News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nudist Resort Cap D Àgde - How the trouble started

• 3 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Nudist Resort Cap D Àgde - How the trouble started
« on: January 12, 2021, 05:58:40 PM »
Gabbie and I are a couple. After we were both fed up with our boyfriends we decided to give it a try. Our first holiday was booked for a nudist resort on the mediterrenian French Coast and my cute lover got me in some severe trouble right at the first weekend. Pics of us are below....enjoy!

SMAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT! A tremendous blow hit my DDs full force and sent me onto my bum! I landed in the sand, my tits jiggling and slowly starting to hurt seriously after the fifth massive strike in a row. “AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I gave up hiding my moans since it felt much better to let it out.
I moved to all 4s and looked for my girlfriend in the cheering crowd. I found her amongst many other nude people, her hands covering her mouth in shock, her eyes screaming “Sorry for getting you in this situation. Can you forgive me?”
“Get up flat chested cxnt! I am not done with you!”
My lips pursed in anger when I looked up at this tattoo-bitch Nadine and her massive udders.
We were at the beach of the Cap d'Agde nudist resort and my girlfriend and lover Gabbie was the reason I was in this embarrassing situation. “You will enjoy it! You can let out some steam and prove your wonderful tits are best!”
Her words were in my ears as if it was yesterday. Well, it was yesterday….
This was the silliest thing I ever agreed to and the sexual mood in this place was so overwhelming, that I agreed without thinking properly.
I slowly got up and thrust my big natural DDs out to make them look bigger. But my attempt was pathetic when I looked at the tits of my opponent. I had no idea what cup-size she was or if her tits were too big to fit in any scaling system. They were magnificent and huge, way bigger than her head.
She was running at me and our boobs slapped together mightily. The only reason I could withstand her attack was my weight: 160lbs, well-proportioned between tits, ass and belly. We stood there with our tits mashing out to the sides, our legs fighting for a safe stand in the beautiful sand. The sun was burning from the sky causing our sun-lotioned bodies to sweat and glisten.
I felt the pressure in my boobs that were fully engulfed by her mega assets. Engulfed! DDs! When I looked down I couldn`t see them. They had simply disappeared completely despite their size. “The voices around me were shouting things like: “Go for her!” or “Beat her tits to pulp!”
Our foreheads and noses touched and if she wasn`t my opponent my jaw would have dropped and I would have been in love with those mammoth perfect naturals of her`s straight away. But she showed a bitchy attitude and let everybody, especially me, know that she was the alpha.
We separated and she started to swing her mountains of tit meat, connecting with my reddening pair with loud smacks. SMACKKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKKKKK!!!!! SMACKKKKKKK! SMACKKK!!!! The weight of her boobs must be immense because I froze in shock as my breasts were driven across my chest by her wrecking balls! Our outer breast curves connected heavily. My boobs weighed about one kilo each, but were simply no match for her.
Each swing caused me to stagger backwards until my naked ass brushed a hard cock and somebody helped me not to fall. My arms were hooked from underneath and my opponent closed the gap between us, hammering my tits left and right with a force that would have sent me down in the sand it I hadn`t been held up. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH……OUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF……..!”
Beads of sweat were running down my body and my wet orbs were hammered by my grunting opponent so hard, I couldn`t divide between fist strikes or her mammoth boobs hitting me.
She stopped her onslaught for a second, pushing her nipples into mine. But besides the beating I took, my rather big brown areola had shrunk and re-inforced my nipples. They were hard as never, big and hard as a fingertip. Her face went from a triumphant look to a concerned one when she noticed her weaker nipples that were also pointing down due to the immense size and teardrop shape of her chesticles, could not match mine and were simply pushed inwards.
“Ahhhh….nooo…..you flat chested cxnt! What are you doing?” The lucky guy behind me let go of my arms and his boner stopped brushing my curvy sweaty ass cheeks. I did a step forward and Nadine winced when my nipples added more pressure to her teats.
Gabbie shouted for me: “Yea Camille my honey bee! Sting her!”
It was the first moment I smirked at her. Her breasts were so much bigger, maybe four times heavier, but she could not match my nipples. I got confident, lifted both my breast and SMACKED them down onto her huge tatas. Her chest meat wobbled and she started laughing.
“Try again…honey bee….” She mocked me and that she used the words of my lover Gabbie made me angry. I locked my arms behind my back and started to ram my tits forward, pushing Nadine into the sand. When she landed sand splashed and her gorgeous curves bounced and jiggled. “Get up and fight cow!”
I knew that rather my weight and power had sent her into the sand than my breasts, but it felt good to see her down. Her slick skin was bathed in sand now and she was eager to return the favor and sent me down instead. She run at me and I feared the impact might pulverize me boobs.
I sidestepped her and she sailed past me, the group of cheering guys catching the naked super busty beauty. It seemed they were enjoying every second, groping her killer curves. “I knew you were a bitch but so many guys at the same time? Tsssss….”
Every single word was making her angrier, and she raced towards me. I prepared for the impact: SMATTTTT…SMATTTTT…SMATTTTT….she hit my frontally, then with a double uppercut with both of her battering rams at the same time. I staggered, only to be hit by a double shot from the top this time. The sheer weigh flattened my proud DDs and sent me to my knees. I could not help but clutched my big breasts, trying to rub away some paine.
I moaned out loud, the impacts had done quite some damage. Her heavy udders were tearing at my tissue and skin like nothing before. Also my girlfriend froze in shock, but from the corner of my eye I could see Gabbie, a slim blonde busty stunner herself, fingering her pretty pussy.
Was she turned on by my defeat?
“Better stay down bitch!” Nadine snarled at me and from the bottom position her massive jugs looked even more impressive. The ring of people around us came closer and our fighting space got smaller and smaller.
But instead I jumped to my feet, my tits smacked into the tender bottom side of her globes and lifted them. I did most of it due to my strong body and speed, since my boobs were simply too small to do serious damage. SMATTTT! Nonetheless she moaned and stumbled backwards, unprepared to deal with my momentum. She fell into the arms of a muscled guy with a decent boner. She held her aching bust, but he whispered something into her ear.
She nodded and met my eyes: “I wonder if you are just incredibly stupid or brave. Get somebody for support and we will finish this. Breast to breast!”
Gabbie was about to hook my arms and support my futile battle from behind, but I shook my head.
“I need somebody stronger to show this arrogant bitch her place.” We kissed and our breasts met, causing our nipples to get erect. We were both DDs and I adored her naturally sagging white boobs with that creamy huge areola. I slapped her cute ass and then turned into the cheering crowd, looking for a strong guy to support me.
Many of them were volunteering, but I decided for an older guy who was not in the first row. I waved at him and he smiled, unable to believe he was lucky. When he stepped closer I noticed her had a cock that was way beyond average.
“Wow! How long….” He smiled at me. “11 inches.” He was British and I had to trouble to convert the length into centimeters, but he went instantly hard when he hooked under my armpits from behind. I was not a straight lesbian and enjoyed and good cock from time to time, although I had never been in a proper relationship with a man.
When I turned my head to my girlfriend her lips pouted. She seemed to be jealous about him, but if I wanted to keep up with Nadine and her boyfriend, I needed stronger arms to support me. My hands behind my back went to his boner that was thick and veiny. He was almost 50 years old but his was fit and we both enjoyed this moment. He was maybe just another lost soul in this swinger resort looking for sex, but wasn`t that the reason we were all here?
Out of a sudden my world exploded in pain. I was brought back to reality when Nadine rammed left and rights swingers into my breasts, guided by her boyfriend. The smacks echoed over the beach, collecting more and more spectators around us.
My proud DDs took impact after impact and the foreign man behind my back had a firm grip around my biceps. He guided me to meet the force of the impacts. We both grunted but Nadine was clearly the aggressor. SMATTT!!!! SAMCKKKKKK!”
I was pulled back and her next swing hit nothing but air. Only a second later I was pushed forward, my tits hitting her full force and the unstabilized couple was sent down by a heavy impact.
They both landed in the sand, breathing heavily. “You cheating cxnt!” I simply smirked at her, not answering. We made another attempt, both arms secured on our backs. The guys shoved us together and we moved our heads to avoid a head-butt collison. SMACKKKKKKK! Sweat, oil and sand were flying when our busty frames met with a force that was crushing our glands. The force was pulling at my breast tissue and the pain was getting worse and worse.
In one swift motion we separated from the guys and started a bearhug. I pushed my tits under hers and grinded them into her glands. My sharp nipples digging into her breast meat, causing more moans from her side. We both snarled at each other, biceps swollen. Our heads were each on the opponent`s shoulder, close to our ears.
“cxnt.”
“Cow.”
“Cheap Bitch.”
I am French and not fluid in this kind of vocabulary and in terms of trash talking the British whore was clearly leading. The sand which was stuck between us and glued by oil and sweat was causing as much pain as the pressure itself. It was acting like sanding paper and roughened up our skin and nipples. We botch twisted slightly, but after a minute or so I felt the pain getting unbearable.
I grunted, my face wrecked with discomfort. Her tits were not only much bigger and heavier, but after the first layer of fat there was a density which was not lacking mine. I had maybe ten pounds on her and put all my effort to lift her from the floor.
“UNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!” I felt like they were close to burst but I continued my assault. But Nadine powered against it, crushing my ribs harder and flattening my tits further.
I felt the softness in my bust increase and had to tap her back. She re-inforced her assault and lifted my from the floor. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH BITCH!” She grunted but showed her dominance. When she let go I slumped into the sand, totally exhausted. Applause erupted for her and she high fived the crowd and let them grope her monster chest.
I was down to my knees and Gabbie was the only one coming over to take care of me. She sat down in front of my and cupped my face gently. “Are you ok my love?”
All I needed to see was her cute angelic face and her glistening DDs and a smile returned to my face. “The next fight is yours!” We both laughed and Nadine offered on of her hands to help me up.
Gabbie and me we both quite surprised by this gesture and while cradling my hurting bust with my left arm, I took her hand. She smiled and looked into my face:
“You did quite well for your size. You are tougher than I thought.”
“Thanks…I guess.”
She cupped my breasts in her hands and kneaded them gently as if to judge. Since we only battered our boobs together so far, neither of us had toughed the other. She felt up my stiff nipples, lifted my boobs and weighed them in her hands. The crowd of spectators had disappeared so far, taking care of their arousal somewhere else on the beach.
Gabbie asked Nadine if she was allowed to tough her as well and Nadine nodded. She proudly said: “I am a 36K cup.” Our eyes got wide when each of us lifted one of her mammoth boobs. They were heavy and she winced. “Careful girls! They fucking hurt. You have given me quite a beating.”
Gabbie and I got wet by feeling her up. We were both easily aroused by nice assets such as big breasts or shapely asses, and Nadine was the total package.
“I propose you prepare yourself for tonight and get cleaned up before you stakes can start.” She looked at me expecting an answer.
“Stakes?” I looked at Gabbie with question marks in my eyes.
“Gabbie what the fuck did you agree to?”
She avoided eye contact, sexily biting her lip.
“However. See you 9.p.m sharp in my apartment.” Nadine turned, took the hand of her aroused boyfriend and the disappeared in the sea…..
I looked at Gabbie: “So Miss big tits – what have you agreed to? No excuses!”
“Well Camille, don`t be angry! Please! It is quite common in this place that after a kind of competition the looser has to face….consequences.”
I gulped and didn`t know what to say. “So darling. I propose the following…” I grabbed her big soft tits and squeezed a bit harder. She winced. “We will face the stakes as a couple.” She looked pleadingly into my eyes, barely able to take the little bit of pain I caused to her boobs. Her soft tit meat oozed between my fingers and I leaned over to kiss her.
She groaned into my mouth and my hands wandered over her sweaty body down towards her wetness. We kissed passionately and she whispered in a husky voice: “Oh Camille…we face it together. I agreed to …. Ehm ….”
“What did you agree to…?”
She blushed. “I agreed to breast bondage and whipping.” My jaw dropped.

Offline thestupidgeek

Re: Nudist Resort Cap D Àgde - How the trouble started
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 08:54:44 AM »
great story
do you plan to write an other day of their holiday's adventures ?
I'm curious to see if Nadine is the alpha girl of the cap d'agde

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 05:52:34 PM »
great story
do you plan to write an other day of their holiday's adventures ?
I'm curious to see if Nadine is the alpha girl of the cap d'agde

Yes it was originally planned. But I dunno when it will be.

Offline thestupidgeek

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2021, 06:41:14 PM »
Yeah ! hope you'll manage to write it soon