News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

IRL Fight

• 5 Replies

BoxerPA87

IRL Fight
« on: February 04, 2021, 11:06:40 PM »
Hello. Hope this post finds everyone in good health. I know the 'taboo' of posting for a female friend for fights, but she is legit, just doesn't have a profile here and doesn't want her pics public. I do have a female friend that is looking for fights. She is 5'4" and approx 115-120. Open to styles of fighting. Has done bare fists fistfights, boxing, and catfights previously. If any woman out there is interested or wants to inquire, shoot me a message directly and we can discuss it, and I can send you pics of her. Fights would be here in Pittsburgh, PA.. She is not able to travel.  Have a good day and look forward to hearing from those interested.

Offline Jill_T

• God Member
Re: IRL Fight
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 03:33:55 AM »
Hello. Hope this post finds everyone in good health. I know the 'taboo' of posting for a female friend for fights, but she is legit, just doesn't have a profile here and doesn't want her pics public. I do have a female friend that is looking for fights. She is 5'4" and approx 115-120. Open to styles of fighting. Has done bare fists fistfights, boxing, and catfights previously. If any woman out there is interested or wants to inquire, shoot me a message directly and we can discuss it, and I can send you pics of her. Fights would be here in Pittsburgh, PA.. She is not able to travel.  Have a good day and look forward to hearing from those interested.
does she wrestle ? stats are very close
Wrestling RulesCatfights

BoxerPA87

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 08:46:10 AM »
@Jill_T  ....... She isn't much of a wrestler. She's more a striker and scrapper.

Offline knockoutmel

• Knockoutmel
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 10:14:04 AM »

Im intressting Come to trillian

Melanie
Seaking real Girls for are real Hard Fights in Germany and UK, i make Boxing, Fistfight, MMA and Hard Catfights with Punching in the Face. I!m 1,63 cm. 60kg und 36 Year old. Email: knockoutmel@ yahoo.com
Trillian: Melaniepuncher
Kein Mixed nur Frau

BoxerPA87

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2021, 06:16:41 PM »
@Mixed ..... Dude I've seen your posts. You shove the mixed fighting down everyone's throat it's flippin' sickening. Besides, she only fights other females anyhow. Never would do mixed. I never even brought it up to her cause I respect her enough not to.  Smh.... You gotta knock it off.

Offline Jill_T

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2021, 08:54:13 PM »
@Mixed ..... Dude I've seen your posts. You shove the mixed fighting down everyone's throat it's flippin' sickening. Besides, she only fights other females anyhow. Never would do mixed. I never even brought it up to her cause I respect her enough not to.  Smh.... You gotta knock it off.
@BoxerPA87 well said any guy who wants to take a girl/woman on is a bit of a wimp go fight another guy so man up and be a man
Wrestling RulesCatfights