News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The G.O.A.T?

• 58 Replies

Offline suhmann

• God Member
Re: The G.O.A.T?
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2023, 05:58:25 PM »
Well, there was also Dakota, she also participated from staged to normal catfight. She injured her back and was unable to continue fighting.

Offline muggles

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2023, 07:16:21 PM »
With regards to the whole Heidi/Treena thing, I think I remember Treena ultimately getting the win, but hot though Treena was, most of her fights weren't actually real and I'm not convinced Heidi was that great either.

G.O.A.T. for me had to be Nadege. She could wrestle, she could brawl, she'd do the more scripted side of things well if she had to, and she would travel and fight anywhere. She fought the DWW girls, she went to Canada and fought the Tanyakicks girls. RIP to an absolute legend.

If she'd lived a few years more I'm sure she'd have loved to have fought the likes of Sarah Brooke, Ariel X, and basically any of the big names from the current period, and I think she'd beat them all.

Treena had a few real fights.  She lost to Beatrice Goffin 3x, and Joan Wise twice.  She was easily beaten by Robin, Belinda Belle, Morgan Steele, and Nicole Norris. 

The only wins I have watched were against Luna Winter, Alexa Clarke, Heidi, and an 18 year old novice.  She wrestled Tracy Turner twice.  One fight was cut short due to a nosebleed, the other was a tossup. 

So her win-loss record as far as I know is 4-9.  Not very good, especially considering she was bigger than most of her opponents.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2023, 08:21:03 PM »
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Venus Delight.  She did mostly scripted catfights but in her early years she proved that she could really wrestle with her matches for Video Sports Limited.  Venus was one of the industry pioneers with her work for California Wildcats in the 1980's and she performed for multiple companies for a about 2-3 decades.

Not to be mean, but the biggest thing 30-something and 40-something Venus had working against her is that 20-something Venus had bona fide movie star good looks--her curly hair, her perfect face, her supermodel body.  It just faded on her so fast--I don't know if it was too much partying or hard living or perhaps an illness.  It's hard to look at her and not remember her from Violent Grudge 1 and what a bombshell she was.  (Heck, at the start of Violent Grudge 1, she's in bed in a bathrobe, with a drink, and a full ash tray.)

Stacy Burke and Tanya Danielle near a similar burden, but not much much as Venus.  Even the 9 version of them can't hold a candle to when they were Perfect 10's.

Oh, and the GOAT:  Nikki Darling.

Offline locked

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2023, 08:48:46 PM »
Is Sarah Brook the catfight G.O.A.T (Greatest of all time)?
 In fact I've only seen her loose one real catfight.

I've always been a girl wrestling fan over cat fighting so I haven't followed the cat fighting section of our hobby like you guys. The exception was  ECNWC stuff which I loved with my favorite CD they put out was titled 'Three Shorter Fights' which had what I think was Jenn and Vira's cameo appearance in the catfight business ( they fought each other ).  There was another on there that had a blonde screaming her submission to a Hispanic girl in only about a minute into the fight from a nasty pussy grab which really got my attention ... never saw such a brutal, primal attack like back then.

Recently I found out about Suite Fights from this forum and you guys .  Immediately fell for Sarah but seeing limited amounts of her stuff I can't say - and doubt - she's the 'best ever' ... but loved everything I saw of her so far.  So far I never saw her lose and some of her wins I saw were 'gifts' or questionable as they ended in weird ways with the win going to her. I'm saying this and she's my favorite CFer right now. You said she lost - who was that against and who was the producer ?   

One girl who I thought was only a fantasy / scripted fighter before seeing her really fight is Pamela from Italian Female Wrestling.  I then read where see is rated as one of the best in the world at it and after seeing a couple of her serious fights, she's got to be up there in rank ... absolutely frightening when she's in full blown fight / hair pulling mode. Holy Shit !!  :o  I guess it's why she and her friend Bianca are no longer invited back to Fighting Dolls. 

I immediately wanted to buy some of her IFW catfights ( vs Lara especially ) after seeing her beat Tiger without from Female Combat Stars but IFW's $50.00 a fight was a little more than I wanted to spend on a fight. I was also shocked that that girl Lara was tough enough to fight her ... she was another I thought was just fantasy / scripted until seeing some previews on IFW.

What are your opinions on Pamela ?  You guys are all way better versed than me with these CF girls, have any of you seen her lose a REAL fight ?  I'm surprised she wasn't listed in your  'best'  list of girls. Do I have her over rated ?

Offline Bunpbner-man-22

« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2023, 11:19:57 PM »
I think ya gotta break this out by category, I said that before:

All time GOAT: Lisa Marie.  She did it all with exception of modern day unscripted she faded out of the scene just when ECNWC started which inspired the modern producers of today

Most talented: Ariel X or Nadege.  Nadege just because she was so fundamentally sound and sexy and Ariel X because she literally I don’t think if you took her in her prime at Kink would be beaten by many women like at all.  She just was too athletic and aggressive. 

Best scripted: Francesca Le.  Easily probably the biggest name in DT with the most staying power.  She was in so many companies but she easily was the most appealing scripted

Current GOAT: Sarah Brooke.  Sexy as heck, strong, and determined.  She never seems to lose even tho I think there’s 1 or 2 fights.  But she was still steamrolling everyone even into last year she dominated Reagan every time and I thought Reagan was great. Although for some reason Charlie Mancini gave her a hard time if she had a higher pain threshold she would’ve won and dominated her but she was always a curvy glass canon adult star with a small penchant for wrestling.

There’s a ton more like Jana N, Luzia, Belinda Belle, Treena Colins, Tina Antman, Robin, and I’d say Keri Spectrum to round them out.

But for me it’s always gonna be Lisa Marie number 1 she was just so tall and strong and she would whoop people with her headlocks and scissors.

Offline locked

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2023, 02:59:56 AM »
Ariel X because she literally I don’t think if you took her in her prime at Kink would be beaten by many women like at all.  She just was too athletic and aggressive.

Ariel X is up there but I'm pretty sure VeVe beat her wrestling without too much trouble.

Offline bofa123

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2023, 01:23:24 AM »
Make her fight in socal and you'll see she will have 0 wins.

All she can do is grapple, as soon as she gets hit hard its RIP.

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2023, 09:01:33 AM »
Belinda Belle, by far.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2023, 12:19:27 PM »
Belinda Belle, by far.
Huge star of late 80s abd early 90s.
Reminded me of kelly bundy. Havent seen a recent picture of her

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2023, 03:41:11 PM »
Yes, for twenty years she was the undisputed queen of semi-competitive wrestling, catfighting, and scripted.
Her successors, Hollywood and Francesca, have been great, but they haven't reached her level as real fighters or stars

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2023, 06:37:45 PM »
Belinda Belle, by far.

She got her ass kicked by Pam Manning in a topless boxing match once.

No shame in that, but no G.O.A.T. ever gets her ass kicked.

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2023, 06:52:23 PM »
Yes, I understand your opinion. Indeed, Belinda lost twice and won twice against Pam Manning, once in wrestling, twice in boxing and once in catfight.
To me, GOAT is the biggest star in the business in history. And she is.
Maybe not the strongest or best fighter, but the biggest star.
Over the years, many well-known professional girls from different companies have told me the same thing.
Belinda is the top legend.

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2023, 11:45:11 AM »
I have seen many mention Ariel X as one of the greats.
I really like her, but her top rival in Ultimate Surrender, Vendetta, made her her puppy almost every time they fought, alone or in pairs.
Vendetta was her Nemesis.
And in my opinion,  sexier too.

Offline therightsideleft

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2023, 02:43:21 AM »
Well, there was also Dakota, she also participated from staged to normal catfight. She injured her back and was unable to continue fighting.

I totally agree. Dakota fought in all genres from fantasy to real. I always wondered what happened to her. Never found anything about her personal history either.

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2023, 08:02:17 AM »

I totally agree. Dakota fought in all genres from fantasy to real. I always wondered what happened to her. Never found anything about her personal history either.
I don't know much, and of course I should have asked her personally before, now her mail doesn't work.I'm talking to a producer who worked with her, that's what he said :::::I agree with your feelings about Dakota. She is a fearless, talented and sweet woman. Of all the women I've worked with over the years, she was the least difficult. Unfortunately, a few years ago she had an accident at work, and now she lives with a bad back. The same thing happened with Faye, and fighting and/or sexual fights would be painful. Faye fell on the concrete shortly before CF008, and in my opinion that's why she lost to Jocelyn that day. She was in a lot of pain.