News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Roommates

• 8 Replies

Offline kelly28

Roommates
« on: July 13, 2022, 06:57:24 AM »
My day begins looking out my window in the livingroom overlooking my wonderful backyard drinking my morning coffee. My mind floats away thinking of the wonderful times, watching my daughters grow up playing in the backyard, spending time with my husband , now my ex, and how he introduced me to catfighting.   Yes I satisfied my husbands desires to have arranged matches for his pleasure.   95% of the time the other women had husbands or boyfriends to watch, but there were 2 matches i had where my opponents came by themselves.  One of them caused my husband to be called my ex . He developed a strong desire to be with other women as I found out his affair with one of my opponents.
My job has given me great success and allows me to transfer if I desire. As I sip my coffee I look behind me seeing boxes packed and furniture ready to be shipped .  Yes i have decided since my daughters are older, and I  no  longer married, to move back to Florida where I spent 5 years of my life. I have been in contact with this cuban women who placed an ad looking for a roommate  to help pay expenses, and so I will be moving in with her until I can find my own place.
The condo we share is very nice and rather large , both of us have our own bedroom and one thing we have in common is that my roommate devotes a room with weights and mats.. Our schedules are completely different not being home at the same time. The only time we pass each other is for morning coffee even breakfast we take things to go. On occasion my eyes have caught her checking my thighs and legs as I walk in the kitchen barefoot with a button down thigh high shirt. I have to admit my roommate is attractice as the sash on her robe swishes open from time to time allowing me to see her breasts and legs.  We have both been polite to one another with social talk but never really had the time to really get to know one another. I am doing well at my job making new friends and dealing with customers. One friday came as I strolled in to the kitchen to make coffee . My roommate stumbled in eyes have shut . I mentioned to her that I will be home very late tonight as some of us will be going out to entertain customers. She turned to me as her robe opened , giving me a glimspe of her breasts " oh ok maybe this weekend we can have lunch" she replied." I think that will be nice " as I responded grabbing my thermos and filling it getting ready to leave. "Have a nice day hun see you tomorrow " she says   as I head out the door  I turn to say goodbye only to see her smiling watching my legs and ass.
Turned out to be a typical Florida day with afternoon showers then turning beautiful. Some of my co-workers and customers met at this restaurant / tiki bar located on the beach.Was a very festive night and accomplished good repour with my customers . As I walked back several times to the shrimp/oyster bar I noticed an attractive black couple watching me. you know the feeling when someone is watching you. As I returned to my bar seat I noticed the wife half smiling brushing her hair back , her husband leaning over to her whispering something in her ear. Few minutes passed  as I sip my drink crossing my legs chatting with two of my customers, as i looked over I noticed the husband leaving. sipping my drink more i notice the wife gets up and procedes to the oyster bar. as she walks around the rather large bar I notice her for the first time wearing a low cut green sun dress showing cleavage that also exposed her muscular legs. I  kepted my back to her as she walked to the oyster bar. Soon i hear flip flops hitting backs of heals approaching me. Keeping my eyes forward sipping my drink I hear a low voice on my left " do you mind if I join you ?"  Turning my head I respond  " of course please do". As she sat down crossing her legs her smile was just as attractive as her body. My eyes could not help notice her thighs and legs how fit and strong they looked as her heim rose highter on her thigh. She proceeded to ask me if I was a local or just visiting. I reponded by saying  " well I guess you can call me a local I just moved down here from the northeast"  what about you? i asked. the woman responded with a slight grin "oh my husband and I are visiting some friends here we will be leaving in two more days" . I asked where are you from she responded the midwest. Turning my head to her I asked "where did your husband go?" She replied " oh we already had a busy day and he is tired". " oh both of you here on business?" I asked. She  looked at me with a slight grin "well not really "  she replied. As she placed her arm on the bar reaching for her drink I noticed scratch marks on her forearm and fingers. Grabbing my drink i could not keep my eyes off her breasts as I noticed covered up with makeup red track marks on her breasts.  I asked her " where did you get those scratch marks from ? Do you have a dog or cat?" She turned her body facing me our legs began to rub together under the bar giving me a smile that is embedded in my mind " no sweetie I do catfights for my husband and the past two days I have been fighting this woman from North Carolina which we decided to meet in a hotel here in Florida". She proceeded to tell me  " my husband told me he thought you would make a good match". After hearing her I turned towards her facing her with my cleavage showing "wow thats interesting because I am divorced now but I did catfights for my husband which he arranged." The nubian beauty smiled  " my husband was right he can spot a catfighter in a crowd."  I was curious in the type of fight she did as she explained to me they met for 2  days of fighting . First day was a brutal catfight neither wanted to submit . The second day  she told me was a sexfight  and became very detailed telling me how they suctioned pussy rubbing nipples and how there juices flowed into each other.
As she explained her battle I started to bite my lower lip not trying to show excitment, crossing my legs I could feel my pussy getting moist.. I looked into her eyes and tolled her I have done those type of matches.  " Have you now" she replied, raising her eyebrows, " well i am finished fighting that bitch and here for 2 more days, you up for a little tussle?"  "I think that can be arranged " I responded.  She became very aggresive and said "well what about tonight the night is still young?"   I smiled " yeah   why not    I accept your chgallenge why dont you follow me back to my place where we can be private, I have a roommate but she will be out most of the night."
I could not drive fast enough home parking in my assigned parking space my heart racing as i open the  door my attractive visitor follows me in.. "Where are we going to tussle she asks?" I direct her to my bedroom and show her where the bathroom is to change.   As i enter my bedroom my black beauty follows me in saying  "i dont need any bathroom " as she starts to strip in front of me. She stands in front of me in a tiny peach bra not able to hold all of her breasts  my eyes trace down her belly to her pussy seeing her tiny thong barely covering her womanhood showing pubic hairs poking out the sides. As she turns to the side the string of her thong is swallowed by the crack of her ass. " Ok bitch lets see what you have as her voice becomes more aggresive standing in front of me with her hands on her hips, her thighs and legs glisten from the reflection of the night light  on the night stand . My sundress now done around my ankles placing my dress on the bed next to hers  turning to her in my string bra and thong cupping my breasts  "I think I can match you bitch"  The dark beauty smiles "I knew you would not disappointment me" 
The smile quickly disappears as we rush each other bodies collide and rub together she snakes her arms around my back squeezing me letting her body rub mine . My hands go behing her head pulling her hair tilting her head back . Both thrusting our shoulders back allowing our breasts to mushroom and rub slowly together  . Both bra cannot keep our flesh contained  as our breasts become exposed  aerlo rubbing aerlo. I moan on the nap of her neck as my nipples become erect like bullets. My opponent grunts trying to rub her thighs on mine her nipples become erect as we duel nipple on nipple. " My breasts are better than yours you white slut , I will show you who is a better woman and wrestler.. Grabbing her hair tighter pulling her head back my nipples slowly rubbing hers trying to invert her nipples " fuck you whore you cant beat me"  My black opponent releases her bearhug and slides her arms around my neck. My hands release her hair grabbing her neck in a headlock our bodies are turned to the side as we bend down trying to get an advantage on each other. Our heads mesh together    cheeks rubbing  as our breath is blown on each other   starting to grunt .   My nubian beauty slides her muscular leg in between mine tripping me to the floor keeping a head lock on my neck  I release one hand pulling her bra down around her belly  and clawing her breast twisting her nipple trying to avoid her from mounting me.  Twisting her nipple hard she screams out as her smooth chocolate legs wrestle with mine. Taking one arm from around my neck she begins to claw my face. My eyes widen as i realize she is an experienced fighter screaming out in pain I continue to squeeze her breast  as we lie on our sides mauling each other face to face.   Her legs snake around  the calf of my leg bringing our lower bodies in tighter trying to gain an advantage. My pussy was getting wet listening to her at the tikii bar  but  now i am so aroused  as our mounds slowly rub. I release my other hand grabbing her other breast starting to maul both breasts, but I quickly get distracted hearing a car door slam  knowing its my roommate. My opponent does not hear the car door as she is moaning from the breast torture.  Distracted from hearing the car  my head turns slightly my hands slowly release the grip on her breasts. My black opponent takes both her hands mauling both my breasts as her legs and hips try to turn me on my back.She begins to mount me much to my surprise , her smooth chocolate legs grapevine mine as she begins to grind my womanhood. My mind slowly drifts as this nubian beauty gives me a feeling I never experienced before from a woman.. She presses her hands  on the floor sits on my belly . feeling how wet her pussy is, she slowly stands up feet straddles my sides as she removes her thong. My eyes focused on her pussy hair as it glistens from her wetness . she points her finger at me  " now bitch I am going to show you who the better woman is " .  As she bends down removing my thong she begins to lift my left leg as she kneel down on one leg  she strategically straddles her pussy over mine placing my ankle on the nap on her neck  she begins to suck and rub her tongue up and down my leg as she slowly lowers her pussy over mine  her lower body scissors me as her hips start to rotate grinding her clit into my pussy . My mind is going in different directions   wanting to wrestle her but  enjoying her sexuality. I lower my hand to my pussy letting my fingers  to spread  my lips allowing our pussy to suction together.  She slowly grinds her pussy into mine  as I squeeze my kegals  trying to grind into hers as well . Holding my left leg high she has great advantage over me as she thrusts her pubic bone hard into me . My clit is so aroused now becoming thick like a mini cock as our lips suction together  I feel my clit rubbing hers.
I tilt my head to the side moaning from enjoyment as my eyes  focus on the bedroom door seeing the door slightly ajar . I gasp knowing my roommate knows whats going onmy concentration is distracted briefly as my eyes look up into the face of my attractice opponent seeing her sweat  and moan as she grinds my pussy. My concentration quickly is focused back on her as my legs stiffen my body starts to glisten with sweat our pussy  move as one as I  feel my juices leak. Gawd bracing my hands on the floor knowing I am close and dont care if I cum first in this sexual contest. My opponents  breasts flop up and down  as she starts to look down into my eyes while holding my leg high  smiling  "cum for me baby"  she moans as she thrust her pussy in a circle motion . I cant control myself as my legs stiffen my juices explode  into her pussy  the suction of our lips break as my juices start to flow down my leg. I scream with ecstasy as I feel a bond between us . My black opponent  continues to hold my leg high as she grinds feverishly faster . I look up into her face seeing her eyes roll to the top of her head , I lift my pelvis into hers feeling her short pussy hairs  rub into my smooth pussy .  Her muscular thighs bangs into my ass cheeks as she lets out a big moan , soon the floor is soaked with her juices and mine. My pussy is flooded from her orgasm as she collaspes on top kissing me with great passion . I hold my arms around her sticking my tongue inside her mouth rolling aroun. d letting my tongue wrestle with hers.  Embracing each other tightly as I feel so comfortable with her I find myself dosing off in the late nite.
The shades where slightly drawn as the morning sun peeks in reflecting its rays on my face.  My hands cover my face as I roll to my side , my eyes slowly open realizing  I am still on the floor  my nose smells the sex that was spilled on the floor from the night before.  I sit up looking around my nubian  opponent is gone . On the bed was a note  " sweetie you know I am married and my husband was right about you being a catfighter I am very bi if anything happened with my husband I would seriously consider you as my lesbian lover, here is my number if you wish to contact me". Smiling standing up putting my knee high robe on hiding the note in my night stand I tie my sash and go downstairs for coffee.
Walking downstairs I smell the scent of fresh coffee turning the corner I see my cuban roommate sipping coffee her legs crossed breasts slightly expossed as her robe is open. She smiles at me " morning I made coffee and have fruit and yogurt if your interested ".  Smiling back at her I make myself a cup of coffee looking around I ask her for the fruit she replies " its in the fridge. I walk over getting a bowl and hear my roommate getting up from the chair. I saw you had an interesting night last night she replies . Turning around I see she has followed me her robe open . " Oh I hope your not mad " I reply. " not at all " she said with a smile . I saw you where in some interesting positions as I peaked in hearing noises  just making sure you were ok. My face now turns red with embarrassment , " oh I am sorry if I caused any trouble". My roommate walks over putting her hand on my shoulder " you did not cause any trouble dear. remember what I said yesterday morning about getting to know one another ?"   she then said    " you have anything left for me?"  I turn my body facing her "what do you mean?"  Before I could finish my sentence her hands were brushing my hair back her fingers on her left hand tilting my chin as she kisses square on the lips then cups her mouth over mine pulling my lower lip sucking on it her tongue starts flickering on my lips. Her hands pull me in as our breasts rub through our robe my mouth opens as I return a kiss cupping my mouth over hers . My tongue slides inside her mouth as my tip feels her inner cheek  our tongues immediately start to wrestle as our mouths suction together.  I can feel her right hand sliding down untie my sash as my robe opens  she massages my breasts her index finger and thumb rub my nipple  her other hand removes my robe over my shoulders letting it slide down my backside to the kitchen floor . My roommate pushes my backside to the kitchen counter all the while rolling her tongue with mine. My hands reach for her head holding it in place as we stand together embraced flickering tongues as our tongues never letting my tip duel with hers and taking turns sliding under each other tongue  drool starts to run down our cheeks as I am so aroused from her tongue.
Taking my hands removing her robe letting it slide down her backside unto the kitchen floor. We both stand embracing each other   nipple rubbing nipple  womanhood grinding womanhood as our tongues never left each other rolling around tongue pressing tongue flickering each others lips like 2 snakes . Still standing with my backside against the kitchen counter i feel my roommates hand sliding down my side across my belly to my labia. She palms my pussy rubbing it slowly then inserts 2 fingers into my hole curling her tips  she slowly starts rubbing me while her thumb flickers my clit out of its hood. I match her sliding my hand down her belly  rubbing her pussy my palm is already wet. " oh sweetie your so wet" stopping our tongue wrestle to wisper , she replies " dear your so wet yourself "  looking into my roommates eyes seeing her smile  her eyes filled with passion as I spread my legs letting her curled fingers arouse my clit as it grows almost like a mini cock. I lean  my head forward cupping my mouth over hers as my tongue slips in her mouth again enjoying her taste  my tongue continues to press against hers moving it inside her mouth rolling around letting my tongue slide underneath then press my tip against her top.  My roommate moans from our tongue wrestle and the flickering of my thumb rubbing her clit. Both our chins are soaked from saliva as we both enjoy our tongue wrestle . My knees flex slightly from my roommates fingers inside my pussy.  i continue to curl 2 fingers inside her as my thumb flickers her clit faster. Seeing that I am in an uncomfortable position with my backside against the kitchen counter my roommate breaks her kiss and wispers to me lie down on your back on the floor.  Wiping the saliva from my chin and mouth i lie down on the floor only to see my roommate standing over me her ass above my face both feet straddle my sides  she  quickly gets on top of me in a 69 position my hands grab her ass cheeks bringing her musky pussy into my mouth my lips cup her pussy as my tongue flickers her clit. My roommate takes her fingers spreading my pussy lips exposing my thick clit  as she lowers her head down sucking   pulling   and nibbling on my thick clit    moaning into  her pussy my legs start to shake knowing i am close.   I take my right hand using my fingers sliding 2 fingers in her asshole as my tongue flickers her clit   with a loud moan in my pussy i found her spot as she explodes her juices in my mouth  still sucking her pussy giving her extreme pleasure. my roommates mouth is now sucking my enlarged clit feeling my legs stiffen   my toes pointing out i moan into her pussy letting my juices flow into her mouth cumming on my leg.. Both exhausted my roommate rolls off me both bodies soaked with sweat and cum  both of us breathing hard as she scoots up with her head kissing me as we share each others cum from our mouth.   Both of us not realizing the time even though its Saturday  we both have erands to do and appointment made. "well that was an interesting morning"  she replied   "maybe we can continue tonight if you like" turning to her holding her hand  "yes I would like that".    Walking upstairs to take a shower and get dressed I open my night stand looking at the note from my nubian beauty   thinking I may have the best in both worlds...   Biting my lip looking forward on calling her monday morning   thinking who knows what will happen if I move out    hmmm   how far will it go with my black beauty.
Kelly

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
Re: Roommates
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2022, 04:13:06 PM »
Very well written, dear!
I can be nice and I can be hella BITCH...you choose!

Offline kim_garcia

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2022, 04:35:16 PM »
Excellent story, very well written.  I hope you turn this into a series.  -Kim

Offline kandy

• I been in so many fights
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2022, 08:55:45 PM »
Awesome story hope you have more.

Offline Pedromalone

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2022, 06:49:10 AM »
Nice story, I'd wonder though if you are setting up for a triple threat style match with all three females?  I mean that could be interesting to read about.

Offline kelly28

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2022, 02:42:54 PM »
Nice story, I'd wonder though if you are setting up for a triple threat style match with all three females?  I mean that could be interesting to read about.
thinking of a follow up story
Kelly

Offline Donnafights

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2022, 10:30:35 PM »
Wow this so well written! This I hope becomes a series!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2022, 10:40:04 AM »
Great story I hope this is a series.

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2022, 06:15:15 AM »
Great story Kelly and very well written.  I hope to read more sometimes if you have time to write.  Thank you.