News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Trying to find a NEW Catfight video

• 2 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Trying to find a NEW Catfight video
« on: February 11, 2021, 07:23:43 PM »
Hi guys,
I'm in the market to buy a new DVD or two. I have a specific scenario in mind. Two women roughly even in stats catfighting over a man. Any suggestions? I used to love the Violent Grudge series from California Wildcats.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

JT Edson

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
Re: Trying to find a NEW Catfight video
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 05:36:17 PM »
Sadly, I think that nobody picked up the inheritance of California Wildcats or Crystal Films. I love the Violent Grudge series too, but also all the posed catfights produced by Crystal, like Bad Day on Broome Street or the older shoot at Super8 time.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Trying to find a NEW Catfight video
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 02:43:54 PM »
I couldn't agree with you more. I had Seen a few of these. Violent Grudge 3 and Bad Day on Broome street were excellent. I even got to watch Violent Grudge thanks to you (Another incredible video. Very hot.). I lost all my collection just a little while back ????.  Maybe I should just start by going back and seeing how many of them I can re populate with. Maybe I'll start with the Violent Grudge series.
Thanks again Given. Your a good man.