News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Any other weaklings here?

• 5 Replies

Offline Helpless_Megan

Any other weaklings here?
« on: December 24, 2020, 01:55:05 PM »
Wondering if there are any other women like me out there who are just really not built for fighting but still love it.

I'm super slim, tiny and very fragile. I honestly barely have the physical strength of a pre-teen child. This of course means I need to be quite careful with who I wrestle with (only friends so far who I trust) as I'm much too weak to really pose a challenge and I could get hurt really easily if someone was too rough with me.

I'm pretty new here and interested to see if there are many other like me, who are really quite weak and know they are out of their element but still love the thrill of fighting/ wrestling. I would imagine that most of us weaker ladies wouldn't be so interested in this, but hoping I'm wrong :)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 07:42:03 PM by Helpless_Megan »

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
Re: Any other weaklings here?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2021, 07:58:55 AM »
I love petite women (I'm a straight male), so women like that in a catfight makes me horny as hell.

NormN60

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2021, 04:28:01 PM »
A vicious fight between two weak, petite gIrls who finally have an evenly matched opponent  would be very hot!

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2021, 05:58:30 PM »
I'm super slim, tiny and very fragile. I honestly barely have the physical strength of a pre-teen child. This of course means I need to be quite careful with who I wrestle with (only friends so far who I trust) as I'm much too weak to really pose a challenge and I could get hurt really easily if someone was too rough with me.
[/quote]

You sound like a dream. I prefer one-sided fights, better still if they seem unfair before they start. I love a bit of 'good girl' vs 'bad girl' action where my (new-found) heroine is at a serious disadvantage right from the off. That probably requires a little bit of acting talent. Sexiest thing imaginable. To me at least.

Offline Cf_Jam

• God Member
  • A young Indian having fantasy of catfights
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2021, 09:06:56 PM »
I think just like in pro wrestling we have different categories based on weight so should be in catfight. Its no point in challenging someone in battle of strength who clearly has a physical advantage. But taking someone of same size would be much exciting.

I would love to witness catfights between girls who dont have size to boast of. It will be pure contest of wildness and when the girls believe that opponent will not simply overpower her onesidedly they will give best shot

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2021, 01:12:17 AM »
I love to see women who are weak and have no fighting skills they fight. My favorite fight is a one-sided match between a thin, weak girl and a bigger, stronger one with an obvious physical gap. But I also like two equally weak girls fighting each other