turned and kicked her foot right into the side of auntie’s head. In the middle of her climax she fell like a tree, her curvy frame impacting next to me. She was dazed and mom understood that she might not have many more chances: She had gotten closer and rammed her knee into Polly`s kidneys, back and tits as often and as brutal as possible. There was no love.
The last of the dozen blows hit her right in the face, jerked her head back brutally and caused her nose to bleed. Mom took her hair and SLAMMED her forehead over and over into the unforgiving ring floor. BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM! I wanted to roll out of their way but mom grabbed my leg.
“Not so fast mister!” Without hesitation she sat down on my belly. Her sexy sweaty ass was on my chest when she slid forwards and my eyes wandered to her sweet pussy. A moan escaped my lips and I was trapped in her web. She reached to the back of my head and pulled my lips into her sweaty crotch, forcing my close to her glistening pussy lips. The last decision was left to me: should I go for mom`s sweet spot or not?
“Hell yes!” She tasted so fucking good! Very similar to her sister. My wet tongue darted between her labia and found nothing but wetness. She thrust her head back in lust and grinded her ass over my nipples, her cxnt harder onto my mouth. My strong hands grabbed her slim toned waist when she leaned back a bit and went for my cock.
Her hand was barely able to reach around my thickness. “Oh my god Collin, you’re even bigger than your father!”
This sensual fucking went on for a minute before mom shrieked suddenly and I noticed Polly had grabbed her blonde mane and pulled her off me. Mom screamed when auntie`s knee connected to her tits several times, crushing her tender boobs and driving them thick nipples back cruelly.
Her boobs rocked on her chest like jello, but auntie wanted payback. She looked horrible and there was a weird fire in her eyes. She dragged her sister over to the ropes and placed her tits on the lowest one. “Hold her for me!”
I didn`t know what to do. Interfere in that wild catfight? “Auntie…ehm…I….”
Meanwhile mom, whose tits were split by the rope, had smashed her head backwards and connected to Polly’s nose. Blood started to drip again and Polly had to let go of her. Auntie cursed and grabbed mom’s leg, bent it sideways and kicked hard into her gaping pussy. Aroused as mom was just moments ago, her engorged clit was crushed against her pubic bone and left her in shock.
But Polly did not kick her once, she kicked her fife times in a row, causing the ring to shake. WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM!
Any screams from mom? No. Her face was pale and her mouth open in shock. She curled into a ball holding her womanhood. She was leaning against the lowest ropes, her chest rapidly rising and falling, when I noticed auntie getting momentum in the opposite side of the ring. She ran into the ropes with jumping tits, belly and ass, rebounded and charged into mom as if she was a rocket. She jumped and her whole body turned mid-air, so her thick naked ass impacted in mom’s chest. Her tits were flattened by about 160 lbs, her whole body bounced into the ring rope that caused some burn marks on her backside. “AAAAAAAOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!”
Her whole body must hurt after that massive impact. She lifelessly fell to her side, clutching her chest and tried to somehow fill her burning lungs.
Meanwhile Polly was back on her feet and gave her no break since she started to stomp the shit out of mom’s sexy flat belly. It was almost a washboard type, but for the moment she had absolutely no power to tense her abs and stop the invading heel.
Both fighters were drenched in sweat by now only that on auntie’s side blood from her nose was mixing with the sweat.
She picked her sister up roughly by her hair and draped her arms over the top rope. She ignored my protests and kissed her gloves with the studs before she started to piston them into moms belly and tits over and over. With every blow sweat was flying, the ropes mom was hanging in were shaking, as her sexy glistening body was abused and used as a punching bag.
SMATTTT….SMATTTT…..SMATTT…..SMATTTT…..her groan were getting weaker and weaker. The studs were abrading her skin and causing small cuts all over her bouncy breasts and belly. My aunt was a curvy goddess going to town against her sister’s body, eager to destroy it completely. Her breasts were destroyed by the studs, areola bleeding, nipples leaking an unknown fluid. Her abs were broken and the leather and metal gloves pounded deeper and deeper into her inner organs. Mom had her eyes closed and after another blow to her pussy with the studs hitting her clit full force, she slumped down to her knees, not being able to take it anymore. “Gahhhh……..” Her body curled up and she clutched her front while Polly leaned through the ropes and kissed me deeply. I fondled her sweaty bruised tits and caused more moans.
But suddenly she screamed and nearl bit my tongue: Mom had put on a cxnt claw from behind. Like a wounded animal she was ramming her claws into her sister`s pussy with pure desperation. Her nails were piercing her skin….”EEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”……crushing her clit….ripping out pussy hair…..”AAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”
Polly tried to flee but made it even worse. Tears were running down her cheeks whilst mom was letting out a war cry. After ripping her sisters cxnt to pieces, she turned her around and rammed her knee several times in Polly`s belly. She draped her in her corner, arms around the top rope before she started to hammer her own laced fists into her opponent`s big naturals. The DDDs were flying, violently taken apart by the invading fists. The blows were hard but came slow due to pure exhaustion. Mom needed all her will to stay on her feet with all the punishment she had received so far.
She beat her opponent’s tits and big soft belly literally to pulp for some minutes before she earned a head-butt from Polly that was so hard, that both of them went down nearly unconscious. They moaned and held their foreheads:
“Fucking man stealing cxnt…..”
“You whore…..ahhh….took my son…..ahhhh…..”
They looked into each other`s eyes and started to rise to their knees. Both drenched in sweat and blood. Cuts had opened on their foreheads, the ring soaked with their juices. Both balled their fists and their biceps flexed.
But there was silence. Both started to cry and suddenly hugged each other. Their butchered tits mashed together and both started to cry uncontrollably.
“Sister…I…..ahhhh…..” Mom sobbed as well as Polly. I stepped into the ring and joined the hug.
“It`s enough. You are both gorgeous ladies. Don`t kill each other please. I love you both……”
They separated and looked at me, both totally broken. I helped them to take off their gloves and laces and helped them with some water.
Polly and Lesley leaned together in one corner, shoulder to shoulder, arm in arm…..both trying to cope with the pain…..

PunisherPia

Re: Auntie is best part 3 - hell breaking loose - mom vs auntie
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 07:21:37 AM »
Babe I read 15 of your stories last night and my pussy is raw! How do you do that?

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 03:32:57 PM »
FANTASTIC
I love women especially when they fight

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 07:47:54 AM »
Babe I read 15 of your stories last night and my pussy is raw! How do you do that?
Babe if I got you in my hands your pussy would be raw!  :-*