News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Who’s daughter is the toughest: Just you and I Bitch! Part 3 One more time!

• 6 Replies

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
This is the last part of the series. I know I still need work on things. I hoped everyone has enjoyed reading them! I do love the feed back hope to read more comments on here too. Maybe there be more in the future, please let me know what you think! This is also a longer story but hope you like the ending!

Sunday morning as most people in their going to church or other places. 19 year old Kandy and Natalie was getting up. Both of their moms who actually introduced them was gone for the weekend. They agree to this week just them to fight! It was a once in a lifetime chance and both had brought their what most called ‘A Game’, Friday night in their Gstring and stockings and garter fight Natalie had won! A win Kandy couldn’t get over she never been that embarrassed in her life especially from a opponent! Saturday morning they fought again. This time instead of the living room they started in the hallway and end up in Natalie’s room using part of her furniture. Natalie had been beaten soundly, never before had she lost like that to anyone!

Both teens agree to rest and recover they had claw marks, bruises, and other marks all over their bodies. Both given and pushed each other harder then they ever been before. They have honestly what you can call true rivalry! Saturday night Kandy decided to sleep in Natalie’s room, it wasn’t sexual, but try get into Natalie’s head! Sorry to say it didn’t work! Both girls felt a lot tension. It was a long night too for both but they soon fell asleep.

Now it’s Sunday morning. They wanted to fight again they are tired and sore. Neither want to let the other know that. In long tee shirts they both had breakfast actually talked both telling the other their moms be home soon! Natalie started to clean the living room up. “I guess your done then huh…. Bitch?” Kandy asked. “No slut I am not! Just don’t mom come home see the living room she don’t even know what going on and I wanted to keep this between us dummy!” Both glared daggers at each other. It wouldn’t  take much for either to want to fight the other. Kandy helped Natalie clean and put the room put back in order. Even help Natalie with her room which both made huge mess in her room.
  “Well if it’s not over then where are am I going kick your ass at!” Kandy said with her hands on her hips. They are in the hallway Natalie with her folded across her chest. Both teen glaring at each other. “Bitch come on, this way!” Natalie turns and walking to the back patio she opens the sliding door the morning was warm, but not too warm. “Bitch we got no neighbors and no one can peek over the fence!” She points to the backyard. “Here ….that’s unless your too afraid too… bitch!”
  Kandy looks at the yard then to Natalie…they both glare, both know this fight is coming! “Whore I beat your ass anywhere!”
“cxnt I was praying you say that! I going beat your ass good this time!” Natalie replied.
  Both girls pull their long sleeping tee off. It seemed like at the same time. Natalie in a light blue Gstring with little rainbows printed on it shows her 135lbs body off! Kandy in a light pink Gstring with actually little strawberries print it also shows her 135lbs body off! Both are same height at 5’5-6.
  As they step on the grass and neither wait. Both teen fighters grab each hair and pull as hard as they can both scream out as their scalps are on fire it feels like. They circle violently around the yard both trying to throw or get the other down. Their leg muscles tightened and flex as they so does their arms! This bodies crash and slam together as they pull and push. In the tangle they hit the ground both roll on top then being throw off by the other. Natalie’s left hand and Kandy’s right come free both having clumps of the opponent’s hair as fist hit each other body’s grunts and gasp are heard. Lucky no one is around to hear it. Slaps echoes out as they hit each other in the face.
  Kandy rolls Natalie and gets on top she take her right hand from Natalie’s hair and pushes on her chin rubbing Natalie’s face in the ground! “Bitch….how you ….like eating dirt!”  Natalie is struggling to get Kandy off her! The bitch is centered on her good she trying to buck her off, but can’t! Tasting some grass she spits it out she then with her right fist punching Kandy right between the tits twice! Kandy gasp and raises up then get bucked off she hits the ground on her face herself getting a mouth full of grass!
  Both teens are sweaty and covered in grass the sun and the heat taking a toll. Neither teen wants to or willing to give up. They both slowly raise up to their feet! There is fire in their eyes burning with hate!
  They circle for few moments. Each swinging at the other and missing a few times. They also both landing punches to each other’s bodies and hard open hand slaps to their faces! They circled until they both land a punch Kandy hitting Natalie’s left tit crushing it but she gets the wind knocked out of her as Natalie’s fist buried deep in her soft belly! They bent other coughing and gasping! Natalie is first that swing her right hand open comes across Kandy’s left cheek twisting the teens head and her hair brown hair whipping around! Natalie’s feeling Kandy’s right open hand on her left cheek her head and hair does the same!
  They stand their toe to toe slapping each other’s hard each throw everything she got into her slap! Kandy hits Natalie hard! The 19 yo fighter steps back Kandy swings again but misses! By luck Natalie with her left hits Kandy on her face the other 19 yo fighter head whips to the side followed by her hair! Then Natalie’s  swings her right knocking Kandy’s head the other way, then what felt like being hit with a softball that was line drive to her face Natalie’s left open hand lands! The slap had everything from the 19yo fighter! Spinning Kandy to the ground face first! Kandy hits the ground hard she seeing stars and hears words, but can’t make them out.
 “Fucking ….Bitch… get …up!” Natalie yells tears in her eyes as she feels arms grab her!  Which shocks her! Her mom Donna grabbing her, she actually collapse in her moms arms! Kerry already there helping and holding Kandy! Who is also crying she knows she lost but can’t believe it! Never had she been beaten like that! Both mom there tend to their daughters. They had came Donna’s early just in time to see their daughter fight!  As Kandy being helped up she leaning into her moms loving arms. Both moms tell their daughters they proud and never seen a fight like that. As Kerry leading Kandy to the back gate. “Hey bitch who daughter is the toughest?” Donna ask. Stopping Kerry turns and looks her face not of sad nor of embarrassment, but look of hate! “Fucking whore your daughter is the toughest….for today!” Both Donna and Kerry glare hate their bodies actually showing marks of a fight or fights… which they actually went and met up to fight just them for this weekend also, not thinking their daughters would do the same!
  “Fucking… cxnt this is far from over!” Kandy yells tears in her eyes, but still full of  fire! “You fucking …right bitch we are not done yet!” Natalie yells back her eyes has the same fire!
  Kerry and Kandy slip through the gate. As Donna and Natalie goes in the sliding back door. All four had the next week off and they need it. Found out the moms had some of most intense fights that past weekend, as well their daughters!

Their story didn’t end there! Both families still met and fought! Neither gaining a advantage over the other, sometimes they fought at Kerry and Kandy’s house other times and Donna and Natalie’s house. They fought at a hotel few times and even a cabin once.
  Natalie and Kandy both became nurses and worked at same hospital. They both got married and divorced too.
  Donna had passed away from a heart attack years later followed by Kerry from cancer. They raised good and tough daughters and until their dying days they proud of them!
  Natalie and Kandy both in their mid 40’s standing in same room they met at on the anniversary of their first fight! Kandy wearing a white thong topless across from her Natalie standing there in a black thong!  “Been waiting for this day bitchhhhhh!” Kandy says with her hands on her hips. “Oh, slut I have too today means a lot and going love to see you cry!” Natalie says with her hands on her hips both topless, and showing marks from past fight with each other and other opponents. Both still fought while in nursing school and each other more then anyone over the years! A great rivalry was formed.
  “Bitch ready to get your fucking ass handed to you!” I different voice rings out and behind Kandy a 5’3 120lbs 36 18yo steps out wearing a light pink seethru Gstring her name is Kim today is her 18th birthday!
  “Slut I thought this day never come and I thought you be a chickenshit and not want to fight!” Another voice rings out and behind Natalie and a 5’3 120lbs 36c but with blonde hair 18yo steps out she wearing a light blue seethru Gstring her name is Nicole! Today also is her 18th birthday!
  As Natalie and Kandy sit down their daughters meet in the middle of the room!

The End

« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 11:08:52 PM by Nataliefightsyou »

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
Good story :-)

Offline topgear15

• God Member
  • Enjoy female wrestling & catfighting
I really liked the entire series. Hope there will be more.
I like reading the stories on this site and talking to some of the members.

Online carolsingapore76

• God Member
looking forward to reading more

loving the series
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Ericafights

• I have been in so many fights
I can beat both of you bitches, neither of you are tough!

Offline kandy

• I been in so many fights
Erica you so full of it so shut your mouth bitch

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Erica dream on even Kandy can beat your ass. Just neither of you bitches can beat me