News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Secret: Annabelle Vs Susan

• 3 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
The Secret: Annabelle Vs Susan
« on: July 12, 2023, 11:13:02 AM »
The Secret - Annabelle Vs Susan
Banging at a door not caring if she woke the world up. Annabelle's cheeks were flush as she stood wearing just a black silk robe, her nails painted black as she nearly had her teeth bared. This was supposed to be the night before her life changed. She just didn't know how it was going to happen.
{alt}

Annabelle and her future husband David were in their expensive hotel with family and friends in their rooms. Tomorrow would be the day the thirty year old gorgeous blonde would marry her sweetheart of the past five years. David was a small business owner in their city. While she worked as a manager of a coffee shop. Life felt simply perfect for Annabelle.

That was till this night when she got a text that shook her. Her phone beeped as she lay in bed alone for the first time in months. The last time was when David was away sorting out a contract for a business deal in the nearest city. Half awake and only wearing black lace knickers as she let her girls get breath before she got into a tight wedding dress. Annabelle looked at her phone to see an image she didn't expect. Her mother topless with the message "come get me big boy David."

Wiping her eyes as she thought either she was dreaming or her mother had someone she didn't know about. Another text came saying "you best get some of this before you are chained to my bitch of a daughter." That riled up Annabelle as now she knew that this was about her man. Her mind raced as she got out of bed. Pacing side to side wondering what was happening, then came the realisation that those business meetings out of the city might actually be to cover meeting her mother. Annabelle's fists clenched up tight as she bared her teeth.

Hence where we are now. Susan opening the door in a white fluffy dressing gown asking "what the hell is the matter? You are going to wake everyone up." Susan looked confused what could be up with her daughter, the fifty five year old was still in amazing shape as she wore red nail polish.
{alt}

Pushing her mother backwards. Annabelle stepped into the room and slammed the door behind her. Screaming "I got your texts mother! Care to explain yourself?!" Susan at first looking stunned before she realises her mistake after a drink or two. She'd not bothered to see which of the two top contacts she had been messaging. The thrill of it all though was what had gotten her to bed David and now she could see the hate in her daughter's face.

"You know damn well what me and David have been up too. See you don't satisfy him as a wife should. So he needed help and I was there to offer it to him" says Susan as she removes her gown to stand in just white lace knickers. Smirking as she stands hands on her hips and thrusts her chest out.

Annabelle can't believe her mother. They have not always been the best of friends, in fact at times they have nearly come to blows. It was Annabelle's deceased father who kept them apart. When he died she thought they had become closer but here she was, looking into the face of a selfish bitch who had put herself in the way of her daughter for her own pleasures.

"You fucking selfish cxnt! My father is dead and you think you can move on with my man! He is rolling in his grave you fucking cow!" Roared Annabelle as now it was her mother's turn to have her cheeks flush red. That certainly hit a tender spot for Susan as she grit her teeth.

"Take that fucking back or I am going to do to you what I should have done years ago madam" said Susan through gritted teeth. Annabelle knew she had really hurt her mother as that was when she used the name madam.

Instead as Annabelle looked at her mother. She knew what she wanted to do. Something she'd thought about long and hard for years, ever since she turned eighteen, the days her and her mother would bump into each other as one would head for a morning shower and the other left. The days both saw the other nude in the family home, something about the other had always made them wanna settle who was the queen of the household. Well Annabelle dropped her robe behind herself and said "let's go then!" Which was music to her mother's ears.

Charging each other with teeth bared. They each grabbed the other by their hair. Tits banged together as they fought it out for the first time in their lives, each grunt they got from their foe made their heart race with excitement. When they had to grimace as hair was pulled viciously by their opponent, they fear a little fear. They'd finally get an answer of which of them is the alpha of the family.

Stepping on toes, bumping tits and trying to rip each others hair out. Both were getting a reminder how the other did workout. It was almost like instead of preparing for the wedding they were preparing for this showdown. Annabelle hated the tit to tit collisions as she hates that her mother had bigger breasts then she did. Something Susan would hiss at her daughter when they were in their bikinis at the local pool when they were arguing. Even now Susan snarled "you've always been jealous... Of me and my girls... Bitch.." as they duke it out.

Hooking the leg of her mother. Annabelle roars as she gets Susan onto the mattress of the bed with a thud and a slap of their bodies. Susan trying to reverse their positions quickly, especially as she feels her daughter's right fist slam into the side of her body. Snarling at each other like two feral cats as Susan turns them over and bounces her tits onto her daughter's.

Annabelle can't help but cry out as her tits are mushrooming under the impact of her mother heavier breasts. Moving to scratch at the left side of her mother's face, she makes Susan howl with the older blonde pushing off her daughter to retreat and rub her face, making sure she wasn't bleeding as Annabelle rubbed her tits and sat up.

"God I fucking hate you! You ruined my life when you were fucking born!" Screams Susan. Annabelle stunned by that but is furious as she roars "why? Because as I grew up I took attention from you? When I turned eighteen you were after impressing my boyfriend's now you fucking cow!" Remembering the day her mother purposely came down stairs wearing just a white dressing gown after supposedly showering. Even though she knew Annabelle and her boyfriend were coming over.

Both give another battle cry before spring at each other. Slaps being thrown with not much accuracy. They do land though at awkward angles to make them cry out. Circling as they move onto grabbing each others hair again. They bump breasts as Annabelle hisses "yours are bigger but they ain't firmer you saggy cow." Making Susan roar as she slaps her breasts harder into the younger woman's set.

Digging their toes into the carpet. They were getting pissed off more at how evenly they were matched up. For Annabelle's youth, Susan was proving at equal at that time. They knew deep down it would be tough to conquer someone who was an image of themselves. Annabelle could remember her mother as she was growing up being such a powerful woman, she was glad she'd grown into one herself. Both were made to fight each other. It's why they wanted at each other for so long. That competitive edge to be the best, even with their own family.

Susan surprises Annabelle with a right knee that lands just above the waistband of her knickers to make her yelp. Taking the opening to sling her daughter down by her hair. Susan mounts her as she screams "you ruined my life by being born bitch! Your father loved me and then you were the apple of his eye, he cared more for you then the woman who gave birth to you cxnt!" All her insecurities on show. Letting her emotions out in this fight felt great, of course winning this catfight would be a cherry on top.

Annabelle wouldn't stay down too easily. Even as she got a few scratches across her face from her mother's right hand, she reached up to tug viciously at Susan's left tit. Burying her nails into the tit flesh brought joy to the younger fighter. She'd wanted to tear these off for so long. Hearing her rival yelp was just the icing on the cake.

Soon enough they were rolling over with sweat coating their bodies. Scratches formed on tits and faces as they fought like two cats locked into a cage together. Annabelle especially dug her nails into the breasts of her opponent. Making Susan yelp out as tears come into her eyes. Their hair was a mess as some of it lay on the floor from being tugged out.

Susan got back on top, grabbing her daughter by her throat with her right hand, left hand was squeezing the right breast. Susan snarled "you can call me all you want but I loved your father you arrogant bitch. One day I hope you give birth to such an ungrateful bitch like I did" spitting with a venomous tone. Sweat dripping off her brow to the floor.

Kicking the floor worried for the first time in the fight. Annabelle thought her rage would fuel her to victory, yet here she was in pain, crying out in agony as she had her back on the red rug. Her tit feeling like a greedy vice was locked onto it. Susan was certainly doing a good job torturing her own daughter in this brutal catfight.

Desperation set in; grabbing at the sides of the knickers of her mother, Annabelle tugged at them to wedgie them. Susan yelled out as her bum felt the unforgiving material dig right in. She slapped at the face of Annabelle but found her daughter dug in to pull even harder. Susan having to get off her daughter to relieve the pressure as Annabelle pushed Susan on her bum to send the older woman down onto her face.

Taking a few deel breaths to recover. Susan pushes to her knees and is met with a slap by her mother, who is on her knees facing her, before Susan can land another vicious slap, she eats a backhand across her face to make her cry out. Both swinging in slaps like boxers exchanging hooks. Their cheeks are burning red raw as they look furiously through reddened eyes as they fight now to cry.

Soon they end up panting and leaning on each other. Sweat soaked bodies pressed up against each other. Feeling their opponents heart racing against their chest. They would never admit it, at that moment they had respect for the toughness of their foe. Of course the hate they felt for each other only increased as the seconds ticked away in this fight.

Susan pressed Annabelle back onto her haunches, scrubbing her sore tits against her daughter's, hissing "I can feel... Your pathetic tits... Wilting under mine" before she ended up screaming as Annabelle desperately bit her cheek, like a Pitbull shaking her head as her teeth marks were engraved on her mother's cheek.

Both had the same idea and went for the others knickers. Tears filled their eyes as they both wedgied their rival. The material sawing into their bums and pussies. Their labias eating the lace as both howled out like wounded animals till they had to push apart and crawl away from each other.

Panting with tears running from their eyes down their cheeks, before dripping to the carpet beneath them. Both felt a fire inside their soul they had never felt before. Turning their heads to look at each other, teeth were bared as they saw the damage they had done to each other. Moving forwards on all fours towards their bitter enemy. They lunged at each other with a wet slap of flesh. Landing on the rug and rolling around swapping top position as hisses and snarls echoed in the room.

Annabelle hated the feel of those meaty sweat soaked breasts of her mother's against her own. So as Susan pinned down the shoulders of Annabelle, the daughter kneed her mother between her legs. Susan cried out as Annabelle hissed "no man is going to fuck you whore" before leaning up to bite the left breast of Susan. She didn't care about the salty taste of the sweat in her mouth, all she wanted to do was maul her mother.

Turning Susan to her back; Annabelle shook her head to make the older blonde cry out. Susan was trying to slap her way free but Annabelle was down right vicious. Grabbing onto the knickers of Susan again to pull them into her pussy. Susan yelped as she had her eyes shut. This was the worst agony she had ever been in her life. The knickers soon ripped off by Susan could only shut her legs as the pain was getting too much.

Mounting her mother's stomach. Annabelle started punching her mother's tits around. The meaty tits swung around as they reddened. Sweat flying in all directions as Susan cried out "I give! Please.... Annabelle..." Those words fell on deaf ears as more punches thudding into her tits toll bruises started to form.

Getting up as she felt her arms were heavy. Annabelle places her foot near her mother's pussy. Screaming "don't you ever fucking bother me again! No texting! Phone calls or coming to my house! Next time I'll fucking kill you!" As all her emotions were being released. Tears run down her cheeks as all the work she had done to be closer to her mother had been for nothing. Her mother was truly everything she hated.

Grabbing the ruined knickers of her mother. Annabelle marched out the room not caring that some of her cousins and other family were looking outside their doors at her topless and marked up walking down the hall towards her finances room. Banging on his door till he opened it. When he did she knees him between his legs.

Asking what has gotten into her, she tosses her mother's knickers into his face, yelling at him "you can have my whore of a mother! I am done with you both! Your stuff will be on the lawn for you to get you scumbag!" Giving him a slap across his head before she heads off to her room.

Her aunt's from her father's side smiling as they never liked Susan one bit. They checked on Annabelle as only David holding his balls in his right hand as he limped to check on her, seeing the bite marks and bruises on the woman he cheated with. Regretting now that he had done so as he saw Susan as pathetic in this state, while Annabelle was like a proud lioness.

The wedding of course was off. Annabelle did as she said throwing his ex's stuff out the door onto the lawn for him to come and find, smashing some of his items to get more pleasure of getting the cheat out of her life. Happy to be single with the support of family around her as they would come check on her and talk shit about her mother.

Who never saw David again, even as she tried to get a relationship with him to get something out of her defeat. She didn't bother messaging her daughter as while she'd wanna kick her arse. She was beaten down as a woman and a fighter at that moment. Living alone with just old friends seeing her, even that social circle had decreased over this incident. Susan didn't regret a single thing she had done, even as it cost her so much.

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
Re: The Secret: Annabelle Vs Susan
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2023, 07:51:14 PM »
Great, very emotional, incredible. You're the best DarkKnight9980  ;D

Offline poteat1979

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2023, 06:34:31 AM »
Great damn story...love these kinds of catfights...mom and daughter getting mad at each other going at it....not set up or arranged...just happens from anger...

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2023, 02:39:46 PM »
This is a damn terrific story. Emotions all over and a greatly described fight. Good to have a clear winner. And the fact that the mother didn't regret anything makes it better...who knows a rematch can be on the agenda
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...