News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfighting Chicas

• 2 Replies

Offline Sergio García

Catfighting Chicas
« on: January 09, 2021, 01:38:13 AM »
I'm doing a little catfight tournament with mexican amateur girls, the general idea is to select the girl that's gonna fight my wife in the following weeks. I'd be really grateful if you help me making this happen. The first out of three fight is happening 17th this month, Candy vs Amber.

Rules: Body punching, hairpulling, face and tit slapping and tit grabbing are allowed. No biting, no scratching nor face punching will be permitted. The ladies will start the fight with 3 rounds of face slapping, 3 rounds of belly punching and 3 rounds of tit slapping, by round I mean slap or punch for each girl. If you are interested in sponsoring this catfight please go to https://awesomecatfights.com/2021/01/07/candy-vs-amber-details/

Remember you can give some extra money as a price to the winner so the intensity would be higher. I'll post a couple of videos in my website of the girls during the weekend.

Offline Xyolop

• #catfight #poster #guy #supporter #sponsor
    • @Xyolop
Re: Catfighting Chicas
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 05:01:14 PM »
I am not sure how to understand: The ladies will start the fight with 3 rounds of face slapping, 3 rounds of belly punching and 3 rounds of tit slapping, by round I mean slap or punch for each girl.

Does that mean: Each girl gets the option to give the other 3 face slaps, 3 punches and 3 tit slaps, organized in 3 rounds?

If yes, think about to end with the face slapping round. I am not a women but I'd say you will not keep them under controll when you'll start with the face slapping or maybe some women here can make a better suggestion?
Fantasy vs Reality at www.twitter.com/Xyolop

Offline highrain75

Re: Catfighting Chicas
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 03:32:51 PM »
Dude, reading this, it sounds like you're abusing your wife 

https://awesomecatfights.com/2020/02/18/im-training-my-wife-to-have-a-real-catfight/