News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lisa (fightinglisa) vs Linda (linda) club fight to the finish

• 37 Replies

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: Lisa (fightinglisa) vs Linda (linda) club fight to the finish
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2021, 03:16:10 PM »
Thrilled that you are totally focused on your breast pain, I realize you want revenge, and while mindful that you might go for my pussy again, I step forward, leading with my left leg to block any kicks, while guarding my far finer  (and rounder) breasts with my arms.  You copy my ’fast attack when you are wounded strategy’ as you swing up at my face, and I am unable to block it entirely, and reel back.

Bracing for my counter swing at your tits, I see a blur of motion, and your knee crunches into my swollen pussy.  I am breathless, it already hurt so badly down there, and I just collapse on my knees like I was shot.   My head rocks forward, rubbing on your belly, while my hands try to clasp and cover my snatch and somehow remove the pain.  I can’t even get my thighs to close, I blurt out gibberish about being mashed and crushed, and I feel how wet it is down there.

I try to rock forward to cover up, and knock you away with my shoulders, as the crowd surges in closer to the glass to soak up the drama.  SHAKE IT OFF LINDA, HIT HER PUSSY, IT’S WIDE OPEN and right in front of me.  I see your nasty slit.  I have to get that, I have to. and I rock back and look up.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2021, 04:03:52 PM »
Leaning on you for support doesn’t work as you step back, my twisted up face tilting down, and you knee me again, bone splatting into my right titty.  I moan as I flop back on the floor, only to have my soft tummy stomped.  Gasping for air and groaning, it is no longer a fight, as my legs shoot up and wiggle in the air.

Everything swirling, your wide ass plops on my face as I moan out No, and hear some garbled shout from you, before all I see is your flesh.  I get a breath an instant before your fist comes down on my breast, then another fist hits my my belly, and so on.  My legs are flapping around, the impacts are horrendous, as I gasp into your butt for air, and my boobs start flopping to each side of my torso as you pound them. 

Not even trying to cover my swollen pussy, I just whip my legs around and try to flop on one side or the other and get you off me.  My hands clutch and claw at your sides as I arch my head seeking air as I scream.   I try to shout for a break, then realize there isn’t one.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2021, 06:20:44 PM »
All the noises are muffled by your ass, including my yells and wails.  I feel the pain as you take savage satisfaction in hitting me like you are playing an instrument.  My belly gets  hit, my legs come up, then my pussy  gets punched, my legs drop down, and breaking up the pattern, my tits get hit time and again.  I try to roll, am beyond arching, and you don’t budge.

My supporters start saying HOW CAN LISA BE SO CRUEL as instead of clawing at you, my hands start flailing and flapping.  When you lean forward to hit my twat, I beg for you to “get off, please get off”, before you rock back and smother me again.  My belly and breasts are now solid blotches and bruises, and my legs thrash on the floor, as my hands start beating it.  “Stop, stop” I moan, the sounds mostly swallowed up in your bottom.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2021, 08:11:17 PM »
Wobbling, and on shaky legs, I totter up, helped by Lisa.  Grateful that it is over, and that I survived, I bow my head to the winner, and soak up the applause for a hard fought fight.  This time, I cam out on the wrong end of it.

I want to thank Lisa for providing an intense contest, fairly fought.  I hope all that read it enjoyed, and those who cheered it on are satisfied with the duel. 

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2021, 08:55:12 PM »
   I missed voting on this one. Lisa would have been my choice.   

Offline w3501

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2021, 01:39:45 AM »
That was one freaking intense fight! Congratulations to Lisa and thanks to Linda.

Vanguard

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2021, 08:59:08 AM »
Amazing battle!
Really well-written you guys! I could almost feel the agonizing blows, such as my anatomy could imagine it, by golly!
Thanks very much for putting such time and effort into this! Congrats Lisa, and valiantly fought, Linda!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2021, 01:29:01 PM »
Too bad I missed this fight. Congratulations to my sister Lisa for the victory against a good rival like Linda
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!