News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfight in Thailand

• 10 Replies

Offline Autumn-lovejobber

Catfight in Thailand
« on: December 07, 2020, 06:20:17 PM »
My man is Interested in taking me on a Vacation in Thailand..... Jamal has been to Bangkok a few times and watched catfights , the Bar girls vs Female Tourists if they can talk them into it.... Jamal has talked to Ying a mature woman and  said they love to fight American women Especially Blondes.... They seem tough but, small in size.... they fight for money and Humiliation of the Loser eating Pussy. it won't be for a while till this Covid 19 is under control. Has anyone here ever been to Thailand and been involved or seen these catfights???     if anyone has any advice or involved in a catfight there let me know

Offline Valen

• God Member
Re: Catfight in Thailand
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2020, 03:07:37 PM »
Nice, I’m curious to know it that’s real

Maturecatluvr

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 04:15:23 PM »
I served in the Navy during the late 90s and stopped there a couple times. Not sure about catfights with foreigners but I can tell you they don’t mind fighting each other...especially for money and stakes!

Offline Emperor

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 01:22:36 AM »
I call Bullshit :D

Offline janetdfights

• 5"6 145lbs 38D
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2020, 02:24:00 PM »
these places do exist, we have been to thailand a couple of times and last time i did a nude wrestling fight in oil in a seedy bar in outskirts of bangkok. the local waitresses put on shows and real fights sometimes, the tourists were encouraged to get in the ring too. my match was mostly roll around wrestling and i was pretty stoned and drunk, think my husband has a pic somewhere which he took before he nearly got thrown out apparently they don;t like photos :)

go searching the bars and you might find something

Offline Celtwrestle

• Asia-based female fight fan
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2020, 02:52:58 AM »
I've been to Thailand many times and have never witnessed or heard of this. You do see fight occasionally, but like someone else said, it's usually a one-off over money. Talking of money: hiring out bar girls with the plan for them to fight is always a possibility.
If female tourists taking on the local girls was a thing, I;d have heard about it. The nearest scenario for that would be Muay Thai matches in which women from the west train at stables the enter a competition. That;s almost as yawn-inducing as some of the wild stories you come across here on FCF.

saramaria

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2020, 09:28:06 PM »
nel 2010 me and my boyfriend  go holyday in thailand and him arrange catfight whit a 40 years old Thai woman and me (22 yo)
him take she at red district and we fight at hotel room for two days.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2020, 11:30:49 PM »
   I've seen Thai Bar girls doing Boxing matches on Youtube.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline gerphilcouple

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2021, 01:55:21 PM »
many things are possible in Thailand - only question of money and or stakes.
my gf had about two years submission match aganist thai girl

Offline Autumn-lovejobber

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2021, 12:04:55 PM »
How did your Girl do against the Thai Girl??? may I ask...

Offline gerphilcouple

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2021, 04:00:32 PM »
How did your Girl do against the Thai Girl??? may I ask...

yes she do