News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Girl fight in Toronto, Canada

• 5 Replies

Offline Jennyfights20

Girl fight in Toronto, Canada
« on: November 02, 2020, 03:11:24 AM »
Any girls in the Toronto area interested in fighting me? I’m 27 years old, 5ft6 and 140lbs. I have had couple of bar fights before but never any private fights.
The fight goes until one of us can’t continue anymore or gives up. The winner get to humiliate the loser after.

Offline knockoutmel

• Knockoutmel
Re: Girl fight in Toronto, Canada
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 12:21:19 PM »
Hello you stupid piece, I'll come by and kick your butt, but only if you mean it really hard and seriously with punching in the face or in the face.

Melanie

Write Me a Mail to Knockoutmel@yahoo.com
Seaking real Girls for are real Hard Fights in Germany and UK, i make Boxing, Fistfight, MMA and Hard Catfights with Punching in the Face. I!m 1,63 cm. 60kg und 36 Year old. Email: knockoutmel@ yahoo.com
Trillian: Melaniepuncher
Kein Mixed nur Frau

Offline Jennyfights20

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 05:27:33 AM »
Hello you stupid piece, I'll come by and kick your butt, but only if you mean it really hard and seriously with punching in the face or in the face.

Melanie

Write Me a Mail to Knockoutmel@yahoo.com

I dare you to come here and fight me like a women. I will wipe the floor with your ugly face. I will punch your ugly face so hard over and over you will beg me to stop. You will be my bitch after I'm done with you, I promise.

Offline Viv

• New Here, looking around
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 06:06:34 PM »
Hi there

I travel due to work, and yes even with the virus i travel, I do live in Canada, but my question is, Derrick....is your woman able to confirm she is real, like a photo or skype conversation.

Viv

You can send me a private message.
Hello All, So now I'm finally a single female again, as I'm looking for real arranged catfight/wrestling matches. Travel is not a issue for me as i travel a lot into the US and UK..as well as Canada where I'm from. I verify via Skype only.

Offline wifefight46

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 04:59:32 PM »
Record this fight and I'll be first in line to purchase a copy

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2021, 11:51:21 PM »
No luck yet,?
Manager of a team of Female fighters here