News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Till The Last Breath: Rhea Charaborty vs Shraddha Kapoor

• 1 Replies

Offline HotWinter

Till The Last Breath: Rhea Charaborty vs Shraddha Kapoor
« on: February 02, 2021, 09:38:20 PM »
Rhea was out of prison . She was planning for a comeback after her media trial and time in jail. She was told from a secret source that all the heroines gave information about her drug abuse to the NCB . The first among them was Shraddha. She evaded a jail tenure by giving sensitive information to the NCB about Rhea. Rhea was very angry at her , she wanted to show Shraddha who is the boss . So she called her .

"Your career is over, Rhea! If you want a role I can ask my director, you can act my servant in the new film, do you want it?" Shraddha asked her with scorn. "Ok" Rhea replied withholding her anger. " Well then, I am going for a Saree photoshoot, I will be back by 7 P.M. wait for me in my apartment untill then!"
After her workout Rhea drove to Shraddha's apartment wearing her gym outfit.  She rang the bell. Shraddha opened the door , she was wearing a red saree and blouse."Looks like someone is desperate for work!" Shraddha commented her observing her outfit.
" I knew Shraddha , you were jelous of me, I am a self-made woman unlike you, who is here because of her father." Replied Rhea angrily.
"Atleast I am standing on my feet unlike you begging me for a role." Shraddha replied with contempt.
"You Bitch I will kill you." Rhea charged towards ungaurded Shraddha and kicked her in her belly. Thankfully there was a sofa , hence Shraddha was not bruised. Shraddha was taken aback by the hostility of Rhea. " You are finished , Rhea." Shraddha charged towarda Rhea and slapped her very hard. Then she grabbed her by her hair and trashed her on the floor. Wearing her gym shorts gave enormous advantage to Rhea , she suddenly kicked Shraddha on the thighs. This made Shraddha fall on the ground. Both rolled on eachother holding eachother's hair.Rolling they made it to the bedroom of Shraddha.
Shraddha was above Rhea, when sudden Rhea kicked Shraddha on her belly, which made her fall back on the ground. But she quickly stood on her feet.
" Rhea , you made a mistake."  Said Shraddha getting hold of a golden umbrella rod. She unscrewed the umbrella from the rod.
Rhea was cautious. Shraddha attacked Rhea with the rod and there was a bruise on her head. Shraddha viciously started beating Rhea with it, some blows hit her some she evaded. Eventually Rhea also got hold of the golden rod . Then a vicious struggle ensued between them for the controll over the rod. Rhea being fitter and in gym outfit pushed Shraddha on her bed. Rhea was sitting on the belly of Shraddha and both were wrestling for the rod, Rhea was on attacking postion. Slowly Rhea pushed the golden rod into the exposed windpipe of Shraddha who was trying hard to put upward pressure on the rod. Rhea completely trapped Shraddha, sitting on her belly she with all her muscular strenght pushed the rod deeper into Shraddha's lovely adam's apple. Shraddha's tongue was out due to the excurciating pressure put by Rhea and she was struggling very hard to breathe. "Beating your legs so hard only making it worse Shraddha." Roared Rhea while depleting the oxygen from her adversary. Shraddha was still prying on the golden rod from her neck but Rhea had a huge leverage over her due to that rod. Rhea with a loud grunt pushed the rod really hard on Shraddha's adam's apple. Shraddha with desperation strated scratching Rhea's boobs and  exposed arms viciously with her nails.Small  Lines of Blood were oozing from the boobs and arms of Rhea. But Shradda had lost her defense against the rod , which Rhea explioted by literally pouring all her strenght on the rod. There was a soft crack sound was heard. Shraddha stopped beating her legs and a trickle of blood came out of her mouth due to the breakage of her adam's apple.
After squeezing the last breath out of Shraddha , Rhea was getting ready to get away , this is when Shraddha's phone rang! It was Sara Ali Khan.

Offline shuklarajvi

Re: Till The Last Breath: Rhea Charaborty vs Shraddha Kapoor
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 06:33:24 PM »
Rhea is on her revenge Shraddha fucked, now sara alia khan then hopefully rakul preet singh, kriti, ankita lokhande, sweta singh(sushant sister) and lSt kangana ranaut