News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Chat Revolving door.

• 7 Replies

Offline Pedromalone

Chat Revolving door.
« on: October 04, 2020, 03:43:35 AM »
I've noticed for me that I at times have been logged into chat,  yet then I get a bit of a flicker and the screen states that it's okay you're logged back in. Thing is though is that I'm not logging out of chat.  I admit that I might try to look at peoples profiles and stuff at times while in chat. Yet I feel like I'm getting a revolving door on here,  is this something on my end or what?

Offline Pedromalone

Re: Chat Revolving door.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 04:06:19 AM »
I also cleared my history and stuff to see if that resolved the issue, yet it did not do so. I am wondering if it also has to do with how many people are in the main chat at the time, as I think it happens more often when their are a lot of people in the room, So what's up?

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 08:06:56 PM »
It doesn't matter how many people are in the chat room. It can handle way over 100 people with no problems. The problem could be any number of things but the most common is people using an iphone or andriod will get disconnect from the chat room when you open another tab.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Pedromalone

Computer
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2020, 10:53:05 PM »
I get that using a mobile device could be tricky with chat, yet I am actually on a computer, and I even cleared my history to see if that worked, yet it wasn't really the problem. I  will try to use the chat when I can,  it's just a bit frustrating when it seems like it happens every few minutes or so.

Online Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2020, 11:38:05 PM »
So what do you expect us to do about it? Seriously.

We aren't paid tech support. We gave you common problems and you say that isn't it and you seem to think our job is to fix it for you no matter what.

It isn't. I have the same issue and I deal with it.

When the problem is at your end not a lot we can do about it.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 12:06:02 AM by nutmeg »

Offline Pedromalone

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2020, 05:08:44 AM »
I can get that the problem could be on my end, yet I did try a few things to fix it that didn't seem to work .
. I wasn't asking you to fix it if it was on my end, I was more trying to see why it was happening.

Offline Pedromalone

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2020, 08:31:40 AM »
This has been happening to me a lot more recently, yet I have tried to clear out my history and stuff, yet even when I just cleaned out my history totally it still happens when I next go back to the chat only a few minutes later.  I mean am I the only one this is happening to.  Also you say you've had the same problem Nutmeg so what worked for you when you ran into the revolving door?  I mean you may have tried something I didn't.   I'm not trying to be a pest,  but I do want to get to chat with people without having it hang up on me every 2 minutes.

Online Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2020, 11:57:00 AM »
I don't do anything. I just know i will get disconned a lot on one of my computers. The disconns don't bother me at all.