News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Anticlimax Sexfight

• 2 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
The Anticlimax Sexfight
« on: January 20, 2021, 04:59:13 AM »
This one was suggested by a fan on my discord a while back. I think I ended up tweaking a few details but the idea being your generic premise of catfighting over a man being flipped around when one side is just heartbroken to find out he’s cheating and doesn’t want to fight. It becomes some supportive talk that turns into a playfully educational sexfight to get the girl’s confidence back.
I don’t know how clear it is in the writing, but I never really experienced cheating. I’m too grateful for any affection I get to think about it, and if a relationship wasn’t working we just talked it out and cut it off.
For all the fighting and stuff I write, I’m kind of a softy in my work. I like characters being happy, or at the very least consenting and thrillseeking. There’s highs and lows but jerks tend to get their comeuppance and heroes get their comfy happy endings. I even hesitate to kill off any characters short of actual monsters. There’s too many potential ideas for them, if nothing else. You’ll find most of my especially brutal stories or fights to the death were commissions or in very outlandish behavior (I mostly think of Followers of the Godbeast as a bunch of cults of cave women).
So this was a nice little footnote in that long string of fights; the fighters in my stories are always consenting to a fight, or at least pissed enough to go for it. Fucking don’t hurt anybody in your life. Be at least a little considerate all the time. Everyone’s going through their own shit in their own way and nobody knows what they’re doing. DO have sexy contests with someone special, though.

Charlene had decided she had enough. She had been Darren’s sidepiece for a while now, sleeping with him whenever his girlfriend was away from the apartment. She loved the steamy sex they had and figured she was done playing second fiddle. She was going to settle this once and for all and sort things out with his girlfriend Amy. He got her number off his phone and spelled out what was going on and what was going to happen; that she was sleeping with Amy’s boyfriend and was going to go over and prove she was the better woman and take him from her.

There was a few minutes of no reply before Amy texted her back. “Fine. Come on over.”

Charlene smirked to herself. With her challenge accepted, she dressed in a tight skirt and thong with a blouse that unbuttoned easily. She’d been in enough catfights to know how to make it look good while also not just choking herself on a shirt that refused to tear easily. She kept her dark hair loose, figuring balling it up into a ponytail or a bun would just make it easier to grab. Within a couple hours, she went to Darren’s familiar apartment, cracked her knuckles readily and shoved open the door.

“Alright, bitch! I’m here for your man so get the fuck ohhhh.”

Charlene stopped short a couple steps into the apartment. Amy was an attractive girl in her own right, blonde and busty if a bit heavier than Charlene. Even then it was in a shapely way that gave her a broad, jiggling ass to hold onto and bouncy cleavage. Charlene had been jealous now and then despite her tight and perky booty. Now though…

Now Amy was slumped into the sofa. She had a couple empty wine cooler bottles at her feet with a fluffy blanket wrapped around her shoulders. She was red-faced with some makeup running down her eyes, sniffling miserably to herself while some low pop music played over her mp3 player. Her long blonde hair was draped limply over her face and shoulders as she almost mechanically at directly out of a tub of ice cream with a spoon. She wore a baggy t-shirt and some sweat pants, clearly not dressed for battle in the same way that Charlene was.

“Soooo uh…” Charlene started awkwardly. “Was this about… Darren?”

“Mmmhm!” Amy whimpered, nodding her head before she flopped over to one side. She sniffed and wiped her eyes on her sleeve, just to replace the tears with fresh ones. “I can’t believe he’d cheat on me. I… I told him I loved him.”

“Yea… this is awkward,” Charlene muttered. “Thought we were going to fight over him or something.”

“Why? I’m not good enough for him. You said it yourself; you’re the better woman here,” Amy mewled.

“Yea but… you know. Trash talk gets like that…”

“No. You’re right. He can do way better than me. I’m so pathetic. I let him do this. I made him do this.”

Charlene raised her eyebrows as she went over and turned off the music. She sat down next to Amy instinctively. “Whoa, let’s not get out of hand here. He’s a real piece of…”

“You’re right,” Amy sniffled. “I’m such an idiot. Go ahead. Kick my ass. I deserve it.”

The self-deprecating blonde shrugged off her blanket and rolled over, dropping her messy face into Charlene’s lap. Amy pushed one of her would-be rival’s legs aside, just to wrap it around her own neck.

“Come on. Choke me out. Call me a dumb fucking bitch and humiliate me. I should have seen this coming.”

Charlene stared and uncurled her legs from around her neck. “That’s… okay. You look like you beat yourself up enough already.”

“I didn’t! I suck. I’m stupid and ugly, because why else would Darren do this!? I’m not worth anybody’s love. I’m just a fat piece of shit who can’t keep a boyfriend!” Amy’s lip quivered as another rush of tears came down her face. Charlene winced and gestured for her to hold on.

“Okay! Okay, you’re going through a lot right now, but that is not true. Have you been drinking water?”

Amy gave a wordless mewl and shook her head.

“Thought so. You’re going to make yourself sick. Hang on.” Charlene was a wild girl, so on top of catfights, she’d handled enough of her drunk friends. She got Amy a tall glass of water and some meds for her stomach that wouldn’t mess with the alcohol. Amy drank them down before she flopped her head into Charlene’s cleavage. The brunette started in surprise as her warm breath and calming sniffling brushed down her breasts.

“There. Now can you just smother me unconscious like you were going to. At least then I won’t have to think about him anymore…”

“Jesus, girl. You’ve got it bad,” Charlene said as she took Amy by the shoulders. She helped straighten her back up and rested her back into the sofa. “Darren’s not THAT good of a guy. You could do better than that.”

“No…”

“You can! You’re a hot piece of ass, you know that? Why else you think I was gonna come here and beat your ass? I can’t take your kind of competition.”

Amy snickered and shook her head, but a smile cracked across her face.

“I was only gonna fight you because I thought you were gonna fight back. If you’re just gonna give up, I guess that’s… fine. But I can’t stand to see a sister like this. Girls gotta stick together in this world full of shitty dudes.”

“Darren’s not shitty though… he was the perfect boyfriend.”

“He OBVIOUSLY wasn’t,” Charlene scoffed. “He was fucking me on the side, so that’s one point against him right there. You just need some confidence, that’s all. No self-respecting girl would beat herself up over a shallow guy like him.”

“But you wanted him…” Amy muttered. “More than I did since you were about to fight for him when I just gave up…”

Charlene visibly hesitated at that. “Okay fair. But the whole cheating sex is just… never mind. This’ about you.”

Charlene was surprised to find herself comforting her lover’s girlfriend, but that was exactly how she spent the next hour or so. She calmed down the thicker blonde and helped wipe away her tears and stained makeup. Charlene assured her things would be okay and that she’d find another man who had the decency to treat her right and remain loyal like any caring human being would. She even complimented her deflated romantic rival and gave her a few pointers. She still thought Amy was sexy, and if she had more confidence she’d be sure to make some better choices in men and really satisfy them in the bedroom.

One thing led to another and after some recovery and bonding, they were both on the bed. They were stripped down to their bra and panties as Charlene rested her hands on Amy’s hips.

“Now just come in like you’re not gonna stop,” the brunette advised, drawing Amy in closer to meet her halfway between them. Their breasts pushed together, Charlene’s slightly firmer pair pushing Amy’s up to ooze a bit out of her bra.

“Right. Sorry. Darren and me were sort of… vanilla. And it’s been a while since I fooled around with a girl before,” Amy admitted.

“We’re not fooling around,” Charlene lectured her patiently. “We’re fuckin’. Now shut up and fuck me or I’ll make you shut up.”

“Sorry! Sor-mm!” Charlene kissed her aggressively, mashing her lips into her former rival and bullying her tongue into Amy’s mouth. The blonde gave a short moan as it rolled around inside her lips and drew back out.

“Oh boy… wasn’t expecting that,” Amy mused.

“That’s the point. That’s the real trick to it; give ‘em what they want when they don’t even realize they want it.” Charlene slapped a hand on Amy’s ass, making her comfortably smooth panties quake along with her meaty ass.

“So what are you gonna do about it? How are you gonna make me want it?” Charlene demanded. Amy blinked herself back to her senses and went in to return the kiss. She pushed her tongue into Charlene’s lips but they were tightly pursed together.

“Mm mm. Ease into it. Go for your basics and then come at ‘em.”

“Sorry!” Amy blurted before her hand went to Charlene’s crotch. She rubbed over the front of her thong, lightly teasing it until she felt her hardening nipples poking through their bras. Charlene hummed appreciatively and shut her eyes.

“There ya go. Now move in while I’m receptive. You’ll be down for some crazy shit when you’re horny.”

With her encouragement, Amy went back for her kiss. She planted a few light ones over Charlene’s painted lips before biting on the lower one and tugging lightly. Charlene gave a shorter hum as she stroked Amy’s cheek, getting her to let go.

“Bite lighter early on. Save the big ones for when you’re deep into it.”

“I’m not much of a biter.,,”

“Then don’t bite. But you know how you start to get a little numb but sensitive as you get in the mood? Best to push a little harder when that happens.”

Charlene proved her point by slapping Amy’s ass a bit harder. The blonde gasped just before her unexpected friend grabbed her by the breast, roughly squeezing and kneading it. Her fingers pinched around Amy’s nipple, tugging on it lightly until the hard nub was being worked like an udder. Amy moaned and started to stumble back, losing her balance on her knees and landing on her ass.

“You going to just lay back and take it?” Charlene demanded. “You think Darren wanted a cold fish or a curvy sex toy in bed? Guys want a goddamn woman who’ll do shit to them. What are you gonna do?”

“Uh! Um!” Amy grabbed one of Charlene’s bra straps and pulled it down her arm. One of the brunette’s breasts popped out, hanging from her loosened bra.  Cahrlene smirked as she leaned on all fours, pinning Amy underneath her.

“Finish what you start, honey. You want these tits?” She cupped her chest and bobbed them in her palms. “When you’re this far in, you don’t ask. You fuckin’ take them. So take ‘em, bitch!”

Amy sucked in a breath before she pulled on the other half of her sexy black bra. It tore the strap off the remaining side, so a quick yank let the blonde pull it off completely. Charlene grinned proudly before she yanked Amy’s bra down her front, letting her plump and juicy tits splash out as well.

“It’s polite to match their pace too,” Charlene reminded before she lunged for one of Amy’s jugs. She was trying to egg Amy on to spur her excitement and confidence, but also she just really wanted to suck on those big enviable tits. She found herself moaning as she sucked a nipple into her mouth, biting at her areolas lightly so she could tug at the hefty flesh.

Amy moaned and squirmed beneath her but her advice was starting to sink in. She threw Charlene’s bra off the bed and buried her hand into the brunette’s panties. She rubbed around the bare patch of skin before she felt her fingers sink into the aggressive cheater’s pussy. Charlene purred softly in reply.

“Going right for the goods, huh?” she pried.

“You did say to surprise them…” Amy admitted sheepishly.

“No, it’s good. Now commit to it.”

Amy started fingering her, soon feeling Charlene’s juices flowing as her pussy grew wetter around her. The brunette drew back from Amy’s tit and bit her lip intensely before slapping the blonde’s bouncy tits. She gasped as they jiggled wildly, staring up at Charlene as her fingering stopped.

“It’s meant to be a fun slap,” Charlene reminded her. “No hard feelings.”

“Well it worked,” Amy panted as she started to breathe again. She grabbed Charlene by the hair and pulled her into another heated kiss. This time they were both in sync, mouths opening together and tongues intermingling. Amy found her hand trapped between their hips, limiting how much she could use her fingers inside of Charlene. She conceded to retreat and rub over the brunette’s back, variously massaging or even scratching at her skin. Charlene grunted lustily into her mouth as her hands remained focused on her former rival’s tits, squeezing and kneading them between them while occasionally digging her nails into the soft flesh. Amy’s squeaks of surprise and arousal were definitely turning her on, and the fingering hadn’t helped with that.

Charlene finally broke the kiss, licking some of Amy’s lingering saliva off her lips. She grabbed her thick hips and pulled at her panties, eager to get at the real prize on her body. She was surprised when Amy locked her legs around her waist and turned sharply to one side, the heavier girl rolling on top of her.

“Not done yet,” Amy replied, and the brief flash of raw lust and confidence in her eyes made Charlene shiver and hesitate. Amy shifted her legs around to finish taking off her panties, freeing up her movement so she could spread Charlene’s legs beneath her. She folded them up towards her midsection before she mounted her pussy, heavy hips pushing down against her slit with only the thong between them. Amy moaned and held onto her unexpected lover’s legs, bouncing up and down as her tits bobbed with her. She shut her eyes and savored the moment.

“I always wanted to do this,” Amy sighed as she rubbed pussy to pussy with Charlene.

“Then help yourself,” Charlene purred. She was turned on as well but clearly Amy’s growing confidence was turning her on as well. She gripped the pillows for some minor leverage, bracing herself against the bed and grinding back against her. Amy’s eyes fluttered as she seemed to overextend herself, her naked pussy starting to drool over her lover’s.

“Don’t want to burn yourself out either. Got to learn to pace yourself,” Charlene chided. She reached up to grope and knead Amy’s breasts confidently despite her lower position. “And I’ve got to wonder if that dumbass boyfriend of yours ever found your sweet spot.”

Charlene suddenly bucked her hips, grinding Amy’s clit against her tight pussy lips. The heavier blonde gasped and lost any sense of balance in the moment, letting Charlene grab her hips and flip her over onto the bed. She tumbled with the blonde but changed her position, bringing her ass and barely visible thong down on Amy’s face.

“And don’t forget the little things,” the brunette teased. She shook her thick ass, the bouncy cheeks grinding into Amy’s face. She moaned and kissed at them praisingly, getting Charlene to smirk. She raised her arms over her head and gyrated rapidly, shaking her booty in Amy’s face in a vibrating motion before slowly peeling down her thong.  She slid the thong off as she moved her legs just enough to toss it aside.

“You were doing good for a bit there, baby,” Charlene admitted. “But I’m always on top in the end. Why don’t you stay down there and just enjoy the view while I show you how it’s done?”

Charlene pushed Amy’s legs open with little resistance, running a finger slowly up between her pussy lips. The blonde moaned loudly beneath her, legs quivering but unable to muster the urge to close them together. Amy kissed desperately, but found that Charlene’s thick booty being in her face was blocking her from reaching her pussy. She desperately wanted more and to show her that she had the skill and confidence she’d shown her, but the brunette’s playful side won out. Amy even tried to bite down on the taut skin of her ass but that barely got her to moan as she added another finger to the blonde’s pussy.

Amy mumbled out something until Charlene raised her hips just enough to let her speak. “What’s that, sweetie? Don’t tell me you’re being hard on yourself just for losing to the master,” she chuckled.

“Just saying you told me to be adventurous, so…”

Amy grabbed Charlene’s hips and pulled her back down. This time she thrust out her tongue, burying it between the tight cheeks so she could kiss and lick Charlene’s asshole. The brunette gasped loudly as she arched her back, cutting off her fingering assault on the blonde. Darren had been down for anal, but even the cheating bastard hadn’t been interested in eating her ass out. The seemingly experienced slut shuddered and moaned as she tried to process the new experience.

She all but ragdolled as Amy pushed her forward, forcing her to brace herself on her knees and elbows. Charlene panted and cried out loudly as she was suddenly in the reversed position, Amy eating her tender ass while reaching between her legs to finger fuck her from behind.

“Oh shit! Oh fuck!” Charlene gasped, suddenly abandoning her teasing teacher tones. Amy doubled down by adding another pair of fingers, stuffing them rapidly in and out of the overwhelmed brunette. They pumped hard into the base of her clit while rubbing against her g-spot, blowing Charlene’s mind on multiple levels on her amateur but committed maneuver. Charlene’s railed raked across the blanket before she gave a loud, husky grunt, drooling over them as her eyes shut and her pussy squirted a hot, thick gush onto Amy’s hand and lap. She hummed and gave a short, happy laugh into Charlene’s ass, making her spasm as she felt every giggle through her flexing lips and tongue.

“I did it! Holy shit!” Amy gasped as she pulled back out of her lover’s hips.

“You’re telling me!” Charlene moaned. “Holy fuckin’ hell, girl. You got a real mouth on you.”

“Yea, so… so you might not wanna kiss me right now. But that was… fun. It’s never been that uh… competitive? Hot! That heated before,” the blonde muttered in her own fatigue.

Charlene shook her head as she collapsed limply on the bed. She ran her hand fondly up Amy’s leg before she turned around with a feline fluidity in her post-orgasmic bliss. She ran her hands up the blonde’s front before squeezing her breasts again, making Amy moan appreciatively.

“You really should try it more often. You’re a natural in the sack,” Charlene purred. “You were fucking wasting your time on a boring boy like Darren.”

She pressed her face between Amy’s thick thighs, kissing softly at her wet pussy. The blonde moaned and gripped her by the hair, holding her lightly enough not to hurt but keeping her down there. The buildup had been incredible and she didn’t want it to stop now. Charlene slowed down enough to glance up at her.

“You want this?” she asked coyly, knowing the answer already. Amy gave the one she expected, if harder and hotter than she’d expected.

“Eat me, you fucking loser bitch,” Amy hissed before shoving Charlene’s face back down. She grunted and moaned as she humped the brunette’s face, who happily ate her out in return for her own mind-blowing orgasm.

Charlene was still licking up and down her clit when the bedroom door opened. Darren stepped in with a shopping back under one arm, staring at the scene ahead of him. The brunette’s raised hips faced him with Charlene’s face buried in Amy’s pussy.

“What the…? Amy, are you cheating on me?” her boyfriend asked in confusion. “Or is this like a head start on a threesome thing?”

“YOU!” Amy barked, pointing at him accusingly. “You piece of shit! You were cheating on me all this time”

Darren gawked, only for Charlene to raise her head. She wiped her mouth off with her arm before glancing back at him, winking knowingly as she smirked at her fellow cheater.

“I didn’t say stop, bitch!” Amy shouted, pushing Charlene’s head back down and squeezing her legs tightly around her face. The brunette gave a delighted hum and chuckle as she went back to eating her out. It was still enough to make Darren go pale as he realized who she had been talking to.

“You get your shit and get out of my apartment NOW! Because when I’m done fucking your slut, I’m coming to kick your ass out myself!”

Darren didn’t bother to argue for himself. It was her apartment he’d been bumming around in and she had his other lay buried in her pussy. He hurried out to grab his things and she heard the apartment door thump shut in the distance. The mix of confidence, pride and Charlene’s capable tongue had her squirting over the brunette’s face in a jiggling, screaming mess of cum. She squeezed her hair and kept her against her snatch for a few long moments before finally releasing her with a sigh.

“You fuckin’ told him off,” Charlene chuckled. “At least what I could hear around your thighs and screaming orgasm.”

“Yea. He’s gone,” Amy sighed rather contently as she slumped back against the pillows. She sniffed and wiped a single tear away before licking the lingering taste of Charlene from her lips. “I guess I’m single again. I could probably use some me time for a while. Shame to get rusty after all that practice though.”

Charlene looked around the bedroom before rolling onto her back. The real fun with Darren, she had to admit, was the naughty side of sneaking around and hiding all of it. He wouldn’t be much fun anymore, especially after finding out his girlfriend was a much more mind blowing lay.

“Well it looks like you’re in need of a roommate,” Charlene pointed out. “I could move in if you don’t mind having a cheater for a roomy. Keep you in practice til you find yourself a new man.”

“Or woman,” Amy added thoughtfully. “But… yea. Practice sounds pretty good right now.” She sighed and shook her head, still reeling from the life-changing orgasm. “Reaaaally good.”
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

D69

Re: The Anticlimax Sexfight
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 12:50:06 PM »

this was really good!

Offline DTThrow

Re: The Anticlimax Sexfight
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2021, 07:57:44 PM »
That was surprisingly sweet.