News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Assfight anyone?

• 4 Replies

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
Assfight anyone?
« on: April 22, 2021, 02:21:36 PM »
Hello together!

I know this section is called Tit and Sexfights but Assfight has no own section and it fits in here best i guess.

I had very few but fun assfights so far and i would like to get a few more of those matches under my belt so i start this topic. Anyone ready to get into an inflatable pool with me ass to ass to see who gets shoved out and face first into the grass? Just an example, the scene can be talked about of course.
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
Re: Assfight anyone?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 04:59:38 PM »
@lily

i dare for sure so bring that ass

@disha

looks like we will have two cumpetitions aside the US training then ;)
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline LisaX

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 04:11:40 PM »
come on girls, i'm in, guess the garden will look pretty demolished when were done ;)

Offline Xenia

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2021, 05:25:57 PM »
Hello together!

I know this section is called Tit and Sexfights but Assfight has no own section and it fits in here best i guess.

I had very few but fun assfights so far and i would like to get a few more of those matches under my belt so i start this topic. Anyone ready to get into an inflatable pool with me ass to ass to see who gets shoved out and face first into the grass? Just an example, the scene can be talked about of course.
ANYTIME JUST ASK
i love good forth and back even classic catfights, as longer as better, i better lose in hours, than win in 10-20 minutes

Offline bustfight

• I love catfights, catballs!
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2021, 05:28:26 PM »
Hello together!

i take any challenges