News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nothing graceful

• 9 Replies

Offline Ghostwriter

Nothing graceful
« on: February 16, 2021, 01:47:19 AM »
Brooke was 32 years old.  Her life was good.  She had a good job, three amazing children, an awesome husband in suburbia, and she continued to be well....hot.  Not just MILF hot, but hot hot.  Like stare on the street hot.  She was only about 5' 5" tall, but had a tight body, wavy brown hair, perfect cheeks (both on her face and her ass) and tits that were maybe about the size of decent coconuts.  She had a small stud in her nose that added to her sexy look and she just was sweet and kind to everyone.  One night she walked into the TV room long after her children were asleep and she sat down in front of her husband.  "I need to talk to you."

He wasn't a bad looking guy himself, but he often thought he was outclassed when it came to his marriage so he immediately thought, "Oh gosh, she's cheating on me."

"Everything is fine," she said, seeing the panicked look cross his countenance. 

"I want to discuss something with you."

"O..oo...okaaaaay." he said, still unsure of things.

"I've got pretty big boobs." she said, straight faced.

He laughed.  "Um, yep."

"So, a few years before we met, when I was a senior in college, there was this....thing."

"Okay...." he said.

"So, my whole life I've been the main attraction.  High school, college, and then there is this.....thing."

"And?"

"It was a competition.  Now remember, I was valedictorian of my class, captain of the tennis team, prom queen, I mean, I win. So, in college, the Office of Greek Life sponsored a wet T-shirt contest.  And I lost.  I fucking lost."  She pointed to her big chest.  "These tits lost.  Can you fucking believe that?" 

"No way!" said her husband, leveraging the right answer.  "What the heck? To who or what?" he said, taking it a little too far.

"To Sophie Fucking Mitchell!  Sophie Mitchell, a fucking SOPHOMORE!  I mean, are you fucking kidding me?  It was billed as a west coast-east coast thing Sophie, the blonde from Los Angeles vs Brooke, the brunette from Connecticuit...and to this day I believe it was totally because her nipples were pierced and everyone could see it through her stupid shirt.  I mean for crying out loud, I am a 34DD and she is a 32D!  I'm BIGGER!"

Her husband sat there quietly...."Honey?" he said.

"WHAT?" she shrieked shrilly...

"You wanted to talk to me about losing a wet T-shirt contest 10 years ago?"

"My 10 year reunion is coming up and Sophie married a guy I graduated with and they are going to be there and I want to find out whose tits are really better once and for all--she's in my fucking head! And I want to actually see whose tits are better, not leave it up to some panel of judges."

"And so?"

"We are going to the reunion and you are going to watch me fight another woman with my boobs.  There is just nothing graceful about slamming your big tits into another woman's big tits, but I am going to finally prove to her that I am better."

Her husband laughed again, "Is this a joke?"

She flushed, clearly angered by his question. "What the fuck do you mean?  Of course not!!!!!"

"Oh my god," he said, "This may be the greatest moment of our marriage..." he smirked...and she slapped him.

The first night of the reunion was a cocktail party, and Brooke was wearing a black mini dress with a turtle neck and a double diamond keyhole cutout showing her massive cleavage and her flat tummy.  Patent leather pumps topped it off and she was on fire.

As they worked the room saying hello to old friends, Brooke suddenly caught something across the room.  Moments later, she and Richard were bee-lining straight to a stunning blonde and her husband, a decent looking guy, but nothing spectacular,   

"Hello Jonathan, Sophie..." said Brooke, icily, smiling a fake smile her nipples suddenly almost tearing through the fabric of her dress as they became engorged...... "This is my husband Rick...."

The blonde smiled as she stood in front of Brooke, perhaps a little closer than she should have, allowing their breasts to be closer than a normal conversation would require.   Jonathan and Rick both stared as Sophie's white dress with its plunging neckline struggled to contain breasts which easily matched Brooke's chest.  The blonde was definitely as hot as Brooke was, though Rick would never admit that.  The four exchanged pleasantries and after about an hour, Brooke dragged Rick into a coat check that was not being used that night, hiked her skirt up, and begged him to take her from behind. 

The sexual energy released, they rejoined the party and at 2 am, as planned, returned to the suite that Brooke and Jonathan were staying in. A few minutes later, a knock came on the door and Sophie and her husband walked in. 

Offline AaronL

• God Member
Re: Nothing graceful
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 04:59:03 AM »
Great setup and it's always refreshing to see someone who can actually write properly.

Offline Ghostwriter

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 05:49:37 AM »
The two women were clearly ready for what was about to unfold, their faces were intent and they wouldn't take their eyes off of one another.  Rick and Jonathan sat down in seats that had been assigned and Sophie shimmied out of her white dress revealing that her nipples were no longer pierced, but otherwise, she looked amazing.  She had on a simple white thong.  Brooke snorted at her opponent "I see you took the metal out of your titties, Sophie..." and she peeled her dress off of her body, revealing that she wore no underwear and that her pubic hair was neatly trimmed in a narrow strip.

The two women stepped out of their heels and walked closer together.  When they were about 5 feet apart, Brooke stopped and looked at Sophie.  "Are you ready?" She asked.

"Of course" replied Sophie. 

"Okay, let's start." whispered Brooke.  And the two women practically ran at each other, their bodies crashing together and both women grunting as their breasts crashed into one another.  "Oh gosh..." they both stepped backwards, faces ashen as they grabbed their big chests.  Then they crashed together again.  Both women looked like they were going to be sick as they stepped back and slammed into each other a third time.  Brooke gasped and stepped back, clutching her heaving breasts.  Sophie stepped forward and began slamming her breasts into Brooke's: first her right, then her left, over and over again.

"Who's your momma? Who's your momma, bitch?  Huh, huh?" Sophie taunted as she pounded Brooke ruthlessly....

The fight was all Sophie as Brooke fell to her knees not once but twice before she finally regained some composure and began to pound back at the blonde.  The two women took to punishing one another with breast blows until several moments went by and then Sophie drove forward with her chest, driving Brooke backwards and pinning her against the wall behind her eliciting a powerful squawk from the brunette. 

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 06:19:33 AM »
I’m really liking this story so far.

Offline AaronL

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2021, 04:56:57 PM »
Are you the Ghostwriter who did some Jon Grey spinoffs years ago?

Offline samantha_tf

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2021, 09:21:33 AM »
Great story and the Blonde pair will destroy the brunette.

Offline Ghostwriter

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2021, 06:19:22 AM »
Rick was surprised at how much seeing his magnificent wife pinned against the wall by another powerful woman seemed to turn him on.  He watched as Brooke struggled against the blonde's powerful chest and he grew even more stimulated.  Brooke shoved back against Sophie and drove her tits into her foe.  Sophie stumbled back and the two began to pound each other again.  Their breasts slapped wildly as the two women did what they could with their heavy tits to punish one another.  Sweat broke out on both of their foreheads and began to dampen their hair.  Brooke drove forward and pushed Sophie backwards, finally knocking the blonde down.  Sophie quickly got to her feet, defiant.   She slammed her big chest into Brooke's and knocked the brunette backwards.  The two women smashed their breasts together and leaned into one another grunting as they struggled to overcome the other woman. 

They grimaced as their heaving breasts ground into one another, their flesh compressed between them as the pressure forced their once very round breasts into flattened pancakes, pain raging as they tried to prove they were the better woman.   

They wrapped one another up in a mutual bearhug as they tried to increase the pressure between them and both whimpered in pain.  The blonde seemed like she was crying, but neither Jonathan nor Rick could tell.

Then they suddenly broke apart and Sophie slammed into Brooke again, knocking her backwards.  Brooke's face went ashen and Sophie hit her again, and again and again.  Brooke seemed to have no answer for the fury of her busty foe and Sophie again pinned her against the wall as futility seemed to wash over Brooke's face.  She strained against Sophie's dominant chest, and willed her tits to fight back but they seemingly had met their match as Sophie kept pressing harder against her, flattening the brunette's chest more and more as her breasts seemed to regain more of their shape and engulf Brooke's once proud tits.

Sophie began to pound Brooke again until the brunette finally screamed out, "Oh god, stop!  Oh my fucking god just please stop, you win! You win!"  And she fell to her knees cradling her defeated chest, head hanging in dismay. 

"I own you, Brooke.  Don't you forget it.  I fucking own you..  Twice now I've proven that my tits are better.  Let me know if you ever want to get your girls crushed again.  There is nothing graceful about losing...and you just proved it...."

She smiled at Rick as she grabbed her clothes, got dressed and left with her husband. 

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2021, 06:39:56 AM »
Awesome story. I love stories where the wife is beaten in front of her man. If her opponent is taunting her as she proves to her and the husband is sooo hot. Sophie earned the right to humiliate the wife to her man. Brooke will be thinking about Sophie proving to be the  better woman when the couple have sex. Smiling at Rick to make sure that Brooke watched her, knowing he had been turned on by the beaten she had given his wife. Awesome job again and look forward to reading some more of your stories.

Offline AaronL

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2021, 06:31:24 PM »
Love seeing her lose a second time, proving she wasn't better in the first place.

Offline louisa

« Reply #9 on: Today at 05:49:48 AM »
Great story and the Blonde pair will destroy the brunette.
You are wrong,  Brunette will destroy blonde