News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

CATFIGHT... A TRUE STORY (IRL FIGHT: 09TH SEPTEMBER 2019)

• 1 Replies

Offline Fcf57

CATFIGHT... A TRUE STORY (IRL FIGHT: 09TH SEPTEMBER 2019)
« on: September 11, 2021, 12:33:00 AM »
CATFIGHT...A TRUE STORY.

(09th September 2019)

Patty Vs. Enza

Patty: 52yo, 1,60 mt, 55 kg, 36DD, shoulder length blonde air.

Enza: 54yo, 1,62 mt, 58 kg, 36DD, shoulder length dark hair.

That's the true story of my last irl fight that took place on 09th September 2019.

One friend talking with my husband Robert discovered the common interest of our couple about fvf catfighting and asked him if I could consider to have a first meeting with his gf...

I agreed to arrange it and we had, a few days later, a first meeting in a bar in front of a drink…

…we arrived before the other couple, and sat in armchairs waiting for them.

I was a little nervous for their delay and because it's always exciting to meet a bitch who wants to fly slaps and kicks with you...

after around 10 minutes they arrived, and I've to say she, introduced to us as Patty, was a beautiful blonde woman, more or less my age and more or less my size...the men introduced us...we shook hands, and our shake and first look were electric...we immediatly understood that we didn't like each other and we had to establish which woman was better...so we sat and order some drink and start an apparent friendly chat...you know how, about family, job, fashion...just to ease off the situation, but because the two of us wanted to make that hatred look last more and more...

at one point Stefano, Robert's friend took him away...saying loudly:"It's better we leave the ladies alone, I think they've many things to talk about...", so they got up and went outside, on the terrace of the bar...Now I was alone with the bitch...some embarassing and heavy moments of silence fell on us, while neither of us took the eyes off the other one...

the atmosphere was really heavy between us

neither knew what to say...but then I decided to take the advantage and break the silence...

I looked directly into her eyes and said:"So Sweety, your gf told Robert, after showing you my photo on my FB profile, you are quite confident to take me on and to kick my ass badly, didn't he? Then...here I am...for you...I'm ready to settle things with you, bitch!"

She was taken aback by my rudeness for a moment and her white cheeks went red, totally on fire, but then she got herself, trying to hold my look and, after sighing, replied (with a little stammer):"Not only I think I can kick your ass, but I'll do it, you whore! I'm ready for that"...I wanted to jump on her and slap her face and rip her hair off immediatly but I retrieved my self control and with a steady voice replied:"honey, of course your gf told you that I and Robert have got a big detached house with many rooms to host a fight, near here, if you've the courage to fight me, we have to fix the date only...always if you are so brave..."

the blonde, now at ease and putting on display her big tits, as big as mine, said with arrogance:"I’ve already told you I'm ready, are you deaf? Or dumb? I and my gf are busy tonight, but if you agree we can meet tomorrow at your house and...settle things...bitch! Always if you are so brave…"...the atmosphere was heavy again and my hands were itching, I said:"for us it's ok tomorrow in the late afternoon, around 6.00 p.m. if you agree, slut", she nodded and and kept on saying:"now we have to fix rules and attire..."

We fixed the following rules: hairpulling, face slapping, body punching, kicking, knee striking, tit and nipple pulling, twisting and mauling, head banging, wrestling moves. not allowed eye and neck attacks and face punching nor scratching, nor biting. the fight would go on till one of us gave up and begged for mercy. We fixed other details as a squaring off minute of silence and one face slap each and one trash talk sentence towards the opponent round, before the fight. About the attire we set up for: loose hair, topless, thong, barefoot.

At that point the fight was arranged and we beckoned the two men on the terrace to join us again. When they got to us, they appeared excited and…I thought hard on…

“Ok, ladies…so what did you decide? Do you need a second meeting…mmmm…to know you better?” asked Stefano with a smirk…”of course!” I and the bitch replied together…

“When and where?” Asked Robert this time…

“Tomorrow…6.00 p.m…at our lovely home…in the room you perfectly know!” I said not paying attention to them but exchanging hatred looks with my opponent…

Robert and Stefano widened their eyes open…maybe they thought that one of us would withdraw, leaving the battlefield to the other bitch…but it wasn’t the case…

“Ok, if Stefano doesn’t have any problems we can meet at the place and the hour you scheduled” Said Robert. “No problem for me” replied Stefano.

“I warn you ladies, I and Stefano will need 15 – 20 minutes to arrange the room, so you’ll remain alone in the living room waiting for us to finish. Calm chat and no joke in the living room, ok?” I and Patty nodded…at that point our couples said goodbye and shook hands, an hatred shook of hands again with the bitch, and then we parted with the promise of meeting the following day…

That night I didn't sleep well, but the following morning I got up in a good mood and confident, I had a good breakfast and a good lunch and in the afternoon I rested very well, I woke up at around 04.00 p.m.

the fight was scheduled by 06.00 p.m. and time seemed not to pass at all. Robert tried to massage and relax me, we chatted a lot and at one point I noticed it was 05.45...I got nervous and my hands were itching, I was focused on the fight and while lost in my thoughts...we heard the buzz of the intercom at the gate of our garden..."They should be Stefano and Patty. I was wearing only a tshirt without bra, shorts and flip-flops at the moment, I could be ready to fight in one minute...my heart started pounding when we went to the gate where we found them...

we greeted them and invited them to enter our home...I immidiately look at my opponent...as if agreeing with me she was wearing the same things as me...a simple tshirt (without bra, I noticed), shorts and flip - flops...the bitch was ready to fight too...we shook hands (an electric shake between me and her...) and let them in the living room...

The men invited us to wait for them in the living room while they arranged the room for the fight (removing the bed and some furniture and placing the mats on the floor and the walls)...So I and Patty remained alone in the living room...I told her to sit in an armchair and poured her some drink, then I got a drink to me and let me slid down in another armachair across from hers...we...started to square off each other while sipping our drink...I was dangling my right barefoot laid on the left one...and she was doing the same..."so...here we are honey...we're going to see...who is the better woman here...sweety" I said..."Yes...and which ass is going to be kicked...sugar..."she replied...I wanted to jump on her and slap her face...but I held back...after around a quarter of hour the men came back..."The fighting room is ready, are you ready ladies?"...said Robert...

"Yes..." we answered in a hiss...

“If one of you want to withdraw, that’s the moment. Otherwise, as previously agreed by the two of you, from the moment we’re upstair neither of you is allowed to back down, unless she accepts the superiority of the other one submitting, kneeling in front of hers and begging for mercy without fighting, but you know that. So, ladies…I repeat…does anyone want to withraw?”

No answer came from our mouths…

“And are you ready to fight?” He said again.

“Yes” we replied.

"Ok, we can go upstairs and the two of you to your fitting rooms to prepare yourself..." said Robert continued...

We went upstairs and into two different rooms...When I was alone in my fitting room I had a strange sensation...I was much more calm than before...I was simply focused on the fight...and on my target...I want to ruin her for good...so I started changing: I took off my tshirt, remaining for a moment topless with my tits bouncing, I took off my shorts, remaining with a tiny black thong on, while I held my flip flops on and put on a mini satin black kimono...

At that moment Robert knocked on the door..."Honey, are you ready? We're all waiting for you"...my heart started over to pound fastly...I opened the door and got out in the corridor...from where I was...I could see Stefano and Patty just in front of the door of the fighting room...My eyes were stuck to her and hers to me...I and Robert got closer...my opponent was wearing a mini white bathrobe now and had her flip-flops on...the atmosphere was really tense and heavy...now we were one in front the other...Robert opened the door of the fighting room...and we could see that it was empty now and there were blue plastic mats on the floor and on the walls...a scenario that I had already seen before…that was my arena…"Come in ladies..." he invited us to enter...I took off my flip flops and Patty did the same...we enter the room barefoot...I can still recall the feeling of the plastic mats beneath my feet on that day...

we went to the center with Robert, while Stefano was wainting in a corner...we were one in front the other...Robert checked out our hands and feet nails (regularly cut) and then said:"Ok, ladies, here we are...I remember you that's a catfighting match with the following rules allowed: face slapping, hairpulling, head banging, body punching, kicking and knee striking, wrestling moves. No eye and neck attacks allowed, no scratching allowed...Did you understand?" we nodded...never taking off our eyes from each other...the Robert continued:"I also remind you have a stare down minute with your nipples touching each other, then you step back and have one, and only one, face slapping round and one, and only one, trash talking sentence towards your opponent, after that round, you have to step back and go to your corners and then I'll start the fight, ok?" we nodded again...I wanted to slap violently her face now..."ok, you can take off your robes now, have your squaring off minute with your nipples touching each other and have your face slap and trash talk round, Patty will start it"...at those words...we slid our robes down and automatically kicked them away keeping our hands on hips...now you could cut the air with a knife...we were both busty...our nipples on, she was a gorgeous woman but I think she thought the same of me...she was wearing a tiny red thong...

65207 1588600486
we got closer and stepping forward our nipples came to touch each other…it was a true electric jolt! That contact made me have goose bumps and a shiver, so did she, our nipples were hard now and our face one inch away each other…that minute, more or less, of mute squaring off...looked an eternity…it was broken by Robert’s voice:”ok ladies you can step back now!”…so we did but we had another strange half minute of stare down without action, so Robert intervened urging my opponent:"Come on Patty...start your round, let Enza know what you think of her and slap her face!" Robert urged her...I was waiting for her slap, arms down my sides, ready to get my part of punishment..."I'm going to kick your ass badly, you bitch!" She hissed...and....SBAMMMMMMMM...after charging her right hand she let out a violent slap to my left cheek...my head turned 90° right with violence...I let out a moan of pain..."oooouuuuu"...my cheek, my face were on fire...I felt a terrible pain in my head, my sight was numb and I hardly could see the grin on my opponent's face...

I didn't want to show myself as a weak fighter, I bore the pain and now was my turn to slap the bitch's face..."I'm going to pay you back bitch" (I thought), I yelled:"I'm going to stomp your womb into mush, you slut!", I uploaded my right arm...and charged it backward like a spring, charged it and then...SBAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...I fired a vicious right slap that perfectly connected with her left cheek...her head, like mine, turned violently towards right....hair blonde hair flew and she let out an animal moan of pain..."oooooouuuuuuuuuuu"...for a moment she swayed...then tried to recover a little...a red handprint was now on her left cheek...it obviously hurt her..."Ok, lady you had your face slapping and trash talking round, now...step back to your corner!", said Robert and so we did...he again asked:"Are you ready to fight" we reply, in pain, but full of hate:"yes"..."Ok...FIGHT!!!" he yelled…

Den8zfa-7c072c58-82db-4e20-93e9-3d6ff7bbaf2c
As we heard the signal we jumped and pounced on each other...it was a storm...we grabbed and pulled our hair, tried to slap our faces and take down each other. We exchanged a violent series of punches and kicks to the body. The blonde wasn't weak but as the time went by I noticed I was fitter and more experienced then her. btw the exchange continue while we gasped for air and trash talked, or trying to do so, we started panting. the action on the mat was minimal because, though we were tired, we were able to fight standing for several minutes. Afterwards Robert told me the fight lasted around 15 minutes. We kept on squeezing and so bruising our tits too and it was really painful. we pounded and gave out groans of pain, till, at one point, I was able to grab and pull well her hair and while she was swaying, and wriggling to break free, unbalanced toward me,  to kick her deep into her lower belly...just above the cxnt...I think I directly connected my foot to her ovaries, she let out a terryfing guttural scream of pain:"OOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU" and tried to double up and kneel on the mat but, under adrenaline and hate, I prevented that by pulling up her hair and jerking her with violence towards me and fireing two punches to her belly again...her eyes were now wide open and her mouth dropped but wasn't able to let out any moan now. She bent and knelt now...breathless, trying to gasp for air and keeping her womb in her arms...She tried to find a way out crawling on the mats…but there was neither shelther nor a way out for her…I, panting for the effort, started to yell at her:"Get up and fight, you bitch! Get up and fight or submit!" but it was enough for her...btw I wanted to humiliate her and hear her plea…so I stomped her side and landed two kicks more with my bare sole, one to her back and another one on her ass...she moaned again letting out a painful whine…at that point I was charging another kick when she turned slowly her swollen face to me  fleebly raised her right hand and, with a submissive look in her eyes, between her groans and gasps for air,  whispered:"stop, ooooou…I give, I give…Mercy"... At that words, I stopped the punishment, put my left bare foot next the her face…and pointing my index finger at her, always panting, I said:”mercy conceded. Kiss my foot…now!”, she humbly lowered her head and gently posed her bruised lips on my foot, she was totally destroyed and humiliated., Exhausted I raised my arms, and turning towards the men I ranted::” The bitch is mine!”. the men were eye and mouth dropped, speechless and yes…hard hard on. I landed one last kick to her ass and yelled at her:"You bitch!". She let out one last moan…”Ouuuuuu”… then sprawled down on the mats to recover...always with an eyes on my defeated prey…laying now like a heap of rubbles…
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 09:28:28 AM by Fcf57 »

Offline iluvcurves

Re: CATFIGHT... A TRUE STORY (IRL FIGHT: 09TH SEPTEMBER 2019)
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 07:14:10 PM »
Hi Enza,
I so enjoyed this – you made me feel like I was right there!
You really succeeded in conveying the aggression that was in your head.
Congratulations – both on the win and on being able to communicate the intensity of your feelings so effectively.
Thank you for the time & effort you spent in sharing this – and in a foreign language – wow!