News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

VICKY"S UNDERGROUND FIGHT CLUB

• 1 Replies

Offline VickyCD

• Women opponents only but I'll chat with anyone.
    • Fetlife
VICKY"S UNDERGROUND FIGHT CLUB
« on: March 14, 2021, 08:33:13 PM »
VICKY’S UNDERGROUND FIGHT CLUB
THE FIRST “hopefully” IN A SERIES OF SHORT STORIES
Introducing Fetisha Brutale

Located somewhere in world famous Muscle Beach California 
In a rundown water front warehouse on the outskirts of town, Vicky’s underground fight club quietly meets every Friday and Saturday night. Members can bring their own opponent (someone to settle a score with or to have some fun with) or for a nonrefundable $100.00 they can throw their name in one of three hats and be paired randomly, M vs M, F vs F, or M vs F. One fight per hat per event and all money in each hat is the purse for that fight. Fighters decide the rules (if any) the style (if any) and stakes (if any). Attire is up to the fighter.  Fights are held in in the basement in an antiquated boxing ring that’s seen better days, in front of a rowdy crowd, or upstairs in a private room. Referees supplied on request.

One of the highlights of the night is when the names are
pulled out of the hat. The room go’s quiet and a voice comes over the PA… “are the following fighters still here and do they still wanna fight? Erotica Payne, Fast Eddie Hathaway, Lily Dynamite, Bitchen Jimmy Vicious, Fetisha Brutale and Bad Boy Billy Bawd please come to the Fight office located upstairs and see what you’ve gotten yourself into”.

Jim Ramirez or “Bitchin Jimmy Vicious” as he likes to call himself is a cocky 30 something gym rat with an overly inflated opinion of himself laboring under the delusion he’s God’s gift to just about everything and everyone. A new member joining only a few months ago Jimmy quickly started to gain a bad reputation with a lot of the women members. They claimed he was a disrespectful rude womanizing philanderer.
Humiliating them with inappropriate compliments and unwanted flirting then resort to insults when he’s ultimately rejected.   

Receiving several complaints after his first event Mr. Vicious was given a verbal warning. It was made very clear this kind of behavior would not be tolerated. Several weeks later and several more complaints Jimmy was given a written warning stating his membership was on probation for 90 days. Further stating any complaint in that period would be grounds for immediate expulsion from the club.     

Well once an ass, always an ass and within a few weeks the complaints started coming in again. Vicky was beyond pissed, more like fucking furious! Totally disrespecting her authority and disregarding club rules expelling from the club didn’t seem like enough of a punishment, But Vicky knew exactly how she wanted to handle Mr. Vicious. He attends every event, always throwing a $100.00 bill into the “mixed fight” hat, well let’s give him what he wants. Jimmy is so arrogant he can’t conceive of ever losing to a woman, lets see how he likes Fetisha Brutale.

Fetisha Brutale is one of the most evil, viscous, and brutal fighters you'll ever cum across! And if you do you better take her out! And just so you know not many have. If you don't you can at the least expect a beating you won't soon forget and possibly psychologically scaring you for life. To say this lady's tough is an understatement, she's extremely strong, brutally viscous with the cunning of the criminally insane. She lists her age 40 something but her real age is unknown. Fetisha was orphaned as a preteen, with no immediate family and a diminished mental capacity Fetisha spent several years in the state orphanage for the mentally handicapped. It's believed when in her early teens she ran away to escape constantly being raped by both genders of the staff (when she was 13 she looked 20) got a job with a traveling carnival and never looked back. Several years later the orphanage burned to the ground destroying all her records. Staying with the carnival into her early 20s this is where she learned to fight. Weather proving herself with a coworker or carnival goer, man or woman Fetisha started gaining a reputation for being tough, strong and extremely good with her fists and with diminished mental capacity it didn't take much to set her off and go psycho bitch on you. Around this time Fetisha started experiencing sexual feelings when she'd fight, man or woman it didn't matter, fighting made her wet! Probably why she still likes to fight. With too many fights to keep track of she claims to have lost only 3 times, knocking out most opponents, sending several to the hospital and 2 to the morgue. If you fight this woman bring a second to throw in the towel or she might send you too! Now what Jimmy doesn’t know, what nobody knows is that Fetisha and Vicky are old friends and Fetisha is Vicky’s “Secret Weapon” doing odd jobs and taking care of special details.

Hearing his name called Jimmy can’t believe his ears. Having long fantasized about stepping in the ring against a woman he was now going to get his chance. As he headed upstairs with a grin on his face he couldn’t help feeling sorry for his opponent who he was quite confident was about to experience superior fighting skills and a humiliating knock out. Entering the office Jimmy gives the receptionist his name…” Mr. Vicious, your opponent and fight Consigliere are waiting in room #3, please head on in”.

Upon entering the room he’s greeted by Kat Kombat. “Ah Mr. Vicious my name is Kat, I’m your fight Consigliere and this is your opponent Fetisha Brutale, please have a seat. Wearing a black satin robe making it hard to asses her physique the 2 fighters politely smile at each other as Kat speaks. “I’ve already had a chance to speak with Fetisha, lets see if your agreeable to her terms, okay Jimmy?” As Jimmy nods his head in agreement smiling like a Cheshire Cat, Kat continues…. Cool, okay. First Fetisha would like to box you
downstairs in the ring using 6oz gloves. Second, she would instead of 3-minute rounds like one long fight ending only when one fighter can not continue for whatever reason. And finally, she would like to wave all rules eliminating the need for a referee. Are these terms agreeable to you Mr. Vicious? Again, Jimmy just smiles and nods his head in agreement. Excellent it looks like we have an agreement, now if you’ll both just sign these waivers releasing us from any liability I’ll have a ring attendant show you to your respective dressing rooms.

As Jimmy enters the dimly lit basement from a back stairway, the smell of booze, pot and tobacco is overwhelming dressed in red satin trunks. He makes his way thru the loud and rowdy crowd, taunting and cheering him as he climbs the creaky stairs, steps thru the ropes and with an arrogant swagger he slowly struts to his corner, bouncing on his feet, loosening up and patently waits for Fetisha.

After a moment Jimmy’s attention is drawn to the sounds of cheers and cat calls coming from the back of the room and sees Fetisha making her way towards the ring to the ominous sound of the Rolling Stones Gimmie Shelter. To his surprise it appears she’s being carried to the ring with her head and shoulders well above the crowd. Moments later his surprise quickly turns to shocked disbelief. She’s not being carried at all, she’s one big Lady! Jimmy’s jaw drops even more as she reach’s the ring apron and instead of climbing through the ropes she steps over them. Still wearing her black satin robe, with one hand on her hip, the other swinging in rhythm with her sexy legs she slowly struts to her corner and turns to Jimmy, unties her robe and lets it slowly fall to the floor exposing her unbelievable physique. Wearing a black satin mini skirt and matching halter top she flex’s her upper body causing her huge muscles to “pop” in a blatant attempt to intimidate Jimmy.

The look on his face says it’s working

Staring Jimmy right in the eyes Fetisha blows him a kiss while pushing her 36C’s together, smiles with a wink. Her smile quickly turns to a look of disgusted anger and you can see the rage in her eyes. “Okay Vicious, you fucking pansy bastard you’ve been disrespecfull, insulting, and rude to the Lady’s in this club ever since you joined. It stops here, it stops now and I’m here to make damn sure you understand.

Today I’m settling up for all the Ladies you’ve insulted, disrespected or made lewd inappropriate comments to. I’m going to beat the holy shit out of you, I’m gonna fuck you up until you beg me to stop but I ain’t gonna! And when you come to from being knocked the fuck out, tears and blood running down your face everyone will see you for the womanizing pussy bitch you are!

Clearly rattled Jimmy seemed to turn white and freeze in fear, his eyes the size of silver dollars

The Ring Announcer enters the ring and grabs the microphone being lowered to the ring…  In this corner, pointing to Jimmy, standing 5’10’’ and weighing 155lbs.  with a record of “who the fuck knows” wearing the red trunks, from Canoga Park Calif.  now fighting out of West Hills Calif. Bitchin Jimmy Vicious. And in this corner, pointing to Fetisha, standing at 6’4”, weighing in at 190lbs, with a record of “who the fuck cares” wearing a stunning black satin outfit, hailing from parts unknown, Fetisha Brutale!
This fight is in the “you gotta be kidding me Class” both fighters have waved the rules and time limit. Fights over when one fighter can no longer continue……points to Jimmy. YOU READY TO FIGHT? He nods yes……. Points to Fetisha…. ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT?........she nods yes, he signals the timekeeper, and the bell rings…DING DING! And it’s on!

The fighters quickly head to center ring, both raise and extended their fists to touch gloves in a show of sportsmanship, as Jimmy raise’s his fist Fetisha quickly push’s it away and smash’s Jimmy’s face with a big right fist, sending him stumbling step backwards and landing on his ass, slightly swaying, mouth agape and a trickle of blood dripping down from the corner of his mouth. “Ha! Didn’t see that coming did you tough guy?” Fetisha, clearly pleased mocks Jimmy as she does a little dance, motioning for him to get up as she leans against the ropes patently waiting for Jimmy get to his feet. After a few moments Jimmy makes it to his feet, still a little wobbly he shakes his head, raise’s his guard and cautiously moves towards a visibly excited Fetisha.

As Jimmy gets within striking distance she mocks him by lowering her fists and taunting him to hit her. “come on Jimmy, show me what you got” sticking her chin out and unprotected Jimmy throws a right hook to Fetisha’s chin which she effortlessly dodges. “that was fucking pathetic,
even for a little punk ass bitch like you, here try again” and again she sticks her chin out inviting Jimmy’s fists to try again, once more easily dodging Jimmy’s fist. “okay you little dickhead pansy, one more free shot” this time when she stuck out her chin she put her hands behind her back. “Okay you fucking sissy bastard, hit me!”

With that Jimmy carefully measures Fetisha’s chin, brings his right fist back as far as he can, takes a deep breath and fires a fist landing square on Fetisha’s jaw, snapping her head violently but not even budging an inch her legs remain fixed and steady. As Jimmy stands there eyes wide open in total disbelief Fetisha just smiles and shakes her head no.

“No more freebees you sleazy douche, here’s where things are gonna get rough”. Reaching way back with her right she nails him with a massive haymaker on the side of his face so fucking hard, the force of her punch spins him around 360 degrees, some how he manages to stay on his feet, mouth hanging open and wobbling like a drunk on payday.

Seeing that Jimmy’s clearly stunned Fetisha takes her time, moving in slowly stalking Jimmy she launch’s a straight right fist landing in Jimmy’s face in an explosion of blood spattering the ring floor and sending Jimmy back on his heels and thru the ropes, hanging half out of the ring, 2 big guys in the front row were kind enough to push him back into the ring and he somehow gets to his feet.

The evil grin on Fetisha’s face says it all as she continues to stalk and taunt her pray,” with her left hand held straight out and her right winding up like a windmill, gaining momentum, moving in on Jimmy, then WHAM!! An overhand right rain’s down on his head, and again WHAM! A big spinning backfist to his chin.

Not letting up and having way too much fun Fetisha gently cradle’s and raise’s Jimmy’s chin to just the right height, angel, and distance, tightens her right fist, winds up and brings it back as far as she can, takes a deep breath and lets go with a massive right fist to his face knocking him back hard, he stumbles backwards into the corner, tangeling his arms in the ropes, like a fly in a spiders web about to be devoured. While stuck in the ropes Jimmy feels something in his mouth and to his shock it’s one of his teeth “you fucking bitch! You knocked my tooth out!

YOU MOTHER FUCKING TWAT!!!!...how can this be happining???...no one ever beat me like this…..left eye swollen shut…..right eye cut……nose bleeding, most likely broke……my lip is fattened beyond belief”
Awww poor little Jimmy Wimmy did the big bad woman hurt you? Ha you worthless piece of shit, this is for all the women you’ve disrespected and insulted. This is judgement day and I’m judge, jury and exocutioner, your guilty and this is your sentice, no appeal, summery justice for everyone to see.

With Jimmy stuck in the corner, Fetisha puts both her feet on the first rope and with her left hand securely holding the top rope, she lets loose with a barrage of rights, pummeling Jimmy’s face, jumping off the ropes she begins brutally punching with both fists, right-left-right-left, just beating the ever-loving shit out of him then grabs the back of his head and pushes him hard to the floor.

With Jimmy’s lying face down Fetisha removes her right glove, reaches under her skirt and retrieves a roll of quarters taped to her thigh. Places the quarters in her right glove and slips it back on. Rolls him on his back and with one hand on her hip Fetisha stands over Jimmy’s downed body lying on the ground, she straddles his body and slowly lowers herself and sits on his chest, pinning his arms with her knees she gently
slaps his cheeks “come on tough guy we’re not finished yet I want you awake for this” then she slowly begin to pummel his face and head, taking her time, savoring this beating.

Jimmy’s covered in blood and surely beat but that doesn’t slow Fetisha’s brutal attack. Lifting herself off Jimmy’s body she drags him to the corner and grabbing him by his hair she stands him up in the corner. trapping Jimmy in the corner Fetisha continues to pummel his head and face, right-left-right-left-right-right-right, step back and raise my guard “come on you fucking bitch, your beatings almost over”.

Helpless in the corner and unable to defend himself Fetisha starts to tee-off on Jimmy’s head, with an evil grin and a crazed look in her eyes she unmercifully starts to unload with an unstoppable barrage of fists, pounding his face repeatedly in a frenzied finally, at one-point Jimmy’s mouth piece flies into the crowd.

That combo leaves Jimmy out on his feet!!......his eyes rolling back…..his mouth hanging wide open!!....arms hanging at his side!!.....then as in slow motion he falsl face first into the canvis!!...bouncing several times befor coming  to a rest unconsious….spread eagel……head turned to the side with his cheek on the floor…..blood oozing from multable cuts and twitching like a spastic fish out of water!!.......the crowd is on their feet cheering Fetisha’s victory and Jimmy’s compleat demise!!....encourging Fetisha to continue her humilating , one sided, brutal pummeling!!..... standing on the 2nd rope, holding the top rope with one hand Fetisha raises the other high above her head,the arena breaks out in pandemonium as
the crowd  go’s fucking nuts, on their feet egging her on to continue her merciless  and brutal massacre , fulfilling their lust for blood!....after basking in their cheers she climbs to the top rope and launches herself through the air like rocket,  and with her elbow cocked and extended it lands on Jimmy’s head, landing with a force that bounces him violently,  she stands victorious, with her hands raised above her head she stands over  his unconscious body.

THE END.......for now.

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
Re: VICKY"S UNDERGROUND FIGHT CLUB
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2021, 01:50:35 AM »
Amazing beating can't wait to see the next fight.
Also.want to know what Fetisha does to Jimmy wimpy. LOL